Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I actually can't tell if that's sarcasm, that'll be a good copypasta though
One of the best artists Wildeer recieves alot of unfair criticism and I wil do my best to compensate for that.. there's alot of people (mostly western negative asshole doubters) who think Wildeer spends alot of time on coke and hookers, which he said is not true.. Some say he do nothing most of the time, that's no true. I say just look at the egg you fools! Wildeer creates amazing stuff and nothing else matters!

. metallica-nothing-else-matters-official-music-video.jpg

Last edited:

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
One of the best artists Wildeer recieves alot of unfair criticism and I wil do my best to compensate for that.. there's alot of people (mostly western negative asshole doubters) who think Wildeer spends alot of time on coke and hookers, which he said is not true.. Some say he do nothing most of the time, that's no true. I say just look at the egg you fools! Wildeer creates amazing stuff and nothing else matters!

. View attachment 1479795
johnny-cochran-chewbacca.gif

Nov 1, 2020

This is why I like Megadeath

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

Well at least I know if it was sarcasm or not now

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
first things first. not a bad animation.
BUUUUT he fucking said he did this 2 min animation IN ONE FUCKING WEEK. this guy basically confirms that he is just doing nothing to his other animations for months :KEK: absolute sure at this point that he didnt start working on LIT 7 again until like 1 or 2 months ago. and he probably hasnt touched gatekeeper in over a year

Dop krieg

Apr 20, 2021
At this point wildeer has to show 5 Brand New model as detailed as his Lara Croft one to make the money worth...

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
BUUUUT he fucking said he did this 2 min animation IN ONE FUCKING WEEK. this guy basically confirms that he is just doing nothing to his other animations for months :KEK: absolute sure at this point that he didnt start working on LIT 7 again until like 1 or 2 months ago. and he probably hasnt touched gatekeeper in over a year
what a fucking waste of "talent"

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Oh rly?! XD
Did he actually say this took him 2 weeks?
If so please be so kind and share a screenshot, this would be so sweet to see XD.
And yes indeed he's basically exposing himself with saying that... Oh man this guy is a top tier comedian 4sure!

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Oh rly?! XD
Did he actually say this took him 2 weeks?
If so please be so kind and share a screenshot, this would be so sweet to see XD.
And yes indeed he's basically exposing himself with saying that... Oh man this guy is a top tier comedian 4sure!
1635863241318.png
granted the grammar is a bit odd but to me it sounds like this was a one week challenge. which again nice and all that he can do something like this within in a week but WTF how is everything else taking so long if he can make this so fast. oh right he actually had a deadline with Halloween thats why..

Last edited:

looopr

Sep 22, 2021
Good lighting but no cum, no action, only slow motion scene where the dildo turns into a real penis through ritual. Why can't a clip have a cum ending. No current Wildeer's animation has an ending, only a set scene. A little boring, video for no purpose.

Part 2 coming in about 3 years. Maybe 4.

This guy has skills. But unfortunately no work ethic.

Reactions: sykni and lordgnome
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes