kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Not yet, I think because to stay on patron they have to stay away from beastiality, if they made a bunny kerpali that would be fine because its a humanoid but a true animal is a no. I'm still waiting for the feral lion animations especially the huge one but I don't think they will ever get any. Not that it matters the game is one of the best adult games in existence right now and its still far from finished.
They might be waiting until they no longer need Patreon for that kind of content.

Reactions: Swedra

Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
Is there something to actually play for now or is it still just a pretty, mostly empty world where you can run around and have sex with random npcs? (tried it out a year or so ago)

ZippyClippy

Nov 2, 2021
Is there something to actually play for now or is it still just a pretty, mostly empty world where you can run around and have sex with random npcs? (tried it out a year or so ago)
If I'm not wrong there's a bit of things to do: you "crash" into the island, go through the forest while fighting some ferals, and then you need to get 3 or 5 white ribbons from the women (just play it, a bit difficult to explain), and that's abt it so far.

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
Right I've just touched on the events for now and I'm kinda disappointed by something extremely trivial: You can't add a follower for editor added NPCs, only for the player. So attaching cameras/things to editor added NPCs is a no go, as far as I can tell.

The event system is very robust, though.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
nothing really changed... so sad, potential of developer wasted in an regular H-game. a map? for what a sandbox? i was sure it gets a great story, nice sex scenes , a really gret sex game, but its lost in money grab and h scenes with really good graphics. it can be so much more... what a drama. however its a good fuckgame, not a masterpiece but ok for you to fap

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
nothing really changed... so sad, potential of developer wasted in an regular H-game. a map? for what a sandbox? i was sure it gets a great story, nice sex scenes , a really gret sex game, but its lost in money grab and h scenes with really good graphics. it can be so much more... what a drama. however its a good fuckgame, not a masterpiece but ok for you to fap
Sorry mate but that post makes no sense, they literally just dropped an update that lets you make your own Hgame within their game (with limited functionality for now, sure) with their assets.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
It is literally the best sex animation thing in existance, there ARE other games with story to them (though probably not with much sex), but calling this a cash grab is completely ridiciolus.

I've said it many times and I say it yet again, I for one never asked for a story, I would not mind them dropping the whole open world story idea alltogether and just continue to focus on being the really awesome sex animator that it is! But eh, opinions (mostly).

rabbixx

May 26, 2022
pathetic

Jan 15, 2021
It is literally the best sex animation thing in existance, there ARE other games with story to them (though probably not with much sex), but calling this a cash grab is completely ridiciolus.

I've said it many times and I say it yet again, I for one never asked for a story, I would not mind them dropping the whole open world story idea alltogether and just continue to focus on being the really awesome sex animator that it is! But eh, opinions (mostly).
If its just a sex animation viewer, it shouldn't even be here. This forum is meant for Games. Well and the sex animations are very lackluster in my opinion. There are often stages missing to the animations. So you have a doggystyle animation that is fast or slow but you can never finish it, because the devs didn't implement that. So you have to switch to an entire different position so your characters can finish it. Also the Camera is atrociously bad to maneuver during the scenes.
To say you want them to scrap everything besides the animations, maybe you should just look up SFM or Blender Artists who specialize in that instead, you'd probably find those much better since they only do animations. Doesn't sound like you're here to play a game at all to be honest. I for one am glad that I've never supported the wildlife devs. They've been lying to their fans for quite a while now.

Jonasbru9m

Jun 30, 2017
If its just a sex animation viewer, it shouldn't even be here. This forum is meant for Games. Well and the sex animations are very lackluster in my opinion. There are often stages missing to the animations. So you have a doggystyle animation that is fast or slow but you can never finish it, because the devs didn't implement that. So you have to switch to an entire different position so your characters can finish it. Also the Camera is atrociously bad to maneuver during the scenes.
To say you want them to scrap everything besides the animations, maybe you should just look up SFM or Blender Artists who specialize in that instead, you'd probably find those much better since they only do animations. Doesn't sound like you're here to play a game at all to be honest. I for one am glad that I've never supported the wildlife devs. They've been lying to their fans for quite a while now.
I can agree with you in the finishing scenes and camera control point

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Wonder why, the wildlife dev should learn more from the Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft team. Its also just an animation viewer but it does it much better than wildlife. Also 3D.
Lol Operation Lovecraft only has a handful of animations. Even the controls and UI's confusing.

Also--how would you define a "game"? Both WildLife and TF have amazing animations with characters you can interact with.

Jan 15, 2021
Lol Operation Lovecraft only has a handful of animations. Even the controls and UI's confusing.

Also--how would you define a "game"? Both WildLife and TF have amazing animations with characters you can interact with.
That's not true. Controls and UI is fairly minimalist and there are a lot of animations with all kinds of partners.
A game is meant to have some sort of goal for starters and some sort of gameplay to reach that goal. Wildlife just has nothing. Its "open world" completely empty and all you can do is ask other character in the most unromantic way if they wanna fuck.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
I see what you mean , every patch notes they post i read them download the game then play 1h and leave it until next patch , because i feel like even if the game has nice animations and transitions between them , the camera , the UI and controls during the scenes so tedious and boring compared to other games , if you compare the game with others out there for example Carnal instinct , that game has better combat system , npcs and quests to do , items to collect etc so that one has few sex scenes not much , the customization its kind of meh , in both games personally , theres no face creator , like cmon , add few presets of bodies and faces , we chose a little like eyebrows nose angle etc and ''edit'' to create new avatars with a little , theres nothing like that , just a empty map , characters you can edit and no quests etc , so its pointless to play even for the X related stuff because the controls on the animations so boring , talk , move to choices then enter the animation menu then start to search for fav poses then back to searching then back to movin the cameras and angles etc , so boring.

inmersion is key , quests , character story and voice , you can give a little story on them , make those character animations like the dancing one with the camera spining etc , but on other animations allready existing and game improves alot in terms of running arround doing the little quest , or repeat it but change the main character or the npcs with the edits..

idk so much potential

• Angry
Reactions: he_found_you

Farofero

Dec 1, 2018
Hello everyone,

We are excited to announce that the new build is almost ready to be released. This time, we have some lovely new characters for you, added plenty of new animations, and implemented a lot of new sandbox features, most prominent of which is a customizable event system.

We need to make a new tutorial video to cover the event system and its possibilities that will be created soon after the release.

Important heads up, the $10 build will likely be released on the 1st of July. So if you don’t want to pay twice and are considering pledging for this build, you might want to wait for the $10 build.

And now for the changes and additions see the changelog below:

Additions:

• Added 45 new sandbox sex animations, see the full list here

• Added 3 new sex minigames (Max x Tanya, Max x Tali, Maya x Tali)

• Added new character: Vark the horseman

• Added new character: Kenda the horsewoman

• Added new character: Morris

• Sandbox editor: Added event system (we included a showcase scene in the Showroom)

• Sandbox editor: Added prop collections

• Sandbox editor: Added auto save (an auto save is created every 2 minutes)

• Sandbox editor: Added box selection (click and drag in the viewport to select multiple objects)

• Sandbox editor: Added Copy/Paste/Cut to object outliner (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+X)

• Sandbox editor: Added props: media player, portals, player follower, sine movement, and a bunch of logic props for the new event system

• Sandbox editor: Added weather preset setting to level settings window

• Added sex minigame selection when starting a sex minigame via dialogue

• Added search to pose selection drop down

Improvements:

• Sandbox editor: Resolved undo delete a superordinate object with sex scene/poser as subordinate breaks hierarchy and position of the subordinate sex scene/poser

• Sandbox editor: Improved scroll into view behavior of object outliner when selecting an object in the viewport

• Resolved character breaking when dashing during the dialogue transition of Nero and Jason

• Resolved some characters not having voices in sandbox

• Resolved fur disappearing in certain camera angles

• Resolved sex sound attenuation distance being too short

• Resolved skin color, wetness and genital wetness customizations not being applied to SheyFuta penis (skin material customization is still an issue, though)

• Various improvements to animations

• Various improvements to characters

• Various improvements to levels

Known Issues:

• Setting animation speed and amplitude to zero causes sex toys to disappear

• Input issues after parry tutorial

• Subsurface Scattering is broken with new sky system

• Clothes textures will not fully load in the character creator

• Physics break if you scale characters in the sandbox editor

• Fur doesn't support outfit body morphs

• Sandbox editor: Cannot undo/redo changing character(s) of a placed sex scene

The build will be ready in a few hours, keep an eye out for the link post. As usual, the $10 version with further improvements and additions based on the feedback of our member tier supporters will be released in 1-2 weeks from now.

Thanks for your support and we hope you enjoy these additions and improvements with us :)

- Wild Life Team
my game in the previous version is running normally, but this new one is crashing the loading and closing alone when loading the sandbox, is there any way to solve it?

jbru

Nov 5, 2020
I'm assuming others are getting into the game but after updating mine, I go to launch the .exe and nothing happens. Is anyone else running into this? Is there a fix that won't have me do another 3 hour install?

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
and the sex animations are very lackluster in my opinion.
That's what I don't understand, everyone praises the animations (myself even early on in development) and sure there are some very decent ones but overall they're mediocre, I have literally seen better Skyrim animations made by non professionals doing it as a hobby.

They also adjust very poorly to the speed mechanics and there is little to no facial expressions and most of them have no climax making them almost pointless, so overall even as an animation viewer it's subpar.

3.80 star(s) 167 Votes