grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
only a H-Game, not a sexgame anymore, how disapointing development. But its what the guys wanted. customers can be very boring

Reactions: Aceto71

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
only a H-Game, not a sexgame anymore, how disapointing development. But its what the guys wanted. customers can be very boring
maybe but they are still more consistent than majority of devs out there in h-game industry...

summertime saga dev does like what 2 builds every year or something??

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Bro try a few recommendations of a few genres.
Night of Revenge/Succubus Affection/Castle of Temptation/Forest of Blue Skin
Paralogue/Breeders of the Nephylym/Fallen Angel
Tales of Androgyny/Koikatsu

There's a LOT of great pron games right now, we're living in the age of the coomer.
Thanks for the recommendations but most of these games don't do it for me. The last games that I've """played""" and """enjoyed" were Moon Rhapsody, Wild Life... and that's pretty much it. I did enjoy Operation Lovecraft but they kinda stopped updating the game in any meaningful way last I checked.

LucIvn

Jul 20, 2020
IMO, the female furries should be a tad bit more human and female-like, maybe then they'll be more accepted by others?

Maybe like this:

View attachment 1784533 View attachment 1784534
View attachment 1784536 View attachment 1784537

The above examples are more feminine, female-like, human-like, girlish. While the female Kerpali in Wild Life seem very masculine, large, non-petite. I'm okay with that actually, but then again I like Femdom too, so my perspective is skewed. If I was Mr. Vanilla kind of guy, then I'd much prefer the above images.
True xenophile chads like females in any forms and look beyond the appearance,look at teraurge fandom i personally like this lizard lady i would want a deer one aswell i know there are a lot of fans here that like monstrous girls

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a way to make that dubstep village music (that plays in prologue story) play in sandbox mode?

Or like a way to control/change the music that is playing atm? Haven't found anything regarding that in controls.

Reactions: sleighrx

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Has there been any talk of them adding a character poser? Like, to pose the characters yourself, not use the presets.

That would be pretty much the perfect feature for this game. Really hope it's in the plans.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
I really need a "update only" download, downloading 10+ Go each time is getting longer and longer.
How to make patches is big standalone task that requires time to learn and implement.
I think, they will do that sooner or later, but i can remind you, that even ubisoft with their hundreds of employees does shit themselves instead of making "update only" patches or simple things like "locate already installed game".

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
How do i seed? It says i just reupload the file but i don't want to clutter the chat with the same torrent if that's a thing. Still new to this.
Just let your client run (QbitTorrent or otherwise). Make sure the torrent isn't paused, and make sure you have an upload rate greater than zero. The "seed ratio" in your client indicates how much you've given/uploaded to the swarm. A ratio of 1 means that you've uploaded as much as you've already downloaded.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
If this game ever stops being just a sandbox id be super down to check it out again, I guess it's easier than making an actual fullscale RPG like they seemed to allude to with the prologue but it seems like such a waste.
They're actually working on Single Player Story now. You can even go into their discord and submit your ideas. You can see screenshots of the town design used for the RPG story mode.

The sandbox has the potential for players to make erotic scenarios you're into, and share them with the community. Imagine downloading near infinite amount of erotic content you're into, in the form of RPG'ish stories. The Sandbox has MASSIVE potential to be the most amazing thing ever. That's assuming they go heavily into that direction after they finish the story.

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes