Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
it's my third try but still no one for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i dont know whats wrong but i can't connect with any one and trackers all time outed
First, ditch uTorrent, get qBittorrent, its really leagues better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Horrible Degenerate

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
Could you please add udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce to your seed manually?

Half of trackers you listed has no DNS entry, the rest times out from my part of the world. Even for ping.
Added.

Just a quick edit :

Im now seeding on 4 clients so my connections is at least a bit used.

Last edited:

Dorayn

May 20, 2018
Humans are animals, google " survival of the fittest" and it will become clear, what this world is built on.
That's not nature. Survival of the fittest doesn't apply in that sense to us, because we as a society also feed the people who wouldn't survive in a x vs nature scenario. Disabled for example. So poverty in the presence of abundance of food and shelter isn't "survival of the fittest" it's choice by the society not to help. To look away. To let die. For no gain at all. Neither for your own, your communitiy's or your species's.
Not in areas where isn't abundance, that is.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
I was exlporing the new map and while poking around I found the Sky Village. This along with Maya's ability to sprout wings has me wondering if we'll see Avians at some point

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
the game needs a NPC pose editor , like for example leaving 2 actors doing a scene so you can run arround leaving them in positions etc , some kind of animation controller and swap on actors etc , also some kind of optimization too since early builds did smooth and now i can even have 50fps on fisher village all off.

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
You were too late for that, torrent file on page 555 but there is no more seeders.
Incorrect. I downloaded from that torrent last night, while you were typing your post. It downloaded just fine with decent speed. I also seeded throughout the night for a 200% ratio.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes