peenor1337

May 1, 2018
  1. Don't ask about links.
  2. Check the OP of this thread. The changelog was specifically asked for right after a mod updated it.
Oh if all the posters on this website heeded this advice... Would certainly cut back on the nonsense or "has already been answered 100x before" posts...

ne0n5555

Sep 3, 2017
Hi! I made a small "comic" while messing around with poses in the sandbox, download for full comic and textless versions available below or the links if you just want to check it out:

(Anonfiles)
(Imagefap)
(Imagefap)

Sample:
View attachment 1857379 View attachment 1857383 View attachment 1857449 View attachment 1857450
how to make Borco so big?

Reactions: VENTONORTE

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Question that is still in my head is simple.
Will there ever be more meaning behind sexual interactions besides being exactly what you once said don't want it to be? A glorified sex animations viewer.

As long as there is nothing else to it besides just some fucking here and there, but nothing much about it, that is all it ever will be then. Even if you say you do not want the main appeal to be the sex in the game, it will always be exactly that for the majority of people.

If you don't want it to be meaningless sex animations in a adventure game, you might have to rethink the answer to that question: "Will there be 3d cumstains/cuminflations/pregnancies/etc.?"

The more meaning behind sex is in this game the more appeal it has for many.
And no i do not mean to say it is a bad game or bad in general. It just.. it boasts with untapped potential. That is all i try to say.

Sartana

Sep 18, 2017
It would be a good idea to repack the game and the sandbox mods for those of us who can't install them in a single rar.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
how to make Borco so big?
I second that question. Haven't found a way yet to scale characters individually when added as a sex pose.
I think those are just separate actors in a pose that look like they are part of an animation, so they were scaled up. You can't change a scale of one actor in a group animation. The entire animation is a single 'object'.

Reactions: Janzani

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
They are always reasons a character isn't some easy to instance static object and the best instance system isn't to find yet inside of the Base Unreal Branch for this and it will take some time before you can count on fluid working Unreal Render Context Integration, no one will throw their Dynamic Crowd IP at you at this complexity level.
and im not expecting that. im just expecting SOME optimization. im not expecting this to run on my toaster to entertain me during breakfast, certainly not.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Those cosplayers :sneaky:
Not only, enjoy them

and be their victim ;)

Still unexplainable how could those Bicyclers drive by ?
I would have hold on get down congratulated and ask if it would be allowed to watch them getting feeded tststst lost chance enjoying it and it's grand final ;)
Would have been the normal reaction wouldn't it ?
Most probably some Hot girls where waiting for them to get fucked and they where in a hurry, only logical explanation for such a strange behaviour ;)
Wasn't that even Rude to just drive by ?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

DarwinsTripod

Mar 28, 2022
I'm beginning to get very confused about something.

I'm just about working out how all the scenes work etc... which skeletons are shared and what what characters can do what scenes (with the help of the spreadsheet), however I'm pretty stumped about something. Using as an example when in sand box mode using the Tentacle thing (Salivarius) and any of the female characters, after clicking sex and having the list of animations, they are always in a different order and the very last one, the finish animation is always a random selection of either A B C or D never all four and I can't work out exactly what's going on. If this mode is basically a scene viewer, why is it always different?

Has anyone else noticed this and does anyone know why it does this?

exter

May 29, 2017
I'm beginning to get very confused about something.

I'm just about working out how all the scenes work etc... which skeletons are shared and what what characters can do what scenes (with the help of the spreadsheet), however I'm pretty stumped about something. Using as an example when in sand box mode using the Tentacle thing (Salivarius) and any of the female characters, after clicking sex and having the list of animations, they are always in a different order and the very last one, the finish animation is always a random selection of either A B C or D never all four and I can't work out exactly what's going on. If this mode is basically a scene viewer, why is it always different?

Has anyone else noticed this and does anyone know why it does this?
It has been like this for quite a while now (probably since the beginning, but im not sure). Don't know why, but my best guess is that it might be intentional, since if you dont press the "hold" check box, the animation changes every few seconds. Maybe this was meant as some kind of scene randomizer.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes