blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
Latest Changelog:

Patreon Development Update and Build Announcement 30.07.2020
Greetings everyone,
The next build version is almost done! We have encountered a few issues and need a bit more time to look into them but we are confident to have it ready by tomorrow. We will keep you updated.
To bridge the hours until the release you can check out the full changelogs listed in this post :)
Here are the changes coming to the build since the 25$ testing version:
Additions:
  • Added Shey X Minotaur X Minotaur threesome animations (ported from Maya)
  • Added Bol X Shey Boobjob animation
  • Added VSync option to video settings
  • Added look-at functionality in the poser
  • Added new textures and functionality to makeup customization
  • Added Muscle flex system for Max
  • Added Masked version of Indra costume for Maya, Indra, Milanna and Jadeen
  • Added new cumshot look
Improvements:
  • We have disabled the new movement animation system by default due the very WIP state it is still in. If you want to take a look at it you can spawn [Maya Anim Prototype] from the character spawner (Keybind is T by default)
  • Disabled hand IK for the new movement animation system for the time being and will take more time to improve it at a later point
  • Facial animation now properly plays with new movement animation system
  • Torch hold animation now works in the new movement system
  • Resolved turning issues with the new movement animation system on uneven terrain
  • Various other improvements to Maya animations for new movement animation system
  • Resolved a bug that sent characters to T-pose when reaching the end of an intercourse scene with a progression stage based pose
  • Resolved a bug where progression stage based intercourse animations would start frozen until you progress back and forth
  • Resolved crash on group intercourse after a following NPC was dismissed via the character spawner
  • Poser tool should correctly include following NPCs if they are close enough
  • Various improvements to character skinning and models
  • Various improvements for intercourse animations (sounds, droops, etc.)
  • Improved the movement speed for characters when transitioning into and out of group sex scenes
  • Indra and Gulhragg now reside in the world, can you find them?
  • Resolved Indra’s facial poses in poser and sex prototype
  • Resolved jittering in ScreamFear2 facial pose for Gulhragg
  • Improved moonlight shadow behaviour (shadows should remain at further distances)
  • Resolved Kral and Chakkar tail physics jittering
  • Added physics to Maya wolf tail costume
  • Resolved default AI NPCs not standing up after being defeated
  • NPCs should wander around again
  • Resolved a bug that made the Chakkar quest impossible to complete if you die to him in the arena
  • Resolved Kral sprinting up to the first stairs when leading you to the Chief
  • Various improvements to makeup textures
  • Resolved crash when changing hair for Chakkar
  • Pickup highlight gets cleared during dialogue, intercourse and poser
  • Resolved a case where the enemy health bar would be spammed onto the screen
Known Issues:
  • There is a high chance of the game crashing when restarting or changing levels
  • Crash when starting up game in fullscreen mode while the game window is not in focus
Here are the changes from the 25$ build compared to the previous 10$ build:
Additions:
  • New character: Indra the tribal princess
  • New character: Gulhragg the Rhino Man
  • Added over 53 new animations, see the full list
  • New character customizations for makeup (More to come in the future)
  • Added bright mode to showroom (Step on the black and white platforms next to the teleporter to switch between them)
  • Added Indra costume to Maya, Milanna, and Jadeen
  • Added Raider costume to Bol, Max, and Sethro
  • Added muscle customization for Bol
  • Added auto-load character customization to game options
  • Added VR screen quality sliders to graphics options (Use with caution as it heavily impacts performance)
Improvements:
  • Updated lighting in the main world (Bluer nights, warmer days, overall less murky view, and more)
  • New AI behaviour system (This change does not affect the pathfinding, which has a few issues, and will not have a big apparent impact, but the AI should behave more robustly now)
  • Resolved various skinning issues
  • Resolved various issues with intercourse animations
  • Various improvements to character materials

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Im more interested in

• Added new cumshot look

And how that new look will work out Performance wise and if it fixes some Render issues ;)

Jul 22, 2017
Just want to point out chesterfieldred didnt upload anything, thats the actual dev release post link. They have said multiple times they are fine with people sharing the game here but not to use their own links that can affect bandwidth for the paying patrons.

You should correct that asap and re-upload using your own mega.
oh yes i forgot about that :FacePalm:

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
nice game but 6 gig is a good bit to download just to have another update out next month ill wait a bit

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Could someone estimate what hardware is needed to run this game?
My PC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That 6GB of RAM isn't going to be doing you many favours with most things modern, you really need to have 12 at least, I'd say 8 but even then, that's starting to feel like it's not enough, 16 GB is ideal, more than that is future proofing for a while.

frok33

May 21, 2019
Great game, Looking forward to see this finished. I really hope we see some great suggestions and community investing into this game. Thanks for the info

Reactions: Bobeagle

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Today it shouldn't happen anymore (since Mobile and the Consoles got resume capabilities, mandatory for 3D Engines and Driver OS data management by now) but still testing this Wild-Life survived the resume process test perfectly :)
Unreal Engine 4.24.3 (Wild-Life) is recovering without problems from it's process Suspending (go to sleep)
It resumes instantly no big data reloads no crashing even after hours in suspension and while browsing the net, it recovers efficiently and instantly :)

That 6GB of RAM isn't going to be doing you many favours with most things modern, you really need to have 12 at least, I'd say 8 but even then, that's starting to feel like it's not enough, 16 GB is ideal, more than that is future proofing for a while.
Depending on how you manage the Pool 8 GB Main Ram can still be enough but you should never go lower in your Main System Ram then what current Consoles do.
Biggest bottleneck is the GPU it will lose heavily vs the new Consoles efficiency.
And i agree 16 GB Dual Channel should be the target for Multitasking in modern PCs and yeah you will be future proof for a while and still can do complex productivity combined with a efficient UMA management like a SSD that you can anytime add to the pool.

As minimum Guideline , everything PC wise under that you should really upgrade (replace) fast

Last edited:

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Honestly Max (to me at least) seems like the gay trap character. He has a slim build and a small dick in comparison to the other ones. Remove his beard and he might as well be a women compared to other males in the game. He should get his boipussy pounded by the minotaur.

Bobeagle

Jul 20, 2019
Thank you! For sharing the love, and letting me play this great game that has potential to be one of the first true generation adult game. That will pave the way for more adult game creations of the same high caliber passion.

• Hey there
Reactions: I <3 DeepThroat

jezdec123

Sep 22, 2018
VR should work there is also a resolution scaling for it directly implemented so you can gain Performance otherwise you could try if you on Nvidia to override it with VRSS.
VRSS (Hardware accelerated Variable Rate Shading) though is only supported with Turing and above.
The Bug had nothing todo wit Unity this Game runs on Unreal and it was a Unreal related problem that hit many other projects as well.
Oh right, my bad I meant UE not unity. Sadly I have GTX card so I don't have VRSS option in my controls panel. I'm gonna download the new build and see if it works.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Also started to optimize into 60 FPS 1080p stable streaming results oh man this is awesome

I never predicted Epic could reach stable open World Streaming so fast vs Engines like R.A.G.E/CryEngine/Fox Engine/Luminous/Decima/Frostbite/Red Engine 3/Custom Unreal Branches or even totaly buggy Creation Engine.

But they really start todo now with very low CPU overhead and Wild-Life is on the Forefront utilizing it to it's fullest.

And this is still all streaming from a USB3 Mechanical Drive with high latency spikes and the CPU in Power Saving Mode :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wahh wee need a Remaster of Batman Arkham Night in this Engine Revision :D

Last edited:

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Something great happened

We are happy to announce that we, as the first adult game ever, have passed the preliminary round of Epics disgustingmen contest in eastern territories!

*SPOILER ALERT* Disgustmen is a Russian territory contest, Video and Text are in russian but it’s all infos you guys already have :)

More than 270 games applied to take part in this major contest hosted by EPIC and only about 100 passed the first round - us included :D

This is an important moment to give adult themed games a voice in a public contest, so please leave us a like/thumps up to claim the top spot to show them that we want to have more adult themed games in the future!

Contest Link:

There is no account needed to leave a thumbs up, just click the highlighted button below <3
Let's show them that there really IS a demand for games like this!

We would be really happy to have F95 pinpoint this link to the frontpage for the time the contest is running.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Why they dont add sex with hyenas? :unsure:
Patreon now officially doesnt allow content with bestiality. The anthros are okay (for now) but not the hyenas. This didnt used to be the case and probably isn't even fully defined, I've seen plenty of older projects with this kind of content but the style probably has a large part. It's 3d and the hyenas are realistic looking so probably more likely to be against ToS than a 2d game with a very cartoony looking feral that has more anthro looking expressions. Either way its stupid because its still not real and I wish you could play with the hyenas too.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes