Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Wildeer be like: i stopped working on it for a year to get better at fluids
unfortunately i have not become any better so i will resume with my existing knowledge.
BRUUUUUH
I don't like to be negative because I'm not a supporter, so I don't take his delays personally like so many here do. However, this is pretty much exactly how I read his latest post as well. He stopped so that he could work on fluid simulations and then he didn't get better at them?

He needs to talk to Bulging or hire him for a 10 hour tutorial or something. There are assets out there he could use to become better. I don't buy that you can't get better at something with a serious time commitment. Ask for help, dude.

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
Scamiro's cousin?
ScaMiro aka Jesus 2.0 here.

Although I truly admire Mr. LieDeers's outstanding work, his text updates and excu...gjhkdfgkjhdfk sorry I meant the constant high quality animations + reasonings he provides, I have to falsify your assumption.

We are in no way shape or form related to one another!

However, since we're both in the #neverlie #neverdisappoint #alwaysdeliver #youcantrustuswithyourmoney business, we might collaborate in the future.

ScaMiro over and out. :cool:

Ps: I might have an update for you guys relatively soon (subbing to my patreon might decrease the waiting time).

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021

Hey guys!
I didn’t write a post this week. The reason for this is that I didn’t really manage to solve the problems. Fortunately, I managed to make a breakthrough in several things today.
I reworked the problematic scene earlier this week. I changed the animation, another camera view, etc. I thought I would go back to an earlier simulation setup I used in LITSiX. And it worked there. Well here, of course, it didn't work. Eventually I had to find new settings. But, if it turned out that way, I improved the tit milk squirt a bit. The liquid has become thinner and there is more.
Soft p*ssy
I’ve been trying to solve this since the first part of Gatekeeper, but it doesn’t work out at all. I just made a video of it. If anyone can help, please give me an idea. I use Soft Body simulation and collision. Now I solved it with animation again. Emergency solution.
Two more things are missing: Drops of milk dripping down Lara's breasts and Greta's face. I will continue with this on Monday and I hope it is over.
Failed simulations:
The final milk squirt:
Good weekend!

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018

Hey guys!
I didn’t write a post this week. The reason for this is that I didn’t really manage to solve the problems. Fortunately, I managed to make a breakthrough in several things today.
I reworked the problematic scene earlier this week. I changed the animation, another camera view, etc. I thought I would go back to an earlier simulation setup I used in LITSiX. And it worked there. Well here, of course, it didn't work. Eventually I had to find new settings. But, if it turned out that way, I improved the tit milk squirt a bit. The liquid has become thinner and there is more.
Soft p*ssy
I’ve been trying to solve this since the first part of Gatekeeper, but it doesn’t work out at all. I just made a video of it. If anyone can help, please give me an idea. I use Soft Body simulation and collision. Now I solved it with animation again. Emergency solution.
Two more things are missing: Drops of milk dripping down Lara's breasts and Greta's face. I will continue with this on Monday and I hope it is over.
Failed simulations:
The final milk squirt:
Good weekend!
'If I use fancy words, it'll look like I'm doing something!"
-wilddeer probably

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I reworked the problematic scene earlier this week. I changed the animation, another camera view, etc. I thought I would go back to an earlier simulation setup I used in LITSiX. And it worked there. Well here, of course, it didn't work
I’ve been trying to solve this since the first part of Gatekeeper, but it doesn’t work out at all. I just made a video of it.
fat-man-care-pool.gif

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
Why tf would you use Soft Bodies in blender? just use cloth and get it over with.

Perhaps Wildeer has too much pride and acomplishment when it comes to working with hard to implement mechanics

LieDeerStudio

Sep 1, 2021
Greetings to you guys, LieDeer speaking :).

So I wanted to give you another update since the last one “LiT7 Simulations” wasn’t received so well…
Don’t worry though, I’m sure you guys just misunderstood me there so let me clear things up a bit:

– I can’t write posts all the time like those other artists do since I’m always working on solving “the problems” duh?!… These other artists just don’t have any...
– For LiT7 I wasn’t able to use the same settings as in LiT6, which kinda took me about 10months to realize but hey, I got it now :).
– About the “soft pussy” problem, I’ve had this problem for about 1 ½ years now but I just can’t fix it… Damn animating can be hard sometimes guys, I’m telling ya…:cry:
However don’t you worry after only 1 ½ years I found the secret cheat code to finally fix things and find a solution!
The secret is called: “Asking for help”
Crazy right?! Yeah thought so… I mean other artists can just pay for professional help but sadly since you guys are kinda stingy I’m barely making ends meat and just can’t afford it (please pay me more, things will get better with more money 4sure!).
– The whole Centaur thing is not really my main focus guys, I though you’d know that by now…
From all the data I gathered (polls, comments etc.) I realized a long time ago that most of you are here for the LiT series, my merch and my awesome personality UwU. :giggle:
Only a tiny fraction of my supporters is even into Horse-D’s F’ing Lara…
I mean look at Graphtreon/wildeerstudio once I released the first LiT episode I went from $100 to like $10.000…
+ No one even likes the Horse-D stuff anymore… I mean look at Animo’s stuff he’s barely getting any support and even his Lara X Horse things is barely know in the 3dx community.
However when people talk about Me all they talk about is the LiT series, my humble personality and my upcoming merch :giggle:.
Don’t worry though, I’m definitely going to release GKP3 this decade, so don’t worry I’m even nice to the tiny minority of my supporters which like the HorseDong stuff…:giggle:

So yeah that’s it for the updates I think you’re realizing now how hard I’m working for you guys.
I’m doing exactly what you guys want and providing the best kind of WiP updates, so please consider supporting me on patreon/substar :giggle: so I might be able to buy me another HDD or a 200gb google Drive cloud-storage subscription.

Best regards :giggle:

LieDeerStudios

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes