johndoe191713

Jul 28, 2017
the performance for the campaign map has improved greatly but now the quests seem broken. the feral lions or "hoppers" dont seem to spawn - either for the quest guy you gotta rescue or the guy that goes on a stroll in the jungle and transforms, unable to progress beyond that point

Reactions: Dr.Meep69

Dhyus

Dec 4, 2018
the performance for the campaign map has improved greatly but now the quests seem broken. the feral lions or "hoppers" dont seem to spawn - either for the quest guy you gotta rescue or the guy that goes on a stroll in the jungle and transforms, unable to progress beyond that point
yeah no the map change is legit killing it XD render distance textures all of it

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Atleast finally fix performance issue. I can play Story mode with rx 580, but still until it's in development i just stick in sandbox. :D
I think they will be added gay content more in future, but they can't do everythink. Heterosexual content is more priority obviously, than gay/futa/furry etc.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
in sandbox, in-game character creation screen,

which exo-eskeleton type is the new character called Kira from ?

(Rasha, Shey or Maya ?)

WildLife Agosto 2023 Capturar.PNG

Hecatom

Aug 3, 2017
In the meantime while is downloading, can anyone tell me if they added the cumflation for the characters that were missing it?

Hecatom

Aug 3, 2017
My face when Aoi, Indra, Jadeen, Jenny, Lala, Serenia, Sonia, Shiva still don't have the Cumflation :/
I expected Geneva to still not have it, since she is new and her body type is very different.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
why some characters have been removed in this last one?

in 06.16.2023 version there are 2 or 3 chars only avaliable in that version exclusively

(refering to Geneva [shey body type] and 1 captain and 1 commander [both in Sethro body types])

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes