Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I can definitely tell that lots of commenters here have never been part of a games' technical alpha before.
For the development state it's in, this runs fine.
Besides that, making that shiny trailer alone must have cost a pretty penny.
I have been (and still am) in alpha and beta tests before, and disagree with that, it doesn't run fine for the amount of dev time and team size it has. The trailer was made by an employee so was a soft cost anyways.

They might have hoped for a "fully funded in 10 minutes" scenario with the amount crossing into million dollar heights, as it has happened before on Kickstarter. The current result should get their heads back out of the clouds though.
I'm thinking of Subverse that worked pretty well that way, however I would say that at the time Studio Fow was already way more popular than Candy Valley Network and popularity is a snowball effect.
They specifically mentioned Studio FOW and Subverse in their QnA, and yes they do think they're on the same level and expect the same result. I'd give a time stamp but can't be assed watching it again, its on the picardo site anyways.

many reasons and alternatives are fantastic. That said, a steam early access (they already have the demo on there so why not the option to buy for EA?), GOG, Itch.io or any other platform would be better for that purpose. I like having multiple options
Steam Early Access etc are one off payments, then are supposed to provide a product. Patreon they can just milk the same supporters monthly.

game wont start, hangs and then just quits (task manager) I have windows 10, are the torrent files bugged?
Thats normal for this game really. AMD GPU, nVidia in SLI, insufficient system ram, UE4 reqs not meet etc. Basically, does other UE4 based game run? If yes, then you got roughly 50% of this one running. You can also grab the demo from steam and try it from there to see if it loads.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Thats normal for this game really. AMD GPU, nVidia in SLI, insufficient system ram, UE4 reqs not meet etc. Basically, does other UE4 based game run? If yes, then you got roughly 50% of this one running. You can also grab the demo from steam and try it from there to see if it loads.
this game worked on my old pc, and windows 7. right now I got a new pc that can run 4k games and windows 10, I see no reason this game simply won't load, no error or anything.

guiness

Dec 14, 2018
Hi, on this game it writen to possible to play VR.
But I can't play on VR mode.
Do you have solution for can play in VR mode?
Thx for help.

Jul 6, 2017
So whats the actual goal (like gameplay hours, etc) of this project and how many people have been working on this over the years?

NVidia in SLI, insufficient system ram. Basically, does other UE4 based game run? If yes, then you got roughly 50% of this one running.
As for me yeah it doesn’t like sli and its vram not system ram for me. As for UE based games I can run the 0.XX builds of Tales of Azeroth (BiB2) and Silicone Lust just fine on max settings.

Dev hells’ a bitch ain’t it?

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
is there any guide or walkthrough because i don't know when i can finish all content of current version of game.

shelby3dartx

Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone,

Here is a link with rearranging and sorting poses by characters.

You will find :

Human X Human
Homosexual Human X Human
Kerpali X Human
Heterosexual / homosexual group.

Have a nice day !

Ps : Kerpali and Hommo Kerpali heterosexual poses will not be done. Thank you

Last edited:

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
band at some point is going to put the game in parts? is that my internet is super slow and it is not the same to download a 12gb file than 2 or 3 4gb files. Greetings

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I have been (and still am) in alpha and beta tests before, and disagree with that, it doesn't run fine for the amount of dev time and team size it has.
Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know this is the studios first project, so it's almost guaranteed to have mismanaged project milestones simply by lack of experience.
Did you happen to play the Battlefield 2042 beta earlier this month? That's a multi million dollar project by very experienced devs and published by EA that is supposed to release next month and it runs like ass and is full of bugs on almost every platform. We could also mention Star Citizen but that feels like cheating.

They specifically mentioned Studio FOW and Subverse in their QnA, and yes they do think they're on the same level and expect the same result. I'd give a time stamp but can't be assed watching it again, its on the picardo site anyways.
FOW had an impeccable track record back when they made movie projects but last I heard Subverse was received rather badly by fans. There is no studio that's immune to fucking up and losing customer loyalty. See CDProjekt Red or Bethesda for reference.

I've been a part of countless alpha and beta tests for lots of games since the early 2000s (yes I'm old) and also worked in first level support for a major game studio for years so call me jaded if you want, but if I read "I have good PC why this no run?" I immediately default to the error sitting in front of the display first. Just because most of the time it's true.
I've been running several iterations of this game on different hardware (and currently on 2016 hardware) and not once encountered one of the problems you mention here.

Sorry if I sound like I'm defending the game. I'm not. It's an unfocused project that's way too ambitious for it's own good and gained too much support too fast and I doubt it'll ever turn out to be the thing people are hoping for. But we should at least stay in a somewhat realistic lane with the expectations.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Wild Life [Build 26.10.2021 Patreon] - Original Size: 22,4GB

Download Size original: 11,5GB
Download PC (7,15GB):

This is a Repack version of the game to save download traffic . Nothing ripped or anything else. I have put it in mutiple parts so that people with slow and unstable internet connection can download it also.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Changelog for the fix build:

Code:
Additions:
• Added Maid outfit for Maya and Tanya

Improvements:
• Resolved crash when equipping/unequipping clothes
• Fixed Kral x Max and Tali x Rasha animation issues
• Improved performance in Wild Life blockout map
• Improved some Polish translations
• Resolved aspect ratio constraint axis not resetting when exiting sandbox sex with cinematic camera active
• Resolved character spawner not working properly in some places on the new Wild Life blockout map

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes