HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
The game crashes for me when I try to launch, sometimes it just goes black then crashes or loads an image with "Loading..." and a rotating circle next to it before it crashes, in both cases without any message.

I tried setting the Fullscreen to false in AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config .ini settings but the game loads in fullscreen still and results are the same

My specs are good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

someone have similar issue? I'm running the 18.10.2019 version
Uninstall Nvidia drivers, restart PC, install drivers again, restart PC. Update Windows and restart. Start the game and see what happens.

If you still have the same problem, reinstall Windows.

hever50

Jun 20, 2017
Try setting View Distance to High or Max. Anything lower than that will lower character model quality. There's also some clipping on a few outfits (like Jenny's default outfit) that just hasn't been fixed yet.
I don't mean slight clipping on outfits, I mean everyone is walking around with some kind of hole fashion trend. I'll try the view distance thanks!

Edit:
It fixed it, thanks again! Anyone else who has the same problem, follow VengefulKron's post about raising view distance

Last edited:

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
I don't mean slight clipping on outfits, I mean everyone is walking around with some kind of hole fashion trend. I'll try the view distance thanks!

Edit:
It fixed it, thanks again! Anyone else who has the same problem, follow VengefulKron's post about raising view distance
Yeah it seems to be programmed to be quite simple like this. You can apply it in the settings menu in an instant and check to see the difference. The definitive experience on this game seems to be everything on Max settings.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
To add on to my previous post about sharpening, adding these lines to %LocalAppData%\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini seems to be much better:
Code:
[SystemSettings]
r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight=0.25
r.TemporalAASamples=2
It essentially tones down the heavy blurring that the game's TAA causes by default, while still eliminating aliasing. This solution is much cleaner than r.Tonemapper.Sharpen since it's free of the artifacts that post-process sharpening causes.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
It essentially tones down the heavy blurring that the game's TAA causes by default, while still eliminating aliasing. This solution is much cleaner than r.Tonemapper.Sharpen since it's free of the artifacts that post-process sharpening causes.
Sounds cool, can you maybe post comparison screenshots for those of us with potato pcs? Just to have something to dream about.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Sounds cool, can you maybe post comparison screenshots for those of us with potato pcs? Just to have something to dream about.
It's hard to show a proper comparison in screenshots since TAA only really causes a problem when characters or objects are in motion, but any computer should be able to run TAA (The 'Max' Anti-Aliasing setting in Wild Life). It's a fairly lightweight AA method, at least compared to MSAA.

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Not really. If you look at the comments and at their page they were saying it was an adult rpg ever since they started.
People are paying to get the whole package and that means more than just a collection of sex loops.
I mean just look up here or other games on the side. There is tons of people complaining and belitteling the projects for being "just an other animation viewer". These guys now want to break out from that loop and still get criticized from people like you for it.
It just shows that everyone wants something else and you will never be able to make it up to all. So im fine if they just do what they want and finish it. From what ive seen so far its going to be nice no matter what.
They're using the proceeds from sex animations to create an action RPG. Sounds like the perfect Patreon strategy to me.

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
the heavy blurring that the game's TAA causes by default
Yes, I did notice that although I have motion blur turned off in preferences, there is still a fair amount of that going on. Thanks for your workaround, I will give it a try ASAP.
Btw, which is the correct way to comment out some lines in that ini (if there is one)?

nationx

Aug 19, 2017
Who isn't fapping to this? Thought that is the main point unless I'm not playing it right?
I know right? I never understand the people who want it to be an action game. There are already plenty of those.

I think they would get a bigger audience if they stopped focusing on bestiality too...

Stealth_

Aug 10, 2019
I remember in past iterations, they managed to give proper dimensions to the boob sliders for the furries, did they revert it? Or is there a fix I'm missing?

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
For some reason combat isn't working, kick works, lock on works, but that's it.

Update: Forced controls back to default and re-did bindings, seems to have fixed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: NitroSM

TheMinerat123

Mar 5, 2019
Does anybody else have this problem of not being able to attack in combat mode (2019-10-18)?
I'd really appreciate if someone could help me fix this.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes