shelby3dartx

Aug 24, 2017
Does anybody know wich animations are being used used in this video? Doing Kral/Chakkar x Lala i found only the cowgirl, not the reverse one or the bj

Hello, for me it may be a character from the very first version of the game or it is a promotional video but if you look really well, the poses where the male protagonist is not at all in the last version of the game

you can see here that it is a panthers which is apparently no longer available :

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2017/07/22060_pantherodPIMG.jpg

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Today's Update:

Hi Everyone, Happy November!
Today, we are hosting a live stream chat and AMA with Chris and Steve, the creators behind Wild Life. Everyone is invited, it will be a casual hang out where we can talk about Wild Life, adult gaming, and answer questions.
We'll be kicking off the Stripchat Wild Life streaming marathon - from Nov. 1 to Nov. 14!
Join us on Twitch, tonight 20h CET (15h EDT)!

If you can't make it to the live stream comment your questions below and they'll get answered!
See you later!
Steve & Chris
Looks like they also made a promotional deal with Stripchat.
These guys are taking all kinds of revenue streams these days :KEK:

DubbingIfrit

Dec 28, 2020
Hello, for me it may be a character from the very first version of the game or it is a promotional video but if you look really well, the poses where the male protagonist is not at all in the last version of the game

you can see here that it is a panthers which is apparently no longer available :

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2017/07/22060_pantherodPIMG.jpg
I see, thank you.
What a shame, i hope they re introduce those animations, they would be wonderful with chakkar and kral, unfortunately i can't sub to their patreon for now, or i would've tried to ask them directly if this was a possibility

spyder89

Feb 10, 2018
They do? Can you tell us which one you are selecting on what character? Should be a very easy fix.
Yeah had the same problem , it only happens when you you're completely naked (no outfit) and then try to add these accessories (nails/ear) to the naked body.

However , if you have an outfit on and then add these different things , they stay.
(Was on all chars that can equip ears/nails)

Hope that helps.

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
Also people that would do a one time backing (Kickstarter) look at Wild Life and see in three years all they've honestly put out is a sex animation poser, no meaningful gameplay, but a new shiny trailer. Only people backing this are the people that want to believe.

I'm not hating on Wild Life. I'd enjoy seeing it succeed just telling it like it is.
If you want to "tell it like it is", then maybe you should also include the work they've done on their engine, the quality of their work and the world they are creating. The story to a game is like furniture to a house. You can't put furniture in a house that hasn't even had its topping out ceremony yet. The one quest they had in the Kerpali village, the beginning of the "gameplay" you are waiting for, is basically wasted time and effort by now, because the game has evolved past it to the point where you need to redo everything anyways.

Reactions: Sepp Pimpelhuber

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If you want to "tell it like it is", then maybe you should also include the work they've done on their engine, the quality of their work and the world they are creating. The story to a game is like furniture to a house. You can't put furniture in a house that hasn't even had its topping out ceremony yet. The one quest they had in the Kerpali village, the beginning of the "gameplay" you are waiting for, is basically wasted time and effort by now, because the game has evolved past it to the point where you need to redo everything anyways.
Their Engine? Since when did "Unreal 4" become their engine?

• Haha
Reactions: D0v4hk1n
Mar 10, 2019
Have you resolved the problem yet?
I've run into the same problem and I can't figure that out.
Loading screen appears, then the Adult Content Warning should appear, but instead only black screen. Patreon Support link shows in the corner and build version in another exactly as in previous builds, just not image neither OK/Cancel buttons.
No error message occurs. I've compared logs with the last working build, which is 31.08.2021 and one log is identical, another differs negligible. No error logged.

I have 7.5 GB of free physical memory and more in free swap space before attempting to run the game. My aging i7-4790k should be still good enough as well as RTX gpu with 8GB graphic memory. But none of these should matter that early when almost nothing is loaded yet.
I'll get more RAM next week as I've been considering that upgrade for long time, but I doubt it will help with this bug.
I can't make it run even with 32 GB RAM.
Just black screen where content warning is supposed to be. No error message whatsoever. I've deleted configuration folder of previous builds but no change. Drivers seems to be up to date. I'm out of ideas.

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Might be a dumb question but how do you beat Shorty in the demo? You can only get laid with 5 girls at most right? Or am I missing something?

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
I can ask for links without torrents or mega is limited to 5gb and on others it downloads from 32kb / s nightmare some expired. Thanks
Anything new in general?

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes