Apr 10, 2021
No, I don't think you are cringe or delusional. I think your previous post was, and it was because you constantly said how much game has "evolved" (and that's why I quoted those parts) but all I see whenever I "play" it is just an empty world with nothing to do in it. It was same years ago it is same still now. To put it simple, I do not see the evolution you are talking about and it is evolving backwards when you consider the fact that this is supposed to be a game, an open world role playing game to be specific.
I mean sure fair enough, granted you didn't knew when I left the game and when I started playing it again. I have to play the new update for very long, so this could be a factor of why I said "evolved" fair enough. Like when I stopped playing it, there wasn't the feature to have your "poses" or to "animate" yourself. I just now see those, where you can basically make your own poses somewhat. But I do remember Steve saying that they mostly want to focus on the Sandbox mostly.

SraCortez

Aug 14, 2023
Hello, could you tell me where to download avatars or characters that are similar to IlJah, Ziad? Or that are fat characters, preferably to download

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
If thats the case then it shouldn't be presented/marketed as a game.
that's not what we're talking about though. All these builds are marketed very clearly as development builds. This is about how users refer to it as a game, because that is what the project is working towards. It's more so about helping Purple not get any more headaches.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
that's not what we're talking about though. All these builds are marketed very clearly as development builds. This is about how users refer to it as a game, because that is what the project is working towards. It's more so about helping Purple not get any more headaches.
What it is going to be is irrelevant. It is currently sold as a game, in-development or not doesn't matter. And I don't see a game. Now it wouldn't be a problem if this was a new project. But it is not.

• Haha
Reactions: KiraJames

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
What it is going to be is irrelevant. It is currently sold as a game, in-development or not doesn't matter. And I don't see a game. Now it wouldn't be a problem if this was a new project. But it is not.
wait really? what stores are selling it? sounds suspicious

based on their patreon it's pretty clear they aren't selling you a game, or anything.
"
Welcome to our Patreon page, we are Candy Valley Network, an adult-developer studio currently working on Wild Life - estimated full release: 2024/2025.
In supporting our campaign you help us get this massive project one step closer to the finish line. We post progress reports once a week with all the news of what our talented team has been working on and we release new in-development builds around every 6-8 weeks with new models, mechanics, animations, quests and features for you to explore.

"
pretty clear your paying to support production OF a game that they are working on

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

based on their patreon it's pretty clear they aren't selling you a game, or anything.
"
Welcome to our Patreon page, we are Candy Valley Network, an adult-developer studio currently working on Wild Life - estimated full release: 2024/2025.
In supporting our campaign you help us get this massive project one step closer to the finish line. We post progress reports once a week with all the news of what our talented team has been working on and we release new in-development builds around every 6-8 weeks with new models, mechanics, animations, quests and features for you to explore.

"
pretty clear your paying to support production OF a game that they are working on
Sounds like mental gymnastics to me.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I'm wondering, when the bombs fell, will those two still be here, bickering and arguing into the nuclear apocalypse????

Funny readings, anyway.

Kingofboobyhill

Apr 22, 2017
Trying out the newest version, i cannot stop crashing either when i open the sex position menu and when i try to look at the customize character/inventory.

Any idea what could cause it ?

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Trying out the newest version, i cannot stop crashing either when i open the sex position menu and when i try to look at the customize character/inventory.

Any idea what could cause it ?
Issue with AMD GPUs, set the game to run with dx11. Using the topic search to see instructions on how.

Abeman555

May 10, 2020

"

"
Estimated full release 2024/2025 lmao. This project wil go on forever with minor changes, like the last years.
The devs are smart and from a financial perspective they are doing everything right, they can make much more money this way.
There are more than enough patrons and fanboys to milk.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Estimated full release 2024/2025 lmao. This project wil go on forever with minor changes, like the last years.
The devs are smart and from a financial perspective they are doing everything right, they can make much more money this way.
There are more than enough patrons and fanboys to milk.
Yea I don't disagree there, Star Citizen has showcased the potential for milking customers on an endless development.
I was just pointing out that this an ongoing project where you can pay to support it, rather than some people thinking that this was a game product being sold. as with almost every patreon or kickstarter you are almost never buying an actual product, you are paying for it's development, whether you get a copy at the end or not.

Yappa

Oct 21, 2019
Hey, AdeptusSteve can you consider making a toggle so i can make a specified character mostly invisible, aside from their junk

Reactions: Abram Valeri

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
I am starting to hate this thread. Every day there are haters who don't understand how game dev works that come and shit on WL despite it literally being the most consistent h game out there in terms of churning out content over such a period of time + quality.

I feel like this has become a tradition at this point. Every month or so some numb nuts drop their two cents about the game devs being lazy when they're producing high quality shit you get to play for FREE. Go ahead and name a single h game on THIS scale that has not been abandoned or forgotten about.

Cherry on top is Steve himself checks comments on this piracy thread which is honestly based af.

Guys, not invalidating your feelings and opinions. I get it. We are horni and ready to attack anyone for more sexy time with Maya. But please, jus reevaluate your thoughts on this.

I wish other 3D games were so consistent. I'm crying over Tvale's SMA's sub every two days begging for an update after six months of wait. Show some appreciation.

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes