Aug 18, 2017
The animations are really amazing, I just wish the fluid system had more mass and consistency, and actually dripped/leaked from where it was let out, and fluid expansion would be a cool idea doubt its gunna be in here. but yeah fluid system looks kinda meh compared to the rest of the game if they made it have the same physics or similar to sdt(superdeepthroat) then it would be a bit better.

Reactions: jerkyman123

nationx

Aug 19, 2017
I don't care about story or quests, just keep working on the sex please! Making great progress.

Questions:

1) Any way to use the UI in VR mode? VR works well but I can't see a UI.
2) Any way to keep characters in their posed position? I like setting them up with the poser menu (I key) but wish they would stay in place after clicking Stop.
3) Any complete list somewhere of all the different sex combinations?

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
just wish the fluid system had more mass and consistency, and actually dripped/leaked from where it was let out, and fluid expansion...
Hate to break it to you but these people are indie game devs not nasa fluid dynamics scientsts. The stuff you are asking for is probably impossible in a realtime 3d game engine. I dont recall seeing any game adult or not with a fluid system that comes even close to this.

Reactions: Dark_Templar

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
Hello guys. Could you give me advise. I dont have ideaa how start any sequence with more than 2 NPCs:

For example:
Bol & Maya & Yason (2 threesome poses) /
Kral X Maya X Rawn DoubleBlowjob, DoubleCowgirl /
Shey X All Human Males gangbang /

For example, I have [Bol & Maya & Yason] NPCs in [follow me] mode and I still dont have any new option after "E" interaction, only "let's start sex"

Thank you for any advises!

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hello guys. Could you give me advise. I dont have ideaa how start any sequence with more than 2 NPCs:

For example:
Bol & Maya & Yason (2 threesome poses) /
Kral X Maya X Rawn DoubleBlowjob, DoubleCowgirl /
Shey X All Human Males gangbang /

For example, I have [Bol & Maya & Yason] NPCs in [follow me] mode and I still dont have any new option after "E" interaction, only "let's start sex"

Thank you for any advises!
Any time you see Maya as a pose reference, Maya = any female NPC besides Shey. They all share the same skeleton.
When you have the two required NPCs following you, they must BOTH be in short range when you prompt them.

Reactions: enigmator2000

Rifleman1944

Jul 16, 2018
Has anyone else encountered the problem of not being able to click the Sex button? All the other options light up but that one.

lieudustybg

Jun 21, 2017
Hate to break it to you but these people are indie game devs not nasa fluid dynamics scientsts. The stuff you are asking for is probably impossible in a realtime 3d game engine. I dont recall seeing any game adult or not with a fluid system that comes even close to this.
They could just use something of the sort of Nvidia FleX, and make it a toggle ON or OFF. Even with ON it shouldn't run bad as i don't imagine that the quantity of the liquids would be massive like in Killing Floor 2's implementation of the tech(which btw still runs very well as long as you have a good PC).

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes