Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes
Oct 6, 2020
Guys, I understand that we're all frustrated that Wildeer put so much delay and became so slow to deliver new stuff. But stay honest, this new WIP is actually impressive regarding the quality. I'd prefer that Lara would suck a real dick like a lot of people here (probably), he still tend to make some parts last too long, the facial expressions still lack of expressivity, and personnaly I'd like to see Lara without this belly looking like she's pregnant.

Still, his render quality is excellent with good lights setup, he actually take care on most parts of the anatomy of Lara and avoid mostly mesh deforms and huge overlaps (still some weird pinchs on the arms articulations), and everybody will agree that his Lara's model is top quality. We don't really know how much time he actually spent on fluids simulation, but let's agree the milking part was rather impressive, he blended very well fluids on blender with some shaders tricks very well and I can't wait to see this applied on cum rendering because this is a thing that almost nobody in 3D animation really nailed, apart bulging senpai who used similar tricks I think with tifa.

Still, this work is not worth the time he supposely spent on, but who am I to judge on a pirate website. Just stay objective. Also, can't wait to have the sound.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Guys, I understand that we're all frustrated that Wildeer put so much delay and became so slow to deliver new stuff. But stay honest, this new WIP is actually impressive regarding the quality. I'd prefer that Lara would suck a real dick like a lot of people here (probably), he still tend to make some parts last too long, the facial expressions still lack of expressivity, and personnaly I'd like to see Lara without this belly looking like she's pregnant.

Still, his render quality is excellent with good lights setup, he actually take care on most parts of the anatomy of Lara and avoid mostly mesh deforms and huge overlaps (still some weird pinchs on the arms articulations), and everybody will agree that his Lara's model is top quality. We don't really know how much time he actually spent on fluids simulation, but let's agree the milking part was rather impressive, he blended very well fluids on blender with some shaders tricks very well and I can't wait to see this applied on cum rendering because this is a thing that almost nobody in 3D animation really nailed, apart bulging senpai who used similar tricks I think with tifa.

Still, this work is not worth the time he supposely spent on, but who am I to judge on a pirate website. Just stay objective. Also, can't wait to have the sound.
Sir, this is The #FuckWildeer thread, you're not allowed to enjoy anything that's produced by him anymore

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I thought there would also be an anal sex part, Wildeer pointed out many times. Or should the anal be in LIT8?
This is my older post. The image is composed of Wildeer renders, which he released during this year.

LIT 7.jpg

To shorten the waiting time for the complete LIT7, I am sending a link to a comedy animated clip called . Lara isn't Wildeer's model but I think she's pretty. The animation comes from the game (application) True Facials v0.39. It is an editing of game sequences composed into a comedy story. The main topic is anal sex and ATM. Lara's sounds and voice are Camilla, farting is from a ketchup dispenser. The Man's Voice is also Camilla and a google translator, all edited in a robotic tone :D

Cover

Fart Raider - Cover.jpg

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
To shorten the waiting time for the complete LIT7, I am sending a link to a comedy animated clip called FART RAIDER. Lara isn't Wildeer's model but I think she's pretty. The animation comes from the game (application) True Facials v0.39. It is an editing of game sequences composed into a comedy story. The main topic is anal sex and ATM. Lara's sounds and voice are Camilla, farting is from a ketchup dispenser. The Man's Voice is also Camilla and a google translator, all edited in a robotic tone :D
Getting a bit OT, this thread is about posting all of Wildeers shit for free so people don't have to get scammed and also exposing him for the fraud and bully he is. Anyway, didn't know LCTR also made animations, and the looks of the bad quality maybe shouldn't continue down that path unless it improves. LCTR has made some nice 3D comix with Lara tho, serious fixation on anal :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: oz1

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Getting a bit OT, this thread is about posting all of Wildeers shit for free so people don't have to get scammed and also exposing him for the fraud and bully he is. Anyway, didn't know LCTR also made animations, and the looks of the bad quaility maybe shouldn't continue down that path unless it improves. LCTR has made some nice 3D comix with Lara tho, serious fixation on anal :cool:
The Fart Raider video is several edited animations in the True Facials v0.39 game. LCTR does not create animations, still working on a comic Takedown 2.

Reactions: pr0n

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I thought there would also be an anal sex part, Wildeer pointed out many times. Or should the anal be in LIT8?
This is my older post. The image is composed of Wildeer renders, which he released during this year.

View attachment 1446123
I've even forgotten that there was something supposed to be after the BJ. When the vid said "This is not the end", i was like "Great. More BJ? Umm. Ok, I guess?"

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Wildeer making maybe one HQ animation every 2-4 months in one setting with already done model in Blender, meanwhile some of the renpy game creators shuring out over 50 renders + animations and in different settings + coding and dialogue every month.. But Wildeer working really hard with no time for vacation. :ROFLMAO:

sad-clown-pawel-clown-dance.gif

Last edited:

Geist14

Apr 13, 2018
Wildeer's threats to quit are empty anyway. As if he would give up this cash cow when he's still able to milk it. He's just annoyed people are seeing him for what he is now

Reactions: honkers

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017

View attachment 1446123

To shorten the waiting time for the complete LIT7, I am sending a link to a comedy animated clip called FART RAIDER. Lara isn't Wildeer's model but I think she's pretty. The animation comes from the game (application) True Facials v0.39. It is an editing of game sequences composed into a comedy story. The main topic is anal sex and ATM. Lara's sounds and voice are Camilla, farting is from a ketchup dispenser. The Man's Voice is also Camilla and a google translator, all edited in a robotic tone :D

Cover

View attachment 1446112
Just so you know, the leaked WIP isn't the whole video. As far as everyone knows, there should still be anal in LiT7. No reason to assume that any content for LiT7 has changed yet. Now I don't have a crystal ball, so I don't know, but he's plainly stated that this is only the first couple of minutes of the video slowed down.

Reactions: DashRaider

BillP

Dec 27, 2017
Jhe's plainly stated that this is only the first couple of minutes of the video slowed down.
Did he actually state that he "slowed the video down"? Doesn't he realize that was a shitty idea. It's like saying "Don't worry guys its only the beginning of the video so I slowed it down for you to enjoy it longer". :WeSmart:

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes