Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Since no one else has posted this I guess I will. I stopped being a patreon supporter back in like march or april after realizing what a huge fucking scam it was, but still have discord access. Seriously like, understand he was planning on getting it done, and was saying LiT7 was ON TRACK to be done by the end of last year. anyway, here's what he posted around 2 days ago

So yeah, cant wait for the next update when he says his computer crashed and deleted everything so he's got to rebuild his hard drive cause it also overwrote his backup files.
Doubt that!
I'm pretty sure he's actually gonna release it in the next few days...
Think about it! :WeSmart:

If he does so he doesn't have to release anything until a few of his bootlicking "supporters" finally realize that Roberto wasn't so wrong after all... which probably means he's going to be free of work for the next 12 months or so :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020

(post-production begins)

They really are almost a parody of themselves at this point. Has a length of LiT7 been announced yet? I'd put the O/U on 9 minutes.

Reactions: oz1 and ochrejelly

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I consider his artwork trully amazing. So I check to see if there any news. Well I assumed that talented people as he is most certainly earn pretty decent amount money for his work. And that's OK. Now I read some thing about a very big time gap between his releases. But there is other artist like Miro, Umemaro... They make an amazing stuff too. And those work is one time payement. Buying them you get full product. What Wildeer offers is an amazing work, but actually an amazing few minutes clip.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
I consider his artwork trully amazing. So I check to see if there any news. Well I assumed that talented people as he is most certainly earn pretty decent amount money for his work. And that's OK. Now I read some thing about a very big time gap between his releases. But there is other artist like Miro, Umemaro... They make an amazing stuff too. And those work is one time payement. Buying them you get full product. What Wildeer offers is an amazing work, but actually an amazing few minutes clip.
Can u send them here bro ?

Reactions: ChesterV

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021
Breaking News!!!

Hey guys!
LiT7 is not ready yet. I'm sure I'll release something "tomorrow" (Tuesday) night. There may be an "a" and an "b" edition a few days later.
Unfortunately, there is only one survey post today. But at least that's what we're doing. The topic is Lara's Halloween costume. Greta will be in unicorn pajamas with a horse c0ck. It won, highly.
But what about Lara?

:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
Breaking News!!!

Hey guys!
LiT7 is not ready yet. I'm sure I'll release something "tomorrow" (Tuesday) night. There may be an "a" and an "b" edition a few days later.
Unfortunately, there is only one survey post today. But at least that's what we're doing. The topic is Lara's Halloween costume. Greta will be in unicorn pajamas with a horse c0ck. It won, highly.
But what about Lara?

Sad.

Reactions: DashRaider

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Breaking News!!!

Hey guys!
But what about Lara?

This guy is a genius man. Im telling you.

falcolives

Jan 31, 2021
Breaking News!!!

Hey guys!
But what about Lara?

xD let' s enjoy his beautiful Lara Model and at least i wont be expecting more from him. I stopped being a wildeer's patreon supporter some time ago and switched to ropedude and opiumud, best thing i could do.

Reactions: Bega81Froa

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
Thanks for the share

Don't be fooled, it's 5min40sec because it's run at slow motion .5 speed...
Yeah, was just about to say. As expected the lighting and models look insane, but the actual animation is pretty basic for the amount of time this was being worked on.

Reactions: Jimmeh

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
despite the fact that this has been long overdue at least the result seems to be pretty promising. not too much happening in the first half yet but it looks really good. the throat bulge when she starts sucking the dildo is the only thing that looked slightly off to me, probably one of the things hes been struggling with. the "milking" scene was superb though

Reactions: Icekatana
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes