Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I lost patience too. I was disappointed when he had almost finished LIT7 (after more than a year), and said that the final part doesn't make sense and started doing the scene again. At this point, I ended up watching him and became a supporter of TheRopeDude.

Wildeer's only good thing is Lara's model, everything else is ridiculous and tragic. Animo Pron created the complete 1 hour long movie Lara with Horse and also Breaking The Quiet (2+ hours). Everything doesn't have to be perfect to please supporters. Anyway, Wildeer still has Lara's bald head. I do not understand that it does not occur to him to change the color of the texture of the skin under the hair. The whole baldness problem would be solved.

Slitheris

Sep 9, 2019
Another one:

This guy is working like CRAZY ... already 2 Helloween animations for the bros!

Go and support him on patreon already he deserves it! :KEK::Kappa:
I don't have a twitter account, but if I did, I'd be tempted to post something like "Ahhh, the good old days, when you actually made and released content."

Reactions: pr0n

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
So is centaur stuff not happening?
Not if people keep being stingy and obnoxiously unrealistic!
Like how is he suppose to do all that stuff without you guys supporting him?
Wildeer is working 25 hours a day (at LEAST) to bring us top quality content at least once every century yet you guys are sitting over here complaining instead of supporting him... (n):cautious::(

Wildeer lives in Eastern Europe which is probably one of the MOST expansive regions to live in worldwide.
If you want him to actually produce any meaningful content you NEED to support him properly!

Maybe when he reaches 100k a month (100.000 Dollars/m) he'll be able to do the things we'd like to see.
You can't seriously be expecting him to work for any less than 100k a month.
Like?! Who even works for anything below that anymore?
At the moment he's barely making 15k a month, not even a 10 year old Bangladesch Child would work for such an absurdly low paycheck!

So get it together guys!!!
Tell your friends and family and all support him for like $200 each and maybe then, just maybe we'll get the centaur stuff.
In like 3-5 years... that stuff takes time don't expect things to just "be done" magically... look at all the other artists out there!

So yeah guys, PLEASE support him way more and be realistic, don't act like the hard working people supporting him earn less than a fraction of what he does... to most of us his 15k a month are a freaking joke... pay him properly and he'll probably work a little.

Peace!

nerdgasmic

Jul 31, 2021
Not if people keep being stingy and obnoxiously unrealistic!
Like how is he suppose to do all that stuff without you guys supporting him?
Wildeer is working 25 hours a day (at LEAST) to bring us top quality content at least once every century yet you guys are sitting over here complaining instead of supporting him... (n):cautious::(

Wildeer lives in Eastern Europe which is probably one of the MOST expansive regions to live in worldwide.
If you want him to actually produce any meaningful content you NEED to support him properly!

Maybe when he reaches 100k a month (100.000 Dollars/m) he'll be able to do the things we'd like to see.
You can't seriously be expecting him to work for any less than 100k a month.
Like?! Who even works for anything below that anymore?
At the moment he's barely making 15k a month, not even a 10 year old Bangladesch Child would work for such an absurdly low paycheck!

So get it together guys!!!
Tell your friends and family and all support him for like $200 each and maybe then, just maybe we'll get the centaur stuff.
In like 3-5 years... that stuff takes time don't expect things to just "be done" magically... look at all the other artists out there!

So yeah guys, PLEASE support him way more and be realistic, don't act like the hard working people supporting him earn less than a fraction of what he does... to most of us his 15k a month are a freaking joke... pay him properly and he'll probably work a little.

Peace!
This is unrealistic tbh. Hardly anyone has 5$ to toss around let alone 200$ to some random internet hentai guy when there are loads of others like him. His best bet is just take commissions/sell 3d asset's/patreon. If he is willing to make hardcore content then there will be people who pay for it. (Im looking at you furry's...) No joke i have seen story's of simple sfw furry drawings selling for thousands just so they could be used in role play.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
This is unrealistic tbh. Hardly anyone has 5$ to toss around let alone 200$ to some random internet hentai guy when there are loads of others like him. His best bet is just take commissions/sell 3d asset's/patreon. If he is willing to make hardcore content then there will be people who pay for it. (Im looking at you furry's...) No joke i have seen story's of simple sfw furry drawings selling for thousands just so they could be used in role play.
Sarcasm is a thing you know... :KEK: :LUL:

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes