JamesBondJunior

Apr 7, 2022
You create something, then add all of it's components to a group. When you highlight the group, you will get an option to save the collection. This creates a new 'prop' that you can then spawn in from one of the submenus.
It's a pity, I thought it was possible to import 3D models or convert them and pack them into JSON somehow

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
i built this, it's fun but i don't think i can continue because my fps is too low.. XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'll give you some tricks i learned while making sandbox map maybe it might help you
1- use trigger zones
2- disable character physics in poses
3- turn off cast shadows from light objects

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Hello I have a question

Story mode is played by male protagonist

Isn't there a story mode for the female protagonist in the plan?

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Needed help about sandbox scripting)

I tried to do some scripting events but I still do don't get it how function/work, is there any more detail tutorial about it?

(and yes i have checked showcase map in sandbox map but i still quite don't get how's pull out or work)

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Needed help about sandbox scripting)

I tried to do some scripting events but I still do don't get it how function/work, is there any more detail tutorial about it?

(and yes i have checked showcase map in sandbox map but i still quite don't get how's pull out or work)
Function is not that necessary, it's kinda quality of life.
It works like that: for example you made multiple light sources in the room and named them with different receivers and you have 2 switches you want all the lights to be turned on by. To not type in all the lights receivers into each switch you can instead make a function with all the lights recievers in it's dispatcher and then you make switches to activate function instead of all the lights one by one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: honkuma

Louissaint

Jul 30, 2021
I have a problem in playing. Im using window10, AMD ryzen 7 5700G , RTX 3060, 155hz monitor. But i have FPS problem. In any graphic option i samely got 10~15 FPS( Low quality option FPS = epic quality option FPS).

And graphics card usage is almost 4~5% with not very change while play the game. I have same problem at game 'under the witch' 'carnal instinct'. But strangenly wild life steam version runs well with high FPS.

I think the f95zone version wild life game is not using my graphics card.

I have updated my window version, and also graphics card driver too.

I tried windowed or fullscreen. I checked if my window using proper graphics card.

And also i set my wildlife.exe to use graphics card by setting on Nvidia control panel. But nothing change.

I dont know why my wildlife game not using graphics card. anyone could help me please?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone know why I get these black lines and how to fix them?

View attachment 1974468
Same Problem here, came with an update and still no idea to fix it
I've seen that too, one of the graphics settings causes that.
SSAO comes to mind but that may not be it. You'll have to find out which one yourselves. Set each setting to off or lowest one at a time until you see that the lines disappeared, then leave the one setting off and set all the other ones back

AbsolutJohn

Sep 15, 2020
I've seen that too, one of the graphics settings causes that.
SSAO comes to mind but that may not be it. You'll have to find out which one yourselves. Set each setting to off or lowest one at a time until you see that the lines disappeared, then leave the one setting off and set all the other ones back
Thank you! It was indeed the shadow effect setting that was at Epic level. Now with shadows at medium, all is smooth! Thank you again.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes