judith

Jul 29, 2018
is this happen with all chars ?

because the village have some npc that you cant have sex with. they are here just to lurk around.

checkwith others chars like old humans characters or old animals characters
I wanted to thank your attention, I have already been able to try the sex poses :)
I must be careful when selecting the option, does not highlight in black "let's have sex" as in the other options

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Its just for looks for now, strap-on animations are coming.
some chars also have a dick that can be added (no strapon). for exempl, Maya can have a small dick on her (wich is NOT a strapon, but an kind of shemale dick, with small difference of color, but no belt or anything)
i just find that today when trying all possible options lol

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
some chars also have a dick that can be added (no strapon). for exempl, Maya can have a small dick on her (wich is NOT a strapon, but an kind of shemale dick, with small difference of color, but no belt or anything)
I think that's what they were talking about. I haven't seen anything else that would resemble a strap-on in the game yet.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I just assumed it was since they made it clear multiple times they would not be doing futas, and instead just adding strap-ons. Its strange that they changed their mind so easily.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
I just assumed it was since they made it clear multiple times they would not be doing futas, and instead just adding strap-ons. Its strange that they changed their mind so easily.
They said "it will be strapons but there will be skins for those strapons that look like real dicks" which sounds like a good way to cheat yourself into actually making futa lol

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
They said "it will be strapons but there will be skins for those strapons that look like real dicks" which sounds like a good way to cheat yourself into actually making futa lol
if i remember good, adeptus steve mentionned the possibility to add morphing dick on girls as an option that can be turned on and off, similar to a strapon, but it wont be a strapon but real dick. but will still be optional and (as far as now) wont have any specific poses soo will maybe use male poses/animations

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Not saying that he can't, but it'll take time. And I'm not under the impression it's something of high priority.
oh its definitly not a priority. but it will be done eventually in futur, at least they think about it. but i guess they would prefer to make a solid base before trying to implent more customizations like this. actual customizations levels is already pretty lots compared to others games of the type .
imho, as slow as they are, they still are the team that work the fastest and add the more each update. i just looked and damn... pretty solid team now :O

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Wish there were some footjob animations, especially between humans since there isn't a single one :(
There are some. There's one with Shey on some of the human males and one on the minotuar with all females if i recall correctly, someone clean me up.

Last edited:

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
There are a some. There's one with Shey on some of the human males and one on the minotuar with all females if i recall correctly, someone clean me up.

True but still missing some good footjobs for other females. I'd rather have more footjobs than gay animations but that's just my opinion.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
I can agree with you there. Max's fragile demeanor is just asking for some dommy mommy footjobs.

CGames

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
This game is awesome. Btw maybe it was posted earlier. Do they plan to add any new features like creampie or pregnancy stuff?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes