Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
You can make your own animations/poses. There are examples posted in this thread, use the search at top right to look for them. You can also probably find Discord links or tutorials on how to get started if that's something you want to try out.
How to create your poses - I've seen that. But how to create animations - that I have not seen anywhere. Including Discord. I'm in the game's group. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
How to create your poses - I've seen that. But how to create animations - that I have not seen anywhere. Including Discord. I'm in the game's group. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.
There are some examples in the official discord server. You can also join the Wild Sanctum discord server which is more focused on user creations and modding I believe. IIRC the Wild Sanctum server has a channel dedicated to custom poses and animations so you can probably get people to help you out easier there.

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
There are some examples in the official discord server. You can also join the Wild Sanctum discord server which is more focused on user creations and modding I believe. IIRC the Wild Sanctum server has a channel dedicated to custom poses and animations so you can probably get people to help you out easier there.
A link to Wild Sanctum would be appreciated

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
does any know why the depth of field in the sandbox for the sex mini games are no longer work for the "orbital camera" and "free camera"? Is this happening to anyone else?

Before if you went close to a character in the sex mini game and you looked a certain area, it would be in focus wile other parts of the body would blur out. For example, if the camera is sitting at the leg and u look up to the butt, it would be blurry at the leg but gradually get sharper until it reached the butt.

It really created that cinematic effect and took the game to another level.

EDIT: looking at it further. it MIGHT still be there but the blur effect distance has been increased and the blur amount reduced. so not the same

Last edited:

dime1902

May 16, 2020
Yes, please :cry: If somebody has the latest version ( 13.04.2024 ) test build please.. be kind enough to upload it <3
I'm dying to try out the new animation editor in the sandbox.

I need a heeeeroooo....
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night......

• Haha
Reactions: poipoloko
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes