cevitamin

Apr 19, 2018
Well, i had only one crash with fat guy, and few minorities that are going to be fixed with update released few mins ago anyway.

My setup:
i7 7700K @5GHz, 32GB Ram DDR4 3200MHz, GTX 1080Ti SLI, screen resolution 3440x1440 (100Hz) GSync - ON. I have no issues with low FPS and even in VR mode (using HTC VIVE).

Reactions: poula13

w3t80y

Oct 31, 2017
what the heck are this guys doing, its going really slow. They have a big team now and lots of funding.

Still no real progress, by this rate the game is going to be somewhat complete in 5 years maybe. It just feel like they are milking the patreon but not doing any real work

Kapowski

Dec 2, 2018
what the heck are this guys doing, its going really slow. They have a big team now and lots of funding.

Still no real progress, by this rate the game is going to be somewhat complete in 5 years maybe. It just feel like they are milking the patreon but not doing any real work
They've been setting everything up and getting people together, that takes time..

Ragata

Dec 8, 2018
Reducing the framerate to 58 stopped the game from crashing every minute but the one with the fat guy and the others mentioned before are still there.

cevitamin

Apr 19, 2018
Changelog for new version?
we fixed the follwing issues: Fixed Crashes for intercourse scenes with IlJah and Djablo. Fixed first person field of view. Addressed some issues with ball size change and physics. Fixed the ability to go into poser or masturbation while not standing still. Fixed all keys being marked as duplicate when exiting and re-entering input screen. Fixed crash when clicking out of key rebinding field. Fixed Maya&Minotaur BlowjobB pose problem when both variations are set to 1. Disabling some options in the customizer menu if they aren't available for the character. Removed incompatible textures for Kerpali skin customization. Fixed character eyes from clipping through closed eyelids. (hopefully). Slight tweak to First person camera offsets for females.

po1963pol1

Sep 10, 2017

Things take time Rome wasn't built in a day

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
walktrought? ... any chance? ..have no idea what to do in this "game"
There's no walkthrough because there's no need for it. There's nothing to do in the game besides walk around, have sex with the NPC's and test a few of the newer animations, like the spear that's in the ground near the jet-thing.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

poula13

Jun 29, 2018
I need to know, can i have a threesome? 2 males 1 woman, and how? I did the gangbang and two girls 1 guy. Which was lame. Only boobjobs.

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
3 months later they have a roadmap and they started laying structure to interaction systems for sex, I think they are doing progress in the right direction considering how small the team is.
2 things that I would like to see on their part is them investing money to expand the team, cuz this team is heading on a very ambitious path, and that takes muscle, they have the funds I think? :p and second is priorities, meaning adding a new character with a new skeleton is actually very cool, buuuut its not really a priority imho, they should focus on polishing existing systems animations and characters first and adding "extras" later, the early steps in customization is AWESOME and want to see more of that, more polishing and expanding on the interactions framework and ofc the first steps in gameplay/story/combat framework!

as always the animations are just jaw dropping good!, those lesbian animations are really hot, and im not even into lesbians usually, and the gangbang, omg these dudes can really animate their stuff.

@poula13 : you can initiate the gangbang by having all male characters follow your female charcter (not the new one dif.skeleton) and when they are all close, talking to one of them should show the option "lets have sex (group)"

poula13

Jun 29, 2018
3 months later they have a roadmap and they started laying structure to interaction systems for sex, I think they are doing progress in the right direction considering how small the team is.
2 things that I would like to see on their part is them investing money to expand the team, cuz this team is heading on a very ambitious path, and that takes muscle, they have the funds I think? :p and second is priorities, meaning adding a new character with a new skeleton is actually very cool, buuuut its not really a priority imho, they should focus on polishing existing systems animations and characters first and adding "extras" later, the early steps in customization is AWESOME and want to see more of that, more polishing and expanding on the interactions framework and ofc the first steps in gameplay/story/combat framework!

as always the animations are just jaw dropping good!, those lesbian animations are really hot, and im not even into lesbians usually, and the gangbang, omg these dudes can really animate their stuff.

@poula13 : you can initiate the gangbang by having all male characters follow your female charcter (not the new one dif.skeleton) and when they are all close, talking to one of them should show the option "lets have sex (group)"
I did the gangbang part. But i think the poses are too limited. I ment, if there was threesome with 2 males and 1 woman. The two female part, that is a mess, only one pose.

Redeemed

May 3, 2017

i mean not trying to defend them, but organizing a project takes time, especially if you have to build a team from the scratch and assests by yourself

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I did the gangbang part. But i think the poses are too limited. I ment, if there was threesome with 2 males and 1 woman. The two female part, that is a mess, only one pose.
Until this build, there was no multi partner animations. This is brand new, appreciate what ya got, because it's an indicator for more in the future.
How do I do that? Just ask the people to follow me?
Two females x one dude (max worked, not sure about others.)
One female x all six males, get them to stand in a circle around you, and keep talking to them until you see a new dialogue option. Can't miss it.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes