Kbtr95

Oct 24, 2021
Downloaded this game and its awesome finally something better than fallen doll. Is there any way to cleanup cum?

Last edited:

Dojo_dude

Dec 10, 2018
Maybe there will be a nice story mode when Starfield 2 comes out? Followed for years, still only adding animations on top of animations.... like a racket, a scam, a con.

Sep 27, 2021
These are some very greedy devs i gotta say offering 3 versions and the most expensive ones remove the censor bar from the characters, but the game is really good and high quality, ive been checking out on this every few months to see the progress but they have the kind of furry stuff i dislike the most, while i like cat girls and other demi-humans they went on beast creatures, and theres no rape either which is sad, but atleast theres quite some gore and dismemberment.

Apr 10, 2021
Yennefer of Vengerberg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can import a preset character out of just a mere PNG file? OwO

I thought it was just a Soulcalibur VI unique feature :ROFLMAO:

They do share engines tho....

An Unreal thingy? :unsure:
Actually you need json file too, it doesnt work just with a picture like soul calibur does. I just test it now she doesn't show up.

Leon queen

Apr 13, 2020
confused on how to do group anims in sandbox...
Press T spawn whatever characters u want then talk to them select follow.
for group anims obviously ask several characters to follow (note not every character can do grp anims many are specific)
when u have several following talk to one of them and an option called (group sex) should be available.
you can also press tab and set sex scenes up including grp ones with the new prop placer

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
These are some very greedy devs i gotta say offering 3 versions and the most expensive ones remove the censor bar from the characters, but the game is really good and high quality, ive been checking out on this every few months to see the progress but they have the kind of furry stuff i dislike the most, while i like cat girls and other demi-humans they went on beast creatures, and theres no rape either which is sad, but atleast theres quite some gore and dismemberment.
You can get what the equiv of demi girls is using the outfits. Been that way since the winter update. If anything you should ask steve if one of his modelers feels like adding more outfit parts to get demi girl customization.

I'm personally waiting for maid outfits for the whole cast. Already partially there.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Hey Steve do you plan on adding high heels as a clothing option for the girls? I know there's some complicated physics envolved since the height would be changed but I just thought it's worth asking.

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Don't know if it has been suggested yet, but it would make building in the sandbox 100 times easier and faster if we could
• copy-paste items/create duplicates
• move items as a group/group select
• resize items as a group
• move items up or down in the left hand side pannel (where scenes, poses and props are shown)

tibujura

Jun 3, 2020
Don't know if it has been suggested yet, but it would make building in the sandbox 100 times easier and faster if we could
• copy-paste items/create duplicates
• move items as a group/group select
• resize items as a group
• move items up or down in the left hand side pannel (where scenes, poses and props are shown)
It is posible to select and move in group and also to duplicate. Someone mentioned the keyshorcut in the last 20 pages. You could also resize but not rotate as every item rotates in its self axys.

My suggestion:
- More shapes
- FK/IK modifications
- Eye control, this is crucial for any interaction to feel real and not dull.

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
It is posible to select and move in group and also to duplicate. Someone mentioned the keyshorcut in the last 20 pages. You could also resize but not rotate as every item rotates in its self axys.
Thanks i found it. It's in a youtube video made by Steve when this latest release was out

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes