Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Who even gives a shit? It's not like anyone has a reference for what a gallon of cum should look like anyway.

At least I somehow kept my discord role after unsubbing so that's neat.
I think the discord roles have to be purged manually. Praise his laziness!

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
People on his Patreon seem to think he's a perfectionist and it's hindering him tremendously. It's hard to argue against that. There has to be a give and take on quality vs. releasing content. I love his quality, but not if it's only in theory.
I dunno about that one, you have much better artists out there who do better animations and they release content quite regularly compared to Wildeer in this amount of time. His lighting and models are insane for sure, but the animation itself is very basic compared to some other creators.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I dunno about that one, you have much better artists out there who do better animations and they release content quite regularly compared to Wildeer in this amount of time. His lighting and models are insane for sure, but the animation itself is very basic compared to some other creators.
I don't disagree, but that wasn't my point. If someone is a perfectionist, it blocks their ability to work and provide content. You can be a perfectionist but still be only average at something. Some of his patrons seem to think that's his problem.

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021
he should have just released part 3 a year ago with a mediocre cumshot and do a remaster afterwards, so by the time we actually get p3 he could have just published the remastered version.
because now he is raising everyones expecations through the roof by working on that 1 scene for like 2 years.
Maybe we will wait another year :unsure:

:ROFLMAO:

Hey! I should start this writing with a good joke. But unfortunately I can't think of anything right now.
There is total chaos here. Blender and my machine are completely brain dead, I can't render normally anymore.
Now I would work on the motion blur of liquids... I found a tutorial that works. I did a demo scene, it works. I'm converting the LiT7 milk scene, it doesn't work... fuck
Of course, I had to re-simulate the fluid because motion blur in Blender doesn’t work with the new OpenVDB cache format.
My other problem is that I can't render in Blender right now. The processor spins up to 100% and is over. No error message, no exit.
And now there are also problems with command line rendering. Which has saved my life so far. Here the machine stops, restarts. There are useless images in the sequences. Black image or faulty hair. I have to review the pictures and fix them one by one afterwards. Ridiculous.
I deleted the add-ons. But I don't use much anyway. I reinstalled Blender. I installed the latest gpu driver. I uploaded the latest version of Blender. I'm clueless now. I don't understand what's going on. And why.
Tomorrow is a new day, new hopes.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Ridiculous
Yup...

Imagine going to a bakery asking for a bread and the Baker telling you he doesn't have it and rants for an hour about cogs and levers from the grinder machine not working proper and you thinking:

I just wanted a fucking bread...

That's what these posts sound to me.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
MaxWildeerToday at 12:33 AM
Milky Blur WIP anim Hey guys! When one is hurried and nervous, simple solutions do not come to mind. But I got some great ideas from you, thanks everyone. Now all the problems seem to be solved. Rendering: I deleted unnecessary models, simulations from the project file and now it works. Motion blur: I use an external program for it, suggested by Bifrost3D. I use DaVinci Resolve to cut and rework, but there is such a possibility in this as well. The principle is as follows. I render the complete scene without liquids with Eevee. Then after that Cycles with just the liquid, masked and transparent background. I combine this in DaVinci. The rest of the task is to do this for liquids. Re-render scenes containing liquids based on these. Here is a liquid layer with motion blur: This is a useful thing for me anyway, because with Cycles you can make much better fluid material. I mean either cum or saliva. So this is also an improvement. I won't be at the plane this weekend. I'll be on Monday and I'll continue from here. Have a good weekend everyone.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
It's weird... Like two weeks ago, guy was saying "yeah, it's all on track, it's coming along nicely" and now all of a sudden we've got these "problems"... If I had to guess, being from the same region (East Europe) as him, I'd wager he was just procrastinating all along... $10K a month is big money in Eastern Europe.. Wildeer probably got a mansion for himself, and another one for his parents and he's been hitting the discos looking for some flashy female to attract...

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
It's weird... Like two weeks ago, guy was saying "yeah, it's all on track, it's coming along nicely" and now all of a sudden we've got these "problems"... If I had to guess, being from the same region (East Europe) as him, I'd wager he was just procrastinating all along... $10K a month is big money in Eastern Europe.. Wildeer probably got a mansion for himself, and another one for his parents and he's been hitting the discos looking for some flashy female to attract...
Yeah. We definitely know he hasn't spent much, or any, of that money on upgrading his equipment. As far as I know, he still only renders at night on the same machine that he poses with.

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021
Today's drama o_O post from in Milky Blur WIP anim (mentioned by Kevork)

you have 2.5K patreons, giving you 5 euros, 1 euro, 10 euros you give them nothing. You get minimum 5k euros at month for releasing nothing. But nobody is complaining, so... Enjoy your vacation. I'm out. Sorry.

Wildeer response (he has been very active recently:ROFLMAO:):

Roberto is my huge fan (that's what he wrote to me). Roberto has spent 18 days here in total. And so far, he has supported my work with $2.34. That means $1.4 to me after tax, of which even Patreon and Payoneer deduct a few percent. After depositing his first dollar, Roberto accessed all of my content through the archive, a link to which he asked me for. For content that has been costing supporters for months or years hundreds of dollars and a lot of their time. But Roberto ran out of patience and interest. A few days ago, Roberto still assured of his full support. He didn’t get the ban because he was criticizing, but because he was a retard. And he writes nonsense. In 18 days he managed to draw a lot of wrong conclusions.
Let's start with the money. Some people really like to rummage through another person’s pocket. So I didn’t switch to euro prices. That would be much better for me. I would earn more. The Patreon is not the one-on-one exchange of the dollar for the euro, nor are the banks. It will help you to be able to pay in your own currencies. There is no extra currency exchange fee.
If you pay more than a dollar to sign up, it is because the country / state you live in taxes you. It will never be my money.
About my finances quickly, we raised a total of ~ $15,000 a month from the Patreon and Subscribestar sites. After deducting taxes and contributions, I have ~ 8,500 dollars left. Just an information picture, if I hired a talented freelance animator, he would make me a 5 minute animation for $30-50,000. So that it doesn’t include modeling, video editing, sound work, and so on. Currently, this is not an option.
The fact that I didn't release anything ... Yes, there was no new part of the two big titles. It's my fault, I agree. But, plenty of content came with short animations. Halloween, corridor, deep throat. The latter with VA work. Lots of BTS and other exciting image projects. The size of the archive has doubled in one year. I don't think it's just a WIP image.
Vacation. I haven’t had a weekend off in months. Because I'm trying to bring in my backlog. I have not been on holiday for more than 5 years, I have not taken more than 2-3 days off. I started doing learning, practicing, and working on the whole project years earlier than I started publishing. I understand it was a formulaic wording from Roberto, but its meaning really annoyed me. I spend a lot of time on the project, much more than it would be healthy. I'm sorry it's not visible. Or it doesn't seem to everyone.
I will not tolerate this behavior in the future either. There was probably a deliberate provocation in this as well, because a similar post appeared during two consecutive posts. I still overlooked the first one, anyone could have a bad day. That day it was for me too. I think this is not only a disrespect to me, but also to those who have been here for months and have been waiting for a very long time. I don’t know what such a person would expect after typing one of these? The next day, will I suddenly release LiT7 and P3 at the same time? I do not understand.
Please don't be Roberto. (I apologize to all Roberto for this.)
It has occurred to me very many times lately that I am terminating my Patreon and Subscribestar accounts. I get up and go on vacation. I fuck my money for whores, drinks, drugs. If this is what they think of me, why not do this? I return to the hobby level with the project. I will stop communicating. I do the animations when I feel like it and I have time and then I release it when it’s done. Or not and I'll keep it to myself.
Then I remember that it’s just a loud minority. And as Roberto wrote, I have 2,500 supporters. Which is also not true because he didn’t count on the great Subscribestar guys. So I have a total of 3497 supporters. That’s a lot of lots of people who are here for my job and give me their money. I didn't call them. They came voluntarily. They’re the “quiet” majority, they are the ones I do this for. And I am grateful to them. Thanks guys!
I'm sorry I had to write this post. I didn’t plan, but I saw some people like Roberto’s post. They too can follow Roberto calmly. It was really just so much for me to let go of my nervousness. I still have a lot to do here. And I want to make it all happen.
Thank you Roberto, you have been my biggest fan forever.

GreymName9

Aug 18, 2020
I do the animations when I feel like it and I have time and then I release it when it’s done. Or not and I'll keep it to myself.
Okay, then. This clears things up. This is his hobby, he's doing it whenever he feels like it and doesn't owe anyone to release anything at any point. Good. I hope his financial supporters get this message loud and clear - they are paying only for his promise to work on the project. He doesn't have to work on it, he can give up on it any day, and even if he finishes it - he isn't obliged to share it with anyone. One day he can just post "So long, morons!", deactivate Patreon and Subscribestar profiles and vanish.

I won't be complaining here anymore. It is what it is.

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
About my finances quickly, we raised a total of ~ $15,000 a month from the Patreon and Subscribestar sites. After deducting taxes and contributions, I have ~ 8,500 dollars left. Just an information picture, if I hired a talented freelance animator, he would make me a 5 minute animation for $30-50,000. So that it doesn’t include modeling, video editing, sound work, and so on. Currently, this is not an option.
dude earns 102k after Tax and is complaining he can't hire additional help?
This is why I ended support and went to other artists who show more potential.

I think Wildeer is grossly in over his head for the work he's trying to do or he didn't word everything right, he makes it sound as though earning 9k a month is too little to even hire person.

Virgin 6 minute video Wildeer vs Chad 30 minute Amino

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Okay, then. This clears things up. This is his hobby, he's doing it whenever he feels like it and doesn't owe anyone to release anything at any point. Good. I hope his financial supporters get this message loud and clear - they are paying only for his promise to work on the project. He doesn't have to work on it, he can give up on it any day, and even if he finishes it - he isn't obliged to share it with anyone. One day he can just post "So long, morons!", deactivate Patreon and Subscribestar profiles and vanish.

I won't be complaining here anymore. It is what it is.
I think you misunderstood him, mostly because he wrote it a bit unclearly. I think this is just a part of the "what if I close the accounts" scenario he was posting. He then goes on to say how much he appreciates his majority, etc.

Reactions: mteir and Icekatana
Nov 1, 2020
Today's drama o_O post from in Milky Blur WIP anim (mentioned by Kevork)

you have 2.5K patreons, giving you 5 euros, 1 euro, 10 euros you give them nothing. You get minimum 5k euros at month for releasing nothing. But nobody is complaining, so... Enjoy your vacation. I'm out. Sorry.

Wildeer response (he has been very active recently:ROFLMAO:):

Roberto is my huge fan (that's what he wrote to me). Roberto has spent 18 days here in total. And so far, he has supported my work with $2.34. That means $1.4 to me after tax, of which even Patreon and Payoneer deduct a few percent. After depositing his first dollar, Roberto accessed all of my content through the archive, a link to which he asked me for. For content that has been costing supporters for months or years hundreds of dollars and a lot of their time. But Roberto ran out of patience and interest. A few days ago, Roberto still assured of his full support. He didn’t get the ban because he was criticizing, but because he was a retard. And he writes nonsense. In 18 days he managed to draw a lot of wrong conclusions.
Let's start with the money. Some people really like to rummage through another person’s pocket. So I didn’t switch to euro prices. That would be much better for me. I would earn more. The Patreon is not the one-on-one exchange of the dollar for the euro, nor are the banks. It will help you to be able to pay in your own currencies. There is no extra currency exchange fee.
If you pay more than a dollar to sign up, it is because the country / state you live in taxes you. It will never be my money.
The fact that I didn't release anything ... Yes, there was no new part of the two big titles. It's my fault, I agree. But, plenty of content came with short animations. Halloween, corridor, deep throat. The latter with VA work. Lots of BTS and other exciting image projects. The size of the archive has doubled in one year. I don't think it's just a WIP image.
Vacation. I haven’t had a weekend off in months. Because I'm trying to bring in my backlog. I have not been on holiday for more than 5 years, I have not taken more than 2-3 days off. I started doing learning, practicing, and working on the whole project years earlier than I started publishing. I understand it was a formulaic wording from Roberto, but its meaning really annoyed me. I spend a lot of time on the project, much more than it would be healthy. I'm sorry it's not visible. Or it doesn't seem to everyone.
I will not tolerate this behavior in the future either. There was probably a deliberate provocation in this as well, because a similar post appeared during two consecutive posts. I still overlooked the first one, anyone could have a bad day. That day it was for me too. I think this is not only a disrespect to me, but also to those who have been here for months and have been waiting for a very long time. I don’t know what such a person would expect after typing one of these? The next day, will I suddenly release LiT7 and P3 at the same time? I do not understand.
Please don't be Roberto. (I apologize to all Roberto for this.)
It has occurred to me very many times lately that I am terminating my Patreon and Subscribestar accounts. I get up and go on vacation. I fuck my money for whores, drinks, drugs. If this is what they think of me, why not do this? I return to the hobby level with the project. I will stop communicating. I do the animations when I feel like it and I have time and then I release it when it’s done. Or not and I'll keep it to myself.
Then I remember that it’s just a loud minority. And as Roberto wrote, I have 2,500 supporters. Which is also not true because he didn’t count on the great Subscribestar guys. So I have a total of 3497 supporters. That’s a lot of lots of people who are here for my job and give me their money. I didn't call them. They came voluntarily. They’re the “quiet” majority, they are the ones I do this for. And I am grateful to them. Thanks guys!
I'm sorry I had to write this post. I didn’t plan, but I saw some people like Roberto’s post. They too can follow Roberto calmly. It was really just so much for me to let go of my nervousness. I still have a lot to do here. And I want to make it all happen.
Thank you Roberto, you have been my biggest fan forever.
Looks like based Roberto bro made the wildcuck seethe.
Good for him

Reactions: keki123
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes