Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes
Aug 24, 2020
animopron milks his supporters too but at least release a good amount of content and also makes it free after a week . wildeer is way too lazy about it . it dosen't make sense..... did something happened to him and now he is getting back to his feet or sth. its just weird to me.... his getting destroyed by everyone and i believe they have a good point too ... but i dunno... kinda feel bad for him.
sorry for my writing . english isn't my first language

Last edited:
Reactions: Markysvi

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Did he actually state that he "slowed the video down"? Doesn't he realize that was a shitty idea. It's like saying "Don't worry guys its only the beginning of the video so I slowed it down for you to enjoy it longer". :WeSmart:
I'm not sure he explicitly stated that he slowed it down, but he said it was only the first couple of minutes. The video was 5 and then 7 minutes long. I guess he thought we could figure the rest out on our own.

Reactions: BillP

honkers

Apr 30, 2021
animopron milks his supporters too but at least release a good amount of content and also makes it free after a week . wildeer is way too lazy about it . it dosen't make sense..... did something happened to him and now he is getting back to his feet or sth. its just weird to me.... his getting destroyed by everyone and i believe they have a good point too ... but i dunno... kinda feel bad for him.
sorry for my writing . english isn't my first language
Animo released a literal feature length film by the end. It took awhile, but it at least exists. Wildeer hasn’t even released a single coherent project of any significant length.

As someone who supported both at one time or another, they’re not even in the same realm in content produced or communication.

Sep 29, 2021
We gotta send some help over then to that particular person. trying to do create projects solo is tough sometimes. any freelance artists/animators willing to collaborate for the cause? :p

goodg0y

Mar 13, 2021
studiofow was so good. i remember i waited for each movie to be released they were a team and they make some of the best content. now they are trying to update their game which is way beyond completion. only if they announced a new movie....... .
they were suppose to make tina armstrong gangbang/horse beastiality vid but decided exit scam better strategy. why make product when idiots give u shekels for pretending u make game cough kuk robets cough )3wcitizen cough. like todd howard said, "those retards will buy almost anything".

Reactions: runner11

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Animo released a literal feature length film by the end. It took awhile, but it at least exists. Wildeer hasn’t even released a single coherent project of any significant length.

As someone who supported both at one time or another, they’re not even in the same realm in content produced or communication.
ngl its kinda funny how there isnt a single actual sex scene yet in Wildeers stuff :KEK: the most action anyone got were the dildo machines

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
I just have no words. But 1 year for 7 minutes, more than half of them at 0.5 speed. I'd feel very dissapointed and outraged if I've been paying and supporting this person. So I will laugh of wildeer and their supporters, it's legit to do.

Wildeer, how it was the joke about liquid physical dinamics? Can you tell us again?

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I just have no words. But 1 year for 7 minutes, more than half of them at 0.5 speed. I'd feel very dissapointed and outraged if I've been paying and supporting this person. So I will laugh of wildeer and their supporters, it's legit to do.

Wildeer, how it was the joke about liquid physical dinamics? Can you tell us again?
So I guess you did come here to feel and not to fap...

• Haha
Reactions: Piat and Icekatana

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021
Attention! Attention! Meme for 3, 2, 1 ...

Hey guys!
I cut the LiT7 on Tuesday. I looked it over several times. But I couldn't let go. Two things are very confusing. One that had to be a passing scene between deepthroat and fucking. The other thing is that the ancient egg will not be understood by "anyone". I originally planned to have the antecedent comic appear before LiT7. Of course, it's my fault it didn't happen that way. However, this would only raise questions. That’s why I decided to cut it out of this scene. Instead, I put a little game with the butplug in its place.
ŰSo I cut out one scene, incorporated two, which increases the length of the production again. We're over 10 minutes now. (Compared to the 5 originally planned) I hope this somewhat compensates you. I still need a few days to finish.
This does not affect the Halloween animation for now.
Thank you for your understanding and good weekend!

It will be ready for the Christmas, Christmas 2022 :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Attention! Attention! Meme for 3, 2, 1 ...

Hey guys!
I cut the LiT7 on Tuesday. I looked it over several times. But I couldn't let go. Two things are very confusing. One that had to be a passing scene between deepthroat and fucking. The other thing is that the ancient egg will not be understood by "anyone". I originally planned to have the antecedent comic appear before LiT7. Of course, it's my fault it didn't happen that way. However, this would only raise questions. That’s why I decided to cut it out of this scene. Instead, I put a little game with the butplug in its place.
ŰSo I cut out one scene, incorporated two, which increases the length of the production again. We're over 10 minutes now. (Compared to the 5 originally planned) I hope this somewhat compensates you. I still need a few days to finish.
This does not affect the Halloween animation for now.
Thank you for your understanding and good weekend!

It will be ready for the Christmas, Christmas 2022 :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
He's starting to remind me of Lord Aardvark with his incessant tinkering and editing. He's never satisfied with what he has. I have no idea what this ancient egg is, but wouldn't it be easier to just add the comic for explanation instead of cutting out content? I sure hope "a little game with the butplug" (whatever the hell that means) is better than what he cut out.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes