Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
also where's the save data located sick of being a bird, "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local etc ?

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Game is literally unplayable. Performance is so bad it's barely a slideshow, and the first time I tried to interact with an NPC it nearly choked my entire damn machine to death.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Game is literally unplayable. Performance is so bad it's barely a slideshow, and the first time I tried to interact with an NPC it nearly choked my entire damn machine to death.
Try unspawning most/all of the characters right after you start. I noticed there's a serious performance hit in the recent builds when more than a third of the characters are present.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
I think your computer just isn't good enough for it. Granted it *could* be better optimized, but your experience is definitely not standard. It runs just fine (if a bit hot) on my laptop.

Mar 10, 2019
Have someone succeed running this game on Linux?
I know Unreal Engine sucks. It has development tools targeted for Linux while it generates binary for Windows only. Like if Linux users were only creating games and not just playing.
Yet some UE based games can run on Linux using some Wine version and some graphic drivers.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Hello everyone,
giving a quick status update on what's going on here at the studio.
We are preparing for the next 25$ build release which will contain the first implementation of a demo quest-line.
The combat is also being worked on and we expect to be able to show the boss-combat against Chakkar with this release.
There are currently some issues with the performance due to the big overhaul of the city area (see pics), which we are fixing right now and expect to release the new test build by end of next week!

Thanks for checking in :)

-Wild Life Team

PS: If you have any questions check our , you may already find the answer there.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
an old version worked; it was before combat and the tentacle monster. afaik it was the first version with flight

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
For those following the game, have they expressed interest in future games? I'd imagine it's still a ways off (probably mid-2020 for final release at the soonest), but certainly curious if they'll continue to create adult games of this quality.

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
Have someone succeed running this game on Linux?
I know Unreal Engine sucks. It has development tools targeted for Linux while it generates binary for Windows only. Like if Linux users were only creating games and not just playing.
Yet some UE based games can run on Linux using some Wine version and some graphic drivers.
It is possible with the latest version of steam proton, in fact it's thanks to dxvk software that is included in proton. You can run it through steam client or through console.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Next update gonna suck,No new H animations.. :/ ..really hope when this game is "done" there still gonna be an "free H" Area like the Oasis beach.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes