Matttis

Sep 14, 2019
Does anyone still have a working link to the last version with working VR?
I dug up the torrent for the October2023 build but it looks like it's dead.

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
clicking on I to change character or pressing T to spawn character ... breaking the game .. the game gets hanged and crashed.
has anyone faced this problem ??

Reactions: LoveBushes

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
From what we know its an incompatibility with a DX12 feature.
Try running the game with DirectX11 like so:

We will look further into it and hopefully have it fixed for the next version.
Any idea what's the issue with many (like me) reporting DX12 versio reverting back to low quality textures very easily after certain complexity in (especially custom) map is reached? With DX11 game works just fine but in DX12 it's really bad and idk what settings dx11 lacks but it also runs like 20-30% faster than DX12.

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
can someone help me i just downloaded the game and installed it on my new laptop, when i opened it the game looks like this even though all the settings were on ultra. is there something that i need to do to get higher details ?
Put on launch properties after exe line -DX11. It will launch game in DX11 and fixes textures being all fucky on characters etc. Bare map itself is still WIP content.

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
vr no longer works at all, and if we try to launch it, the game and steamvr crash completely. :WutFace:
is it because of this new version, or is there something to change?

Reactions: Peacefeel

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
Is there anyway to optimize this thing without well, getting a whole ass new rig? Forcing FSR does help a bit.
Only to a limited extent, via the UE5 quality settings already included. Because it's all still a dev build, any resources being used are likely to be in their full sizes and the render pipeline is largely untouched (because final resource requirements won't be known until closer to beta/release). Running the game in DX11 mode (add -dx11 to the launch arguments) can help in some cases, but DX12 is theoretically supposed to be more efficient as a general rule, not just for this game but for all. So YMMV; try it both ways and see which gives you more frames.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Because it's all still a dev build, any resources being used are likely to be in their full sizes and the render pipeline is largely untouched (because final resource requirements won't be known until closer to beta/release).
So you are saying this "game" will be never optimized? I mean if it took 7+ years to have the current "game" I doubt it will ever get close to "release".

juliox

Jan 14, 2019
the description say play as many characters, but i only see you can use 1 and nothing more you are stuck with these max guy for what is seems now, is there a way to change it or the devs lie to people

• Angry
Reactions: grumpyoldcat

NullException

Jul 23, 2019
the description say play as many characters, but i only see you can use 1 and nothing more you are stuck with these max guy for what is seems now, is there a way to change it or the devs lie to people
In Sandbox you can spawn any NPC from the "T" menu, I believe. Then if you talk to them you can possess them.

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes