Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I love the Kickstarter pledge tiers. Pay 60 bucks for the full game and all other goodies. Pay 60 bucks extra to get a hyena pet. A pet costs as much as the entire game and all other goodies.
Almost like they try to be a mmo then :p

May 31, 2021
I downloaded the latest build and its still the same, I cant seem to make it work, I have a fairly good PC but when I start the game it gives me the loading screen for a second then a black screen only with the patreon logo bottom left. I dont know what to do..
Have you resolved the problem yet?
I've run into the same problem and I can't figure that out.
Loading screen appears, then the Adult Content Warning should appear, but instead only black screen. Patreon Support link shows in the corner and build version in another exactly as in previous builds, just not image neither OK/Cancel buttons.
No error message occurs. I've compared logs with the last working build, which is 31.08.2021 and one log is identical, another differs negligible. No error logged.

I have 7.5 GB of free physical memory and more in free swap space before attempting to run the game. My aging i7-4790k should be still good enough as well as RTX gpu with 8GB graphic memory. But none of these should matter that early when almost nothing is loaded yet.
I'll get more RAM next week as I've been considering that upgrade for long time, but I doubt it will help with this bug.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Have you resolved the problem yet?
I've run into the same problem and I can't figure that out.
Loading screen appears, then the Adult Content Warning should appear, but instead only black screen. Patreon Support link shows in the corner and build version in another exactly as in previous builds, just not image neither OK/Cancel buttons.
No error message occurs. I've compared logs with the last working build, which is 31.08.2021 and one log is identical, another differs negligible. No error logged.

I have 7.5 GB of free physical memory and more in free swap space before attempting to run the game. My aging i7-4790k should be still good enough as well as RTX gpu with 8GB graphic memory. But none of these should matter that early when almost nothing is loaded yet.
I'll get more RAM next week as I've been considering that upgrade for long time, but I doubt it will help with this bug.
As with any games in development of this scope. It's not optimized for anything, and bugs is all over the place. You can keep add ram, and put the game on a SSD to speed things up, but it wont really fix bugs like this.

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "shelby3dartx, publicación: 6832667, miembro: 178091"]
Hola,

aquí está la lista de idiomas en las opciones del juego.

las traducciones están en progreso y, por lo tanto, está lejos de ser perfecto ;)

ten un buen día

View attachment 1471873
[/CITA]
thank you very much for the information bro

Reactions: shelby3dartx

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Does the VR in this still work? I haven't played it in some time
Yeah and it seems more stable this build even when I'm using my laptop to play with vr.

Considering how good the physics are in this game, having a little more vr control in the future could be pretty amazing.

Reactions: Monomene
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes