Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Are the new horse characters only in the Old Wild Life Map? I assumed that wasn't being supported anymore since it was older, but I can't find a way of getting them in the Fisher Village.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
You know, you can spawn all the characters you want with the T button.
I think the devs have also made some very detailed turtorials published on youtube. I acree you must try out a lot of things to get used go commands but its really worth it.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Zero gameplay my ass. The sandbox has provided me with creativity gameplay for hundreds of hours which I have never invested in any H game in existence.

with WildLife Sandbox you can create your own themes, your own scenes, your own world.
And what do you do with those worlds you create exactly? There is no way to implement any gameplay within those worlds you create, no way to implement any quests or dialog and therefore no context to any of the animations (unless that has changed) so again just an animation viewer in a different environment.

If I wanted to just build my own world in a sandbox there are far better games with much more polished mechanics and content to do that in, most people play these titles predominately for the adult content and some of those like a good story and context to go along with that adult content hence why adult VN's are still so popular.

I am sure eventually WL will have such content and will become a great title but it's not there yet.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Man these devs are reading my mind, I keep wishing for new Ilajah animations all the time, and I see almost no one asking for them, and yet they still add the animations and it's always some VERY hot ones! Also just yesterday I was messing with the sandbox thinking "Man, I wish there was a missionary animation for Maya x Grok", and boom, now there is one lmao. I love this game.

Sasek

Aug 2, 2017
What I can do to make this game work better. With my RX5700xt and 3800x the game can't handle 30 fps on 3440x1440 resolution.

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
Man these devs are reading my mind, I keep wishing for new Ilajah animations all the time, and I see almost no one asking for them, and yet they still add the animations and it's always some VERY hot ones! Also just yesterday I was messing with the sandbox thinking "Man, I wish there was a missionary animation for Maya x Grok", and boom, now there is one lmao. I love this game.
Iljah is awesome, the VA is also hilarious

Reactions: locoraptus_69

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
Is the lighting broken in the game? I haven't played in a long time and while playing the latest version, the lighting seems off. Am I doing something wrong? I attached a picture from an older and the latest version. The latest version also seems to run worse. old.png new.png

Reactions: GoGoBananas

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is the lighting broken in the game? I haven't played in a long time and while playing the latest version, the lighting seems off. Am I doing something wrong? I attached a picture from an older and the latest version. The latest version also seems to run worse.
There does seem to be some graphical issues with the latest version. When I boot up the old WL map in sandbox some textures don't load properly and there's like invisible walls blocking off the caves, and you can clip through some of the textures to enter them anyway. I had thought it was a corrupt download or an issue with my HDD but after trying a separate download and a different hard drive this version of the game seems to have some serious issues. I'm currently redownloading the last version of the game to see if it's really the update that broke things, but I have a feeling it is.

Oct 8, 2019
What I can do to make this game work better. With my RX5700xt and 3800x the game can't handle 30 fps on 3440x1440 resolution.
Lower resolution. 4k pretty much demands a high-end gpu and AMD gpu's are also a bit behind Nvidia, especially in the RTX series.

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
There does seem to be some graphical issues with the latest version. When I boot up the old WL map in sandbox some textures don't load properly and there's like invisible walls blocking off the caves, and you can clip through some of the textures to enter them anyway. I had thought it was a corrupt download or an issue with my HDD but after trying a separate download and a different hard drive this version of the game seems to have some serious issues. I'm currently redownloading the last version of the game to see if it's really the update that broke things, but I have a feeling it is.
Yeah, there seems to be something wrong.

3.80 star(s) 167 Votes