Apice

Nov 23, 2019
it's difficult to develop a good game when the dynamics and quests are only now being implemented. The problem is that anyone who starts playing already comes from 6 years of animations they know. the sexual aspect is no longer a surprise. I believe we should have done the opposite. First a solid game mechanic and a compelling storytelling and only then the addition of animations and characters. In any case, I congratulate the entire team for their commitment and first-rate result.
No way, people would have complained saying "no sex?" and their Patreon would have had a fraction of the subs it has had, stunting development

Reactions: Ramirad
Oct 22, 2018
This is one of the slowest developed game ever. I had my suspicion but it honestly confirms it and seems like they are just milking $. This game has been in development for like 5+ years now from what I remember.
Yes, it is really slow. Most games of this genre are developed slowly. For people, $1-10 a month is not that much. That is why their number of subscribers does not decrease.

Reactions: Ramirad
Oct 22, 2018
is this game enjoyable if I am interested in Story/Quest/Progression? or still just sandbox H-Viewer?
In the old version of the game, when there was still an old map, they developed animations, the world and quests at the same time. After updating the entire map, the game is developing as it is now. Work on quests and filling the world has been done recently.

So much sandbox content is made because people like it and it brings in money. Part of their audience does not care about the plot.

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes