lulinlul

May 5, 2017
This game is so great.. Animations and models are very well made. Keep up the work please and take my money.

bogart69

May 11, 2017
Very impressive work. If this becomes an RPG/action type game with some substance I would definitely buy it..

Zuhko

Dec 28, 2017
Even if this is an early alpha and an "adult" game, but the flying mechanics are what i always wanted in a rpg or action rpg. they are near perfect!

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
Dont know if developers read this thread but I have few and easy points how game could be improved in its current state. Everyone would like to see erection no doubt about that. When man leading blowjob he could hold female head. You could also make deepthroat blowjob only its already in game but its happening randomly. Give characters some balls. Current state of balls is almost nonexistent. Make some fat pig-like man character there are only brolic ones. I would love to see more submissive positions since this is monster sex.

Reactions: bernthal

Rocklance

Sep 25, 2017
No need to wait 4 years. They say they want the game at a first playable delivery state for end of 2018.
To the team, they do need time, we well aware, cause it's lots of work to do to make the game better and playable.
but for players who look forward to the game right now, it's not short term to wait I think, their passion would lose.
During the time, perhaps they could keep people's attention to make more playable small tasks with reward in the game.

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
To the team, they do need time, we well aware, cause it's lots of work to do to make the game better and playable.
but for players who look forward to the game right now, it's not short term to wait I think, their passion would lose.
During the time, perhaps they could keep people's attention to make more playable small tasks with reward in the game.
We pretty much try to read and consider all feedback we can find, but as you said, its a lot of work and quality takes time and ultimately money. We try our best to use the patreon cash as efficient as possible to increase the dev-speed.

Holywater

Jan 12, 2018
i dont get it
how can you fly `?
you have to run,jump and then press either R,M or B?
Nothing is happening for me

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
i dont get it
how can you fly `?
you have to run,jump and then press either R,M or B?
Nothing is happening for me
No, RMB means Right Mouse button, so LShift to sprint, Space to jump then Right Click.

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes