LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Hey guys, let me give you an update of the current state of my discord server.

LjQujd's Wilder Life

When you join, you will get to the WELCOME section. Read through the server-info and server-news channels first and when you are ready to explore further you need to click on the green checkmark at the end of server-info channel to open up the rest of the server.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

COMMUNITY section, some more things to do here. There's a channel where you can talk to Sally, my custom bot I am developing, and ask her for some guidance (basic so far but will work on it more). You can also use the chat channel for general discussions about whatever, as well as take a look at some general NSFW smut in here.

WILD LIFE LIBRARY, The main attraction of the server. I have divided this section into 4 channels. Information will have overviews, tutorials and trivia. Content will have the maps, scenarios, presets, props, animations but also you can post your images and videos here as well. Tools will give you some extra resources to help you produce content. Forum section is for server requests, feedback and questions.

I kindly request your cooperation in regards to this library. It would be greatly appreciated if we could work together to share and post Wild Life content, rather than relying solely on me to do so. If you wish for your content to be seen, please take the initiative to share it yourself. I have already contributed a lot to the library and would be happy to continue building it with your help. However, if you do not wish to participate, that is perfectly fine and I will not pressure you to do so.

Oh and regarding Sally, I want to apologize if her behavior comes off as rude or offensive. I programmed her with a sassy tsundere personality as a fun feature, but please know that it is not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.

Lastly, I have also launched a twitter account where I would like to post some cool updates in the future

That would be all for this update. Take care.

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Hey guys, let me give you an update of the current state of my discord server.

LjQujd's Wilder Life

When you join, you will get to the WELCOME section. Read through the server-info and server-news channels first and when you are ready to explore further you need to click on the green checkmark at the end of server-info channel to open up the rest of the server.

COMMUNITY section, some more things to do here. There's a channel where you can talk to Sally, my custom bot I am developing, and ask her for some guidance (basic so far but will work on it more). You can also use the chat channel for general discussions about whatever, as well as take a look at some general NSFW smut in here.

WILD LIFE LIBRARY, The main attraction of the server. I have divided this section into 4 channels. Information will have overviews, tutorials and trivia. Content will have the maps, scenarios, presets, props, animations but also you can post your images and videos here as well. Tools will give you some extra resources to help you produce content. Forum section is for server requests, feedback and questions.

I kindly request your cooperation in regards to this library. It would be greatly appreciated if we could work together to share and post Wild Life content, rather than relying solely on me to do so. If you wish for your content to be seen, please take the initiative to share it yourself. I have already contributed a lot to the library and would be happy to continue building it with your help. However, if you do not wish to participate, that is perfectly fine and I will not pressure you to do so.

Oh and regarding Sally, I want to apologize if her behavior comes off as rude or offensive. I programmed her with a sassy tsundere personality as a fun feature, but please know that it is not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.

Lastly, I have also launched a twitter account where I would like to post some cool updates in the future

That would be all for this update. Take care.

Amazing Work!
This is really g00d!

View attachment download (1).jfif

• Red Heart
Reactions: LjQujd

Starfreek

Sep 4, 2018
Is there any feasible way to re-add the UE4 Sandbox Demo Map and all the assets into UE5 as a scene? I really actually liked what they had made

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
since 2017
i modded skyrim Le, Se , Ae
Fallout 4
Fallout new vegas
CyberPunk
Hey, this is very nice!
Dear Syko,
Modders are very welcome here! please feel welcome to the Wildlife Community!
Any new creator of content is needed since in sandbox we can import new objects & structures using the 'user meshes'
importing tool inside the game to create new things and mini-villages and share it all with this game's community here!

top listed f95zone game recommend for skyrim adult mods lovers:
https://f95zone.to/threads/taras-liberation-or-alexias-return-v0-10-randytyr.125188/

Brand New Wildlife Community Discord:

Classic 3D Monsters & Amazing Girls Ultimate Complete Saga:
https://f95zone.to/threads/3d-monster-stories-droid447.5328/

One the best f95zone listed futa games ever (many in-story paths & decisions avaliable):
https://f95zone.to/threads/shattered-v0-18-yeda-games.42858/

Reactions: Syko.169

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
Hey, this is very nice!
Dear Syko,
Modders are very welcome here! please feel welcome to the Wildlife Community!
Any new creator of content is needed since in sandbox we can import new objects & structures using the 'user meshes'
importing tool inside the game to create new things and mini-villages and share it all with this game's community here!

top listed f95zone game recommend for skyrim adult mods lovers:
https://f95zone.to/threads/taras-liberation-or-alexias-return-v0-10-randytyr.125188/

Brand New Wildlife Community Discord:

Classic 3D Monsters & Amazing Girls Ultimate Complete Saga:
https://f95zone.to/threads/3d-monster-stories-droid447.5328/

One the best f95zone listed futa games ever (many in-story paths & decisions avaliable):
https://f95zone.to/threads/shattered-v0-18-yeda-games.42858/
i've being here since 2020

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
荒野大镖客2的剧情配合这款游戏的性爱画面,那么将会是一个伟大的作品,不知道故事模式现在进展到哪一步了
До колкото разбирам, темата и форума са за съобщения на английски език, или пропускам нещо?
Защо винаги японските потребители отказват да си минат текста през преводач преди да го пуснат?

See, I can do it too. And my language is not even Japanese. Not sure why moderators allow non-English messages.

yearhyearh

May 10, 2017
Does this still have nothing except orchestrating sex scenes in a sandbox? any plans to at a real game or a few missions/interactions?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes