nico12

Mar 5, 2019
on the side bet with shorty, i can only find 4 women to have a sexual interaction is when it requires 5 to bead him. how do i find the 5th one?

Apr 10, 2021
Hmmm i mean a good story is a good story that can be nice to build up characters relations and give those poses a nice immersion , but i also agree that the new Sandbox custom stuff to place arround its very very noice , but i think it could be even better with pre-built structures idk like the ones on the kerpal or fisher village or even give the player City or house option to create and save those , since its not story related we could have houses cities etc right ? to just build stuff like on sims lmao also placing stuff on a blank room its less lag or fps drops so i enjoy that and i guess lots of ppl with not high end Pc's do too :D
Yeah I kinda agree with your second point, I love making new people and stories, the reason I play sims and Klub17 is for these specific reasons. I am not interested in the story, now of course if the story its going to be like Skyrim where you choose and even more complex on choices, I wont have a problem. Although on Skyrim I am doing the same thing, I personally like creating, npcs, stories around these npcs etc. Just thats what I like, I hope they update sandbox more and more cause thats what I am interested in. I like your idea to turn it to sims like, but I believe thats unfortunately impossible.

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Is there an option to turn off fur for kerpali because it doesnt work at all for me? Changing skin color just changes the color of the skin beneath the fur but the fur stays the same. It looks like a mess lol.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Is there an option to turn off fur for kerpali because it doesnt work at all for me? Changing skin color just changes the color of the skin beneath the fur but the fur stays the same. It looks like a mess lol.
If you aren't on the latest hotfix version you will have bugged fur

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is it possible to play Maya's SexyDanceForeplay animation as a single pose; by herself?

Under single poses, I see DanceA, DanceB, etc, but the dance she does in the paired sex dance animation with max; SexyDanceForeplay, doesn't seem to be in the list. Any chance that could be added? That way she can do the dance, but we can change the facial expression, because the paired dance has a really huge smile baked into the animation.

EDIT: Is there anyway to increase the volume of the character sex moaning sound effects? Maybe editing an INI file or something?

EDIT: When switching between queued animations, perhaps the code should reset all the physics for a characters body part. Sometimes when the auto queue switches between sex animations, the physics messes up, but if you reset the physics after each animation change, it would fix any problems.

EDIT: Please add cheekslap animations for all the popular girls with the rest of the male characters, even for the futas please, thanks. More aggressive male dom would be great, hair pulling, ass slapping, cheek and face slapping, breast slapping, even spitting on the women would be great.

EDIT: Do you think the devs would release the Maya character rigged skeleton, so we can make animations and submit them?

Last edited:
Reactions: Janzani
3.80 star(s) 177 Votes