Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Fuck man, that's painful to see, needs to be fucking pinned to the OP at this point.
Hell, someone should screenshot it and just send it to his twitter everytime he reposts
Good idea, I'll gladly do so :D
Most sad thing though, his income didn't rly go down at all... kinda proofs how most of his supporters are spineless boot lickers with 0 self respect.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Hard to say much about his followers motivations in general. Once a Patreon reaches a big number of followers it tends stick for some reason, even when releases deteriorate beyond clown levels.

Could be that he's managed to get a large amount of passive forgetful followers with alot of money/credit on hand and who don't keep track or pay much attention. Could just be that his BS is just good enough to give those the overall impression he's actually spending time working on his main "hobby" instead of the actual one involving coke and hookers.

Last edited:

Julz

Oct 2, 2017
Alright so this probably has been asked a thousand times already but is there a Daz Studio version of Wildeer Studio's Lara? The Lara Croft models and morphs for Daz are absolutely terrible and Wildeer's Lara is absolutely fucking hot.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I mean, if you read it correctly, he's saying exactly what he's doing now.

"won't go on holiday" "until it is't ready" - ie. "will go on a holiday until it is ready."

Can't say he didn't give advance warning!
Sure sounds like it..

Or he just got the last year number wrong / mixed up the years which means he still working on them like he said. I mean, he never admitted to taking any vacation because as he said: No free time for vacation and also does NOT spend any time on coke and hookers as some of his critics think he's doing. :sneaky:

I don't want to raise any false hopes and expectations.. But there's way to much negativity on here and barely anyone left defending Wildeer who barely makes a living of his hobby.. Let's just say his word is all good and he just mixed up the years, that would mean he's been on the projects all year around despite some outspoken setbacks and side projects. Which means.. this coming content release after Winter vacations could be the mother bomb of all relases, just mind blowingly immense, beating all expectations..! Just imagine.. And then the jokes will be on all the hater troll critic bullies. You all should learn to have some patience, faith and trust in one if not the biggest, best and hard working Blender hobbyists out there.

Can you Blend as good..? If not, then you should really consider making a leap of faith and start donating. Forget negative disappointments of the past.. those are just words of hater critics lacking faith. Just sit down, take a cup of :coffee: with yummy :poop: biscuit then press that donate button and let Wildeer blend you a totally new reality.

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Sure sounds like it..

Or he just got the last year number wrong / mixed up the years which means he still working on them like he said. I mean, he never admitted to taking any vacation because as he said: No free time for vacation and also does NOT spend any time on coke and hookers as some of his critics think he's doing. :sneaky:

I don't want to raise any false hopes and expectations.. But there's way to much negativity on here and barely anyone left defending Wildeer who barely makes a living of his hobby.. Let's just say his word is all good and he just mixed up the years, that would mean he's been on the projects all year around despite some outspoken setbacks and side projects. Which means.. this coming content release after Winter vacations could be the mother bomb of all relases, just mind blowingly immense, beating all expectations..! Just imagine.. And then the jokes will be on all the hater troll critic bullies. You all should learn to have some patience, faith and trust in one if not the biggest, best and hard working Blender hobbyists out there.

Can you Blend as good..? If not, then you should really consider making a leap of faith and start donating. Forget negative disappointments of the past.. those are just words of hater critics lacking faith. Just sit down, take a cup of :coffee: with yummy :poop: biscuit then press that donate button and let Wildeer blend you a totally new reality.
I actually can't tell if that's sarcasm, that'll be a good copypasta though

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
so since its been a few weeks now since the LIT 7 wip, dont tell me he stopped working on it again because of this bs he was saying with the ending.
like ffs just finish the damn thing so he can finally move on with gatekeeper. im so fucking tired of all this dildo shit. everyone here just wants to see Lara take the Centaur dick (still makes no sense that a centaur uses a gloryhole but whatever.) just take the fucking horsecock

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
so since its been a few weeks now since the LIT 7 wip, dont tell me he stopped working on it again because of this bs he was saying with the ending.
like ffs just finish the damn thing so he can finally move on with gatekeeper. im so fucking tired of all this dildo shit. everyone here just wants to see Lara take the Centaur dick (still makes no sense that a centaur uses a gloryhole but whatever.) just take the fucking horsecock
Again with all the negative complaints.. Wildeer delivers you just don't see it which means you're wrong, so that's your fault. How much did you actually donate..? have you no shame..?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Since Wild's can't be bothered to make an effort, I won't bother to make an effort for this meme as well.

So

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagine that the caption says "Where Hallo 2021"

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes