Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Epitaph

Jun 7, 2017
Unfortunately, the more talented the 3D artist - the less cunning of a businessman/PR guy he is, it appears.
He is one of the best businessman i know.. He did some realy good+long animations a couple of years ago so every one knows him and loves his work..
And now he release about 5 Minutes of animation and some Renders every year (My thinking: He make that 5 Minutes of Animation in about 1-2 Month of Work and release it as WIP over the whole year. Every couple of months when community starts to ask.. he release some parts to keep the cow produce milk). Sounds like a good business to me.

Sciny

Apr 4, 2020
Damn, I've been checking Wildeer's content from time to time for like a year or two and was always confused by not finding anything new. I thought maybe nobody leaks it or whatever.

Reading through a couple of pages of this thread has been quite a ride for me. I had literally zero idea he's even still active let alone getting this much money every month. I've probably never seen better animation than his and I've been following 3D hentai for like 10 years, it absolutely breaks my heart that he's such a lazy idiot. And the audacity to defend himself as he did against Roberto...

I'm from Czechia which could be considered Eastern Europe. Let's do some math. So he gets $8500 every month. Large and almost luxurious apartment in Prague (which is WAY more expensive than the rest of the country, we're talking triple prices at least) costs around $1500 per month. Another $1500 for eating like an absolute king every day ordering the most expensive food he can find on Bolt Food or whatever 3 times a day. That's still $5500 per month. He could keep another $1500 just for fucking around and still be able to pay $2000 a month to TWO FUCKING artists for a full-time job. I know several artists and none of them is making $2000 a month.

To even pretend that he's not making that much money is a fucking insult to every hard-working person in Eastern Europe.
This. I can confirm. I'm from Slovakia and the situation isn't that much different. He has 2709 patrons on his Patreon, with that kind of money, he can live like a king in Hungary.

Reactions: SgtUnderground

64bitz

Jan 27, 2018
lol it's always the same. patreon scum will never ever finish any project because of the money.
let's be real, nobody in their right mind would do this, because you basically get money for doing absolutely nothing.
but so many fucking idiots still pay for nothing, it's ridiculous.

sometimes i think about learning 3d stuff myself, just to fuck with people and take their money. it seems so easy.

looopr

Sep 22, 2021
The problem is that all the patrons continue to pay. If all the patrons leave together at once watch how quickly he'll make new good videos to get them back. But if they continue to pay for nothing then he might as well continue to give nothing. His quality work is definitely worth the money. But don't continue paying if the work stops.

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
This. I can confirm. I'm from Slovakia and the situation isn't that much different. He has 2709 patrons on his Patreon, with that kind of money, he can live like a king in Hungary.
Is he from hungary? If you know anything more about him please pm me, maybe I can hunt him down for you guys... ;) At least for some news...

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
guys i need help quick, i just found out that wildeer makes more than a million a year in my country's currency.
how do i get into this business real quick ?
learn how to be an artist and how to do animations and all that stuff and put in work, its nothing that can be done from one day to another learning that stuff takes years..

Reactions: mteir

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
guys i need help quick, i just found out that wildeer makes more than a million a year in my country's currency.
how do i get into this business real quick ?
If you can somehow manage to create a beautiful render of some famous fem character then after that you can just lazly fuck around with same model in Blender or DAZ while forever roping and maxmilking people of Patreon like a total douche. Seems to be very successfull business model for some.

And in cases when someone has a problem with that just attack them calling it unfair critiscism by cheap motherfuckers who think every penny is just spent on high class hookers. Then make up a good excuse story about broken hardware software and tell them you work your ass off 7 days a week 12h shifts like some 3rd world wage slave in a sweatshop factory where you never get vacation, never time off for even a ciga and have to piss in bottles just to deliver that 5 min animation every half year or so.

goodg0y

Mar 13, 2021
Damn, I've been checking Wildeer's content from time to time for like a year or two and was always confused by not finding anything new. I thought maybe nobody leaks it or whatever.

Reading through a couple of pages of this thread has been quite a ride for me. I had literally zero idea he's even still active let alone getting this much money every month. I've probably never seen better animation than his and I've been following 3D hentai for like 10 years, it absolutely breaks my heart that he's such a lazy idiot. And the audacity to defend himself as he did against Roberto...

I'm from Czechia which could be considered Eastern Europe. Let's do some math. So he gets $8500 every month. Large and almost luxurious apartment in Prague (which is WAY more expensive than the rest of the country, we're talking triple prices at least) costs around $1500 per month. Another $1500 for eating like an absolute king every day ordering the most expensive food he can find on Bolt Food or whatever 3 times a day. That's still $5500 per month. He could keep another $1500 just for fucking around and still be able to pay $2000 a month to TWO FUCKING artists for a full-time job. I know several artists and none of them is making $2000 a month.

To even pretend that he's not making that much money is a fucking insult to every hard-working person in Eastern Europe.
blame pay pig retards/simptreons with more money than brains. fortunately that will be solved soon 1 way or another. just ask klaus shwab, u will own nothing and he will be happy that u own nothing.

fatalspeed

Sep 3, 2020
100% he exposed himself here. This Wildeer guy really got caught in his own lies and/or started believing his own lies by explaining how little he makes living in an Eastern European country when those countries' monthly NET income is €750 to €1,499. He makes that 6x-7x times!

He also kinda threatened to call it a day and just disappear and do it as a hobby whenever he feels like it. The funny thing is he already treats this as a hobby. Now we just have to wait for more of his subscribers to call him out on his BS and then he finally has a good reason to do exactly what he's been thinking about so much:

"It has occurred to me very many times lately that I am terminating my Patreon and Subscribestar accounts. I get up and go on vacation. I fuck my money for whores, drinks, drugs. If this is what they think of me, why not do this?"

Nov 9, 2018
What is puzzling about this whole ordeal is that I have yet to find a Wildeer fan online who prefers Lara in Trouble over Gatekeeper. There are absolutely none, early LiT episodes were amazing but ever since he released P2 - it was the only content fans wanted to see the sequel to. And he refuses to work on it, it's been almost a year and a half, he insists upon those stomach cum bulges and milkings no one ever asked for.
I prefer LIT over Gatekeeper, although Gatekeeper is good too.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
"It has occurred to me very many times lately that I am terminating my Patreon and Subscribestar accounts. I get up and go on vacation. I fuck my money for whores, drinks, drugs. If this is what they think of me, why not do this?"

I've never seen an Artists on patreon openly threatening his patreons like this before.

I hope each and every single one of his "supporters" keeps throwing all their money at him.

Imagine being such a spineless bootlicker that you actually keep throwing money at some1 that's openly threatening you...
These people need to learn a lesson and it seems like Wildeer is the one that has to teach them that...

Truly unbelievable!

BlackCobalt thanks for the hint!

Last edited:

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Is there any proof of him actually writing/posting this on his patreon?
Like a screenshot or something because I find this really REALLY hard to believe...
I've never seen an Artists on patreon openly threatening his patreons like this before.

If he actually did write this on his patreon I hope each and every single one of his "supporters" keeps throwing all their money at him.

Imagine being such a spineless bootlicker that you actually keep throwing money at some1 that's openly threatening you...
These people need to learn a lesson and it seems like Wildeer is the one that has to teach them that...

Truly unbelievable, that is IF he actually wrote that... :unsure:
If you read a few pages back, someone shared a post he made on Patreon.

saltydog28

Sep 20, 2021
Since no one else has posted this I guess I will. I stopped being a patreon supporter back in like march or april after realizing what a huge fucking scam it was, but still have discord access. Seriously like, understand he was planning on getting it done, and was saying LiT7 was ON TRACK to be done by the end of last year. anyway, here's what he posted around 2 days ago

LiT7 release info
Hey guys!
LiT7 rendering is complete. Now the post-production is going on. I do some of this in Blender. And here, too, is computational time. In the first round, it will be ~ 23 hours. Since I just launched it, it’s clear it’s not finished today. Especially that even after that, the motion blur scenes have to be merged in the editing program. I can’t sit at a computer on the weekends, so the release is expected to be on Monday or Tuesday.
Halloween survey
Thank you for voting so many. Currently, unicorn pajamas lead high on both platforms. And I just wrote for fun at the end of the list. In a few days, I’ll be putting the survey on Lara’s costume as well. This pajama theme might require a different set design than the pumpkin field. I'm still thinking about that. Maybe a classroom, a library, or a high school girl’s room.
So yeah, cant wait for the next update when he says his computer crashed and deleted everything so he's got to rebuild his hard drive cause it also overwrote his backup files.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes