Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
When I saw TheRopeDude animation Lara's Hell and the deepthroat scene where Lara was facing a brutal face fucking in one minute I was amazed. Just a few moments and Lara has cum in her throat. Why can't Wildeer do this? Why just slow motion shots without a proper sex scene. We watch the video for over two minutes and at the end only a few seconds a loop with penetration. No cum, no frantic fucking.

3uEX.gif

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
When I saw TheRopeDude animation Lara's Hell and the deepthroat scene where Lara was facing a brutal face fucking in one minute I was amazed. Just a few moments and Lara has cum in her throat. Why can't Wildeer do this? Why just slow motion shots without a proper sex scene. We watch the video for over two minutes and at the end only a few seconds a loop with penetration. No cum, no frantic fucking.

View attachment 1482259
I still believe the reason he does slow mo stuff with small movements is that animation isn't really his main thing. You can get away with slow movements when the scene looks the way he makes it look, it's absolutely amazing. He obviously excels at technical stuff and it shows on his models, scenes and lighting. Those things are without a doubt top tier content.

What's strange to me is, why not hire someone to animate this stuff? he makes really good money, he could easily hire somebody who would be interested in working with him and wildeer would be able to set up scenes, storylines whatever he wants instead of this production hell that we are getting.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020

View attachment 1482259
he stated on discord that he might extend the sex scene with looping, which some people might get angry with again but tbh thats better than nothing i guess.

What's strange to me is, why not hire someone to animate this stuff? he makes really good money, he could easily hire somebody who would be interested in working with him and wildeer would be able to set up scenes, storylines whatever he wants instead of this production hell that we are getting.
and on twitter he mentioned in a comment that he is planning on working with another animator to make these "simple projects" more often between the big releases. which cool if thats true but im not buying it until i see it. at least it seems like people actually start calling him out for his laziness/lack of content

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I find the music choice in the recent Halloween video bizarre and completely baffling. I understood the previous Halloween music because he went for an 80s aesthetic. What is this one even about though? And it's so loud. I think he did this because it makes his sound design a lot easier.

Well, at least Lara looks great in her Native outfit. Could have been better though.

Reactions: Geist14

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Off topic but I'm glad the nuLara trilogy is done
technically isn't. Unified Lara is just Survivor Lara going through Classic, and LAU adventures, she'll still foundationally be the same character just with character development based on those adventures.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
he stated on discord that he might extend the sex scene with looping, which some people might get angry with again but tbh thats better than nothing i guess.

and on twitter he mentioned in a comment that he is planning on working with another animator to make these "simple projects" more often between the big releases. which cool if thats true but im not buying it until i see it. at least it seems like people actually start calling him out for his laziness/lack of content
hey man, there are 2 animated tags in your post, who is creator?

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021
Info from our lovely Wilder

Hey guys!
Unfortunately, the LiT7 release is still delayed. I'm not entirely happy with a cut scene. I can't let go. That’s why I’m adding another very tiny scene. And not even the rendering is done. My machine shuts down or restarts at night. It slows things down. The machine does not overheat. I updated everything I could. There was no such problem with Halloween rendering. But LiT has it. All frames will be ready by Monday ... we'll see. We're at 15,000 frames now. It's been over 10 minutes and I can repeat a few more while cutting. So it will be much longer than originally planned for 5 minutes.
The rendering of the Halloween 2021 loop is complete. 31 seconds animation. I ordered the sound from Pixie and Candy. November 26 is the expected release. There will be a total of 6 camera angles. Of these, 1 will be public and 2 will only be available at Leshen level. I’m going to add these loops to the musical Halloween animation and without music made a professional VA with girls.
And then there will be another new animation. The venue is the ritual room. Starring Lara, Greta and Tentacles. Based on the idea of Gifdoozer, animated by Gifdoozer. Along with sound, I think it is expected to be released in December.
WIP pictures:
I wish everyone a good weekend.

:KEK:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Info from our lovely Wilder

Hey guys!
Unfortunately, the LiT7 release is still delayed. I'm not entirely happy with a cut scene. I can't let go. That’s why I’m adding another very tiny scene. And not even the rendering is done. My machine shuts down or restarts at night. It slows things down. The machine does not overheat. I updated everything I could. There was no such problem with Halloween rendering. But LiT has it. All frames will be ready by Monday ... we'll see. We're at 15,000 frames now. It's been over 10 minutes and I can repeat a few more while cutting. So it will be much longer than originally planned for 5 minutes.
The rendering of the Halloween 2021 loop is complete. 31 seconds animation. I ordered the sound from Pixie and Candy. November 26 is the expected release. There will be a total of 6 camera angles. Of these, 1 will be public and 2 will only be available at Leshen level. I’m going to add these loops to the musical Halloween animation and without music made a professional VA with girls.
And then there will be another new animation. The venue is the ritual room. Starring Lara, Greta and Tentacles. Based on the idea of Gifdoozer, animated by Gifdoozer. Along with sound, I think it is expected to be released in December.
WIP pictures:
I wish everyone a good weekend.

:KEK:
the clown show continues, fucking hell

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Oh, so LIT 7 next year? :D :D :D
I don't understand why he is not happy with LIT7. After all, he can't be a professional instantly. This must happen through his work. I remember where the animation quality was with Lara and Horse 1 and where Lara and Horse 2 by Animo. I assume his new Gifdoozer project will be just a scene where there will be a loop of moving cycle. Zero action, zero excitement, something like a high quality image.

5667e9a3413488e636b596ff94b8f9ad.gif

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
Oh, so LIT 7 next year? :D :D :D
I don't understand why he is not happy with LIT7. After all, he can't be a professional instantly. This must happen through his work. I remember where the animation quality was with Lara and Horse 1 and where Lara and Horse 2 by Animo. I assume his new Gifdoozer project will be just a scene where there will be a loop of moving cycle. Zero action, zero excitement, something like a high quality image.

View attachment 1500111
Gifdoozer only does looped animations he can't animate fully like dezmall or amino and his animation qaulity varies.

It also looks like Wildeer might be burned out by working on LiT7 so spent time on this alt project since he's doing additional scenes but to be honest this is like his 5th alt animation he's done since LiT6.

GK3 is that drowing kid in a swimming pool meme

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes