hypermodule

Jan 28, 2023
Anyone got a bug affect laptop screem zoom in even after left the game? I check magnifier but it not change so I dont know is it bc this game do it.
Sounds like your resolution and/or scaling settings might be off. Check your display settings in Windows.

How to use pov in sandbox
Just press H to toggle first-person mode. (You can change the key in the input settings.) Alternatively you can use the sandbox editor to attach your own camera to any point on a character, but that's a bit more advanced. :)

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
This is 7 years in development and all we have is a hq sex simulator with skins added constantly where is the promised gameplay, story etc ?

pl12

Feb 20, 2022
Anyone got a bug affect laptop screem zoom in even after left the game? I check magnifier but it not change so I dont know is it bc this game do it.(the screen shot look normal but in my screen everything zoom in 2x times Screenshot 2024-03-18 201335.png

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Hear me out. What if the plan is to make a game where the consumers do the work and the dev can just take a cut of the profit. Think about this the dev gives the tools to the fan and they make scenes, quest and animations and put it in the game were other users can enjoy it. while the dev gets rich on their work because they are providing a platform/engine to use and they can take their time in the story mode which is not even important.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
As far as I understand the issue is that we are "advertising the game as an RPG for years" while it still really isnt much of a game. I can understand the confusion there.
The thing is we are not advertising for a finished game you can buy now. We are pitching the game we intend to make and are working on it as we speak, hoping to spark interest in the project and financial support in our endavours.

There is a big difference. All this criticism would be perfectly justified if this state was the final release version of the game. It isnt. We never said that. Wild Life project is IN DEVELOPMENT.
You dont just rip a car from Audi or whatever mid-production and then complain at them that it cant drive yet.
I suggest anyone with that sort of gripe should come back when we are finished with the game and are actually advertising the finished product sales.

Until then, complain that we are too slow or whatever but at least we are posting weekly public progress reports on what all our departments are up to for you to follow our development. You can join our discord to be even closer and ask questions directly to the devs or join my picarto streams to see what im up to every day and talk to me there in chat. It doesnt get any more transparent than that.

Any thats my two cents of the day :HideThePain:
carry on everybody,
-S

4H3LL

Sep 14, 2018
Crash is caused by dx12 using AMD GPUs, setting the game to run with dx11 fixes the crashes. Can use the Search in this topic to see how to set it to run as dx11.

Steve if you see this maybe you should consider setting the game to run with dx11 by default with instructions on how to set it to dx12 if anyone wants to, at least until you manage to figure out why dx12 is causing crashes on AMD gpus. Plenty of people with AMD gpus coming to this thread with the same crash issues, could save people some headaches. I had the same issue myself on a 6700xt so I doubt it's an older GPU thing. If dx12 isn't crucial then it's a win/win scenario as I haven't seen anyone with Nvidia GPUs having issues by running the game with dx11.
uhhh FUCK NO?! theres more people than can handle this properly than not. dx12 is the way its supposed to be ran, and the optimal settings for this dx12 is the future not dx11 why would he take a step back? amd cards always have junk problems. its software. its not his fault AT ALL.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
uhhh FUCK NO?! theres more people than can handle this properly than not. dx12 is the way its supposed to be ran, and the optimal settings for this dx12 is the future not dx11 why would he take a step back? amd cards always have junk problems. its software. its not his fault AT ALL.
There's no performance difference between dx11 and dx12, at least not that I noticed, so setting it to run with dx11 by default would have no downside. Anyway, this bug is relatively new AFAIK, don't remember having the crashing issue in some of the older UE5 builds.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
The thing is we are not advertising for a finished game you can buy now. We are pitching the game we intend to make and are working on it as we speak, hoping to spark interest in the project and financial support in our endavours.
I am sure Helius is also working on Fallen Doll as we speak. Yet when you visit game's steam page the description is entirely different, has nothing to do with current "game" they are working on. And Helius also has been doing this as long as you, if not more. Does he remind you of someone? He reminds me of you. You put "open world rpg" in the description but in reality your "game" has nothing to do with role playing or being an actual playable game.

There is a big difference. All this criticism would be perfectly justified if this state was the final release version of the game. It isnt. We never said that. Wild Life project is IN DEVELOPMENT.
Alright, if you are such a good person with no bad intentions whatsoever put this on the top of the patreon page and pin it there to make sure it is seen first by anyone who visits the page:
"We have been working on it for 7+ years and we still don't have a playable game but trust us we will make it someday." Put the emphasis on "someday", make it bold, italic and bigger.

It doesnt get any more transparent than that.
Read above.

Last edited:

hypermodule

Jan 28, 2023
Most users are pirating it, yes. But I have been following some other threads too, such as Fallen Doll. After checking that thread at first I was surprised how many supporters(those who paid for the game) are in there. I see no reason why WL's thread would be any different. Probably the only difference is people(who paid for it) over there are realizing how they were being scammed, while in this thread people still argue a game(WL) doesn't need to be a game despite being advertised as a role playing game for years.
I just checked out the Fallen Doll thread and saw that you're also quite active and critical in that thread. So you apply the same criteria there as you do to Wild Life; I respect that. :)

I remain doubtful that your criticism really impacts the developers in any significant way. At least for Wild Life the Patreon numbers have been pretty stable for a long time now. (I don't follow Fallen Doll, so I don't know their numbers.) But it's up to you how you spend your time. (y)

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Any torrent/not limited download link ? VPN will limit my download at like 100KB/s so not usable really

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Any torrent/not limited download link ? VPN will limit my download at like 100KB/s so not usable really
Afaik there are no quota limits on download links besides mega. They only impose speed limits but even pixeldrain's speed limit is much more than the speed you would get with a vpn. Have you tried downloading from one of them?

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Afaik there are no quota limits on download links besides mega. They only impose speed limits but even pixeldrain's speed limit is much more than the speed you would get with a vpn. Have you tried downloading from one of them?
the second link is deleted (at least for me), the last one does limit your download speed

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
As far as I understand the issue is that we are "advertising the game as an RPG for years" while it still really isnt much of a game. I can understand the confusion there.

You dont just rip a car from Audi or whatever mid-production and then complain at them that it cant drive yet.
I suggest anyone with that sort of gripe should come back when we are finished with the game and are actually advertising the finished product sales.

Until then, complain that we are too slow or whatever but at least we are posting weekly public progress reports on what all our departments are up to for you to follow our development. You can join our discord to be even closer and ask questions directly to the devs or join my picarto streams to see what im up to every day and talk to me there in chat. It doesnt get any more transparent than that.

Any thats my two cents of the day :HideThePain:
carry on everybody,
-S
So anyway is April's update gonna contain a multi million dollar top tier storytelling with branching storylines and A list celebrity cameos or is it just going to be more animation works and updates to stability and the map?

If it's gonna be the latter, I'm gonna cry and fight with anyone who says I don't know how game dev works. /s

Reactions: SortaLewd and djr7

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
the second link is deleted (at least for me), the last one does limit your download speed
Second link is deleted and just like I said before they do impose download speed limit but they are still much better than the speed you get with vpn.

So anyway is April's update gonna contain a multi million dollar top tier storytelling with branching storylines and A list celebrity cameos or is it just going to be more animation works and updates to stability and the map?

If it's gonna be the latter, I'm gonna cry and fight with anyone who says I don't know how game dev works. /s
No, it is gonna contain more clothes and same copy pasted characters/animations that you and the likes of you deserve. Continue paying, my dude.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Second link is deleted and just like I said before they do impose download speed limit but they are still much better than the speed you get with vpn.
I'm gonna pass for now then, from what i see the game isn't that interesting as of now anyways so downloading almost 14GB with such speed only to maybe be disappointed isn't worth it as of now, but thanks anyways

Reactions: Purple_Heart
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes