Tito 10

Sep 12, 2019
Animations are the only good thing about this game, everything else is shit. W scam this game will never be finished, just a scam to milk all the Patreon money.

Reactions: Quentin_Rm

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Just one suggestion for those who want something to play with, aside that human joystick between the legs of course: scatter feral Kerpalis across the old jungle map and go hunting. Much better than any zombies' copycat game! It's a great way to deal with frustrations of life, I heard...

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Alternative gameplay, ideal for criminal minds:
just place humans and/or Kerpalis, in the varieties of sex scenes available, all across the old jungle map. Save the map. Close WildLife and wait 24hours or, for people with strong memory, 72hours long enough to not remember where the scenes are placed; then go back into the jungle, launch the map you saved 24/72h earlier and go hunting them in the head down while they do their naughty thing, just to see what happens in your serial killer mind ─ I heard everyone has got one, hidden somewhere deep within ─ and enjoy the bodycount.

Have fun!

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
so, i can't seem to find the option to turn into a female in the character customization. what to I have to do to play as a girl. i don't want to play as some faggy twink guy.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
I love me some HMVs, you should put your rule34 profile or whatever you use to get them online as your firm.
I've at least created a profile on rule34 and Xvideos
But Rule34 is weird since it I can't upload videos until I upload more images, all of which need to be posted on a different site beforehand.
Xvideos requires me to upload a "prove who you are" video which I just have not bothered to do so I'm shadow banned for now, only direct links get you access to my vid. I'll get around to those at some point when I have more actual content. Only 1 finished HMV so far.
( ) ( )

Maybe I didn't search well, but where can I find a link to this project?
There is no project link. this clip is all I'm prepared to show currently. Once done I'll throwup a link here and in the wildlife official discord

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Ok, TF is happening?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's when I try a New Game.
Same thing in sandbox.
Characters instantly go ragdoll (one even went through the ground on the picture)

Edit : Nevermind that was the "Physical animation" option. Which one should I use?

Edit 2 :

WTF is going on?! Is that normal? :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
LMAO IS IT FOR REAL?! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
1702441741928.png

For how long have that shit been in development?

Edit :
Ok, to anyone wondering ; the fucking game, outside of the sandbox mode, is absolute dogshit and basically a placeholder simulator.
Not really interesting imo

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2019
not sure if this has been asked (did a search but not really sure if it was asked a different way). I've never really played the game portion. I always fire up the sandbox as the sex scenes are absolutely top notch! I'm not into furry or bestiality at all (when I play the sanbox it's only with human characters). Anyone know if the game will have an option to not play with the furries or beasts? Not trying to start a war or anything. Not calling for a different mode as I can continue with the sandbox if furry/beast is the only way to play the game. Just asking a simple question

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes