Apr 10, 2021
Wish they'd stop making animations for max, who the fuck even likes that skinny little shit
I wish on the next update they double the animations of Max just for you requesting it...

Why people always complain about something other people like but they would hate when someone does the same to them?
Max is one of women's choice, from my knowledge, don't get mad that women dont like your taste.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I wish on the next update they double the animations of Max just for you requesting it...

Why people always complain about something other people like but they would hate when someone does the same to them?
Max is one of women's choice, from my knowledge, don't get mad that women dont like your taste.
If I were to guess, he wants more animations with the guys with the ridiculus cocks.

• Haha
Reactions: SharonSotaLover

Lordhunt

May 6, 2018
From my knowledge, based characters on Maya and Max don't have mini games yet.
Its the skeleton
You can select Serenia in sandbox and have her fuck Rawn in the minigame it works with Jenny, Tanya, Maya, Mercer, Lala, Aoi, Kim. But Not Alissa, Leah, and Shannon.
AdeptusSteve if you see this can you comment if you have time.

Leon queen

Apr 13, 2020
Nice. but I've noticed some tracking issues with spawned npcs, they are unable to walk on the surface for some reason, likely an engine issue. as the island is not 'ground'.
Yup sucks and makes most of these cool sandbox creations generally useless.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Is it possible to have Fur enabled as a preset? For instance if I want to make a long haired Rasha and a Short one as well, at the same time while not controling them?. The fur option is a global setting so I can't achieve this as far as I can tell.

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes