ChinoBambino

Jul 8, 2018
Im noticing a lot of clipping and minor animations not working. For example, the vaginal and anal canals not expanding or mouths conforming. This seems to be affecting all the character models ingame. Anyone else having this issue aswell? Perhaps a setting was accidentally left off during the rework.

Jabberwonky

Oct 8, 2019
I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I'm continuously getting this bug where the walkable ground surfaces aren't loading properly. This happened sporadically in the test build a lot, too. So far it's happening to be every time in the shipping build.

1571462240763.png 1571462310552.png

EDIT: It just dawned on me. Is this what is meant by "Landscape collision and floating meshes" in the Known Issues? Sorry, I'm not too familiar with the technical jargon of game design.

Last edited:

Bendson

Sep 24, 2018
Im noticing a lot of clipping and minor animations not working. For example, the vaginal and anal canals not expanding or mouths conforming. This seems to be affecting all the character models ingame. Anyone else having this issue aswell? Perhaps a setting was accidentally left off during the rework.
On patreon people write the same thing:
"This build is a bit buggy, the issues I found so far: Model quality reduced, Joints not bending properly and jaggy, Weird eyelashes that spike down on the eyes and attached to the pupil, Penetration out of alignment with orifices or not even opening. Holes and tears in character models, Fluids stretching into the ky."

Last edited:

goyim12345

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone have an issue with opening the game and getting just a black screen?

I've experienced this issue on multiple builds. I'm using a RS if that helps.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Issue I noticed in this build. Character model have a gap on their model. Above chest and thigh. More visible the higher muscle slider is. It hard to see in the screenshot but its there and very noticeable in game.

Last edited:

le45

Apr 14, 2018
anyone else not being even eble to get it running ie click on the launcher and it does nothing? first time suffering this issue with this game

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Am i the only one that Is unable to use any of the spear Attack? No matter what i do maya won't Attack with the spear, i even tried to rebind the keys but It's still not working
Yeah, I'm not getting it to work either. Remapping to the MB or different keys doesn't matter.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, I'm not getting it to work either. Remapping to the MB or different keys doesn't matter.
Attack work fine for me. In case you didn't already know, you have press R to draw the spear first. If that didn't work. Try reset the input setting to default.

Last edited:

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
On patreon people write the same thing:
"This build is a bit buggy, the issues I found so far: Model quality reduced, Joints not bending properly and jaggy, Weird eyelashes that spike down on the eyes and attached to the pupil, Penetration out of alignment with orifices or not even opening. Holes and tears in character models, Fluids stretching into the ky."
They answered on patreon:
"Model Quality comes from your view distance setting being on Low or Med. Set it to High and itll be fine. internally it sets this console variable: r.SkeletalMeshLODBias I suppose Max and High dont touch it, but setting it to Med will set the variable from 0 to 1, adding a level in the LOD bias and triggering our low-res models which dont have genital bones."

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
They answered on patreon:
"Model Quality comes from your view distance setting being on Low or Med. Set it to High and itll be fine. internally it sets this console variable: r.SkeletalMeshLODBias I suppose Max and High dont touch it, but setting it to Med will set the variable from 0 to 1, adding a level in the LOD bias and triggering our low-res models which dont have genital bones."
Thank you. Setting view distance to high fix character model problem for me

Last edited:

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Is there a reason why pretty much the entire game is within a single .pak file?
Also, ty for the framerate improvements, I tested it on various systems and even on a GT 750 it is running smoothly.
However, the loading times actually increased.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Great update, the new animations are great as usual, a ton of them too which isn't that surprising considering how long this update took to to get ready, animators doesn't stop working because the game has performance issues after all.

I like the cow, not my favorite (these furries in general doesn't really do it for me) but she allows for interesting animations, i'm a sucker for size differences (unless they're creepy goats).

The LOD might be a little aggressive even on max, flying towards that birds nest was a bit jarring as the shape kept changing not always adhering to the base shape, makes me wonder if they used an auto LOD tool on some world assets rather than manually retopologize it themselves, but i'll take it over the issues the test build had, not really noticeable outside of specific situations.

I also like the combat update, way more responsive controls, almost too responsive honestly but i much prefer it to the test build, all i'm really missing is better telegraph for when moves will be unblockable so you don't just stand there like a dumbass trying to block, the parry could be a bit more lenient too.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes