Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes
May 8, 2020
Today's drama o_O post from in Milky Blur WIP anim (mentioned by Kevork)

you have 2.5K patreons, giving you 5 euros, 1 euro, 10 euros you give them nothing. You get minimum 5k euros at month for releasing nothing. But nobody is complaining, so... Enjoy your vacation. I'm out. Sorry.

Wildeer response (he has been very active recently:ROFLMAO:):

Roberto is my huge fan (that's what he wrote to me). Roberto has spent 18 days here in total. And so far, he has supported my work with $2.34. That means $1.4 to me after tax, of which even Patreon and Payoneer deduct a few percent. After depositing his first dollar, Roberto accessed all of my content through the archive, a link to which he asked me for. For content that has been costing supporters for months or years hundreds of dollars and a lot of their time. But Roberto ran out of patience and interest. A few days ago, Roberto still assured of his full support. He didn’t get the ban because he was criticizing, but because he was a retard. And he writes nonsense. In 18 days he managed to draw a lot of wrong conclusions.
Let's start with the money. Some people really like to rummage through another person’s pocket. So I didn’t switch to euro prices. That would be much better for me. I would earn more. The Patreon is not the one-on-one exchange of the dollar for the euro, nor are the banks. It will help you to be able to pay in your own currencies. There is no extra currency exchange fee.
If you pay more than a dollar to sign up, it is because the country / state you live in taxes you. It will never be my money.
About my finances quickly, we raised a total of ~ $15,000 a month from the Patreon and Subscribestar sites. After deducting taxes and contributions, I have ~ 8,500 dollars left. Just an information picture, if I hired a talented freelance animator, he would make me a 5 minute animation for $30-50,000. So that it doesn’t include modeling, video editing, sound work, and so on. Currently, this is not an option.
The fact that I didn't release anything ... Yes, there was no new part of the two big titles. It's my fault, I agree. But, plenty of content came with short animations. Halloween, corridor, deep throat. The latter with VA work. Lots of BTS and other exciting image projects. The size of the archive has doubled in one year. I don't think it's just a WIP image.
Vacation. I haven’t had a weekend off in months. Because I'm trying to bring in my backlog. I have not been on holiday for more than 5 years, I have not taken more than 2-3 days off. I started doing learning, practicing, and working on the whole project years earlier than I started publishing. I understand it was a formulaic wording from Roberto, but its meaning really annoyed me. I spend a lot of time on the project, much more than it would be healthy. I'm sorry it's not visible. Or it doesn't seem to everyone.
I will not tolerate this behavior in the future either. There was probably a deliberate provocation in this as well, because a similar post appeared during two consecutive posts. I still overlooked the first one, anyone could have a bad day. That day it was for me too. I think this is not only a disrespect to me, but also to those who have been here for months and have been waiting for a very long time. I don’t know what such a person would expect after typing one of these? The next day, will I suddenly release LiT7 and P3 at the same time? I do not understand.
Please don't be Roberto. (I apologize to all Roberto for this.)
It has occurred to me very many times lately that I am terminating my Patreon and Subscribestar accounts. I get up and go on vacation. I fuck my money for whores, drinks, drugs. If this is what they think of me, why not do this? I return to the hobby level with the project. I will stop communicating. I do the animations when I feel like it and I have time and then I release it when it’s done. Or not and I'll keep it to myself.
Then I remember that it’s just a loud minority. And as Roberto wrote, I have 2,500 supporters. Which is also not true because he didn’t count on the great Subscribestar guys. So I have a total of 3497 supporters. That’s a lot of lots of people who are here for my job and give me their money. I didn't call them. They came voluntarily. They’re the “quiet” majority, they are the ones I do this for. And I am grateful to them. Thanks guys!
I'm sorry I had to write this post. I didn’t plan, but I saw some people like Roberto’s post. They too can follow Roberto calmly. It was really just so much for me to let go of my nervousness. I still have a lot to do here. And I want to make it all happen.
Thank you Roberto, you have been my biggest fan forever.
OMFG He's so full of shit. What a an outrageous lying arsehole he is. Dude makes like 100k after tax in an eastern European country and says he can't afford to hire another animator. Bro, in an eastern European country on that wage he could afford to hire 3 guys and still live comfortably. He could buy new equipment, up the production speed, up the quality, and give all the fans what they want. He could attract way more people, grow a much bigger audience and produce even more content... BUT NO!!!

Wildeer would rather sit on his arse spending minimal (if any) time actually producing the content people pay him for, and instead most likely waste away the money on whores and drugs.
There is just no fucking way the guy has been working every day for the last year. "I've not taken a holiday in more than 5 years" he says. "I have not taken more than 2-3 days off" he says. WHAT!? Does anyone believe that?! Where the fuck are the results then??? That's what his boss would be asking him if he had one! But there's the problem, he doesn't have a boss, and now people are calling him out (finally). Predictably he doubles down on the lies and acts offended. What a scumbag.

His story is laughable, it makes ZERO sense. He's a lazy cheating moron. It's a great shame he's the guy with the talent to produce the content he does. I wish it was someone else, someone decent.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
In the end its his Patron, his Work and also his decision how he handles things, you or me have no say in it...

He is right about all of the supporters by saying they pay him voluntary, everyone is free to cut their support, thats where he has no say in it....its that easy

You guys can complain and be upset with him, but in the end, it doesnt make any difference, except.. maybe him doing exactly what he wrote in that text, which he says he isnt doing, but it seems like he is doing it..anyway just my opinion.

Also guys, keep in mind, typing all this shit HERE about him isnt helping either...this is not his platform nor do i think he is even on this platform, so whats the point.

Reactions: fanat7771 and mteir
Jun 13, 2017
Also guys, keep in mind, typing all this shit HERE about him isnt helping either...this is not his platform nor do i think he is even on this platform, so whats the point.
to spread awareness to potential supporters that could blindly throw money to someone who doesn't deserve it. just because this is a piracy website doesn't mean everyone here is a total pirate.

but just to be clear, i'm not one to get into this type of politics, just giving my two cents.

LieDeerStudio

Sep 1, 2021
Hey there guys, LieDeer speaking. :giggle:

So things are getting a little heated in this comment section which I totally understand, I think I was a little unclear in my latest statement so let me clear that up for you guys.

Yes, I make about $100k after taxes each year, however that’s really not a lot in eastern Europe…
Everyone here makes like 20k a month after taxes, even the taxi drivers, so please guys have a some common sense.
I’m barely making minimum wage over here!

I also work almost every day for at least 10-12 hours, I didn’t even have holidays in years!
So, “where are the results then” I hear you asking, however there is one KEY aspect you guys are not getting here!

I do the animations when I feel like it and I have time and then I release it when it’s done. Or not and I'll keep it to myself!

This is nothing but hobby guys!:giggle:

Yeah other artists such as Nyl, Animo or Guilty might consider it their “job” to bring you great quality 3dx animations, however I don’t!

Let’s compare Nyl’s patreon introduction-text and my own for a second.
Nyl writes: “I've been doing this as a hobby for a while, but I recently went full-time and I'm very thankful for the overwhelming support that I've received.”

I write: “Hello, I’m Max and this is the wildeer studio. I’m a 3D HOBBYIST from Europe, specialized in character creation, animation and VFX.”

So as you guy can see, it’s just a hobby, so next time please carefully read the patreon text…

In other news, please keep supporting me and my hobby so I can keep making ~$100k a year while not having any responsibilities to actually deliver any kind of content.

Greetings to all of you and thanks for supporting me!:giggle:

Best regards

LieDeerStudio

Ps: Try the hobby thing as well, just tell your boss the following:
“I’m no longer doing this as my job but just as a hobby.”
This makes it so he’ll keep paying you but you basically don’t have to deliver / do anything anymore since it’s just your “hobby”…
See guys, how you word things makes all the difference in the world!
Try it guys, trust me this works every time, even IRL. :giggle:

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
The whole tone of him making it sound like even after taxes the amount of money he is making is not that much is laughable, especially since he commented on how much hiring help would be for how "little" he is making when you have Nyl who was hiring help for models and setting up motion capture when he wasn't even making as much as he is now just so he could be more frequent with his releases and he is from the US where the living cost is higher than eastern europe...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Did all those 3.something k supporters forgot that they're paying or something? I mean, I know that I'm still paying for my Star Wars Old Republic subscription even tho I haven't played it months, but at least I'm accumulating some in game money, ya know?

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Okay, then. This clears things up. This is his hobby, he's doing it whenever he feels like it and doesn't owe anyone to release anything at any point. Good. I hope his financial supporters get this message loud and clear - they are paying only for his promise to work on the project. He doesn't have to work on it, he can give up on it any day, and even if he finishes it - he isn't obliged to share it with anyone. One day he can just post "So long, morons!", deactivate Patreon and Subscribestar profiles and vanish.

I won't be complaining here anymore. It is what it is.
Ok, you misunderstood that part of his post. English isn't his first language, so it's understandable. It wasn't worded too clearly. Read that paragraph again. He's saying what he would do if he quit full-time work. That, then he would do it part time as his hobby.

30K -50K for a freelance 5 minute animation? Where the hell is he getting that from? Just hire someone where he lives to help....no way is it that expensive. It's also funny how he tried to play off how much money he makes as though it isn't a lot.

Geist14

Apr 13, 2018
Roberto chad vs virgin wildeer cuck.

Yeah I'm sure your subscribers all signed up for 5 seconds clips and your updates on how much progress you're not making lmao

hj56h4j6j45

Oct 11, 2017
@LieDeer:
Many thanks for the few seconds of Gatekeeper 2!
For now more than a year, i look from time to time, if you release some more of the Gatekeeper series.
Nothing! That´s very frustrating.
I wish you will release the next parts soon.

Greetz

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021
don't follow this perssonage for nothing give strength to someone who respects you

Thank God, I'm only poor 1$ subscriber uffff :sick:

Hey guys!
I baked all the milk and saliva fluid simulations again and started rendering them separately. I have improved on the materials and I will render the fluids with Cycles. This gives a better result. If all goes well this is the last bigger task.
4K pic:

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
plenty of content came with short animations. Halloween, corridor, deep throat. The latter with VA work. Lots of BTS and other exciting image projects. The size of the archive has doubled in one year.

I think part of the problem is that his communities slavish devotion to the quality of his Lara model, and their desperate hope he will do actual work with it, has convinced him that anybody gives a damn about the rest of this junk. 'Exciting image projects?' His patrons are very generous souls...

rojvol

Oct 13, 2019
Damn, I've been checking Wildeer's content from time to time for like a year or two and was always confused by not finding anything new. I thought maybe nobody leaks it or whatever.

Reading through a couple of pages of this thread has been quite a ride for me. I had literally zero idea he's even still active let alone getting this much money every month. I've probably never seen better animation than his and I've been following 3D hentai for like 10 years, it absolutely breaks my heart that he's such a lazy idiot. And the audacity to defend himself as he did against Roberto...

I'm from Czechia which could be considered Eastern Europe. Let's do some math. So he gets $8500 every month. Large and almost luxurious apartment in Prague (which is WAY more expensive than the rest of the country, we're talking triple prices at least) costs around $1500 per month. Another $1500 for eating like an absolute king every day ordering the most expensive food he can find on Bolt Food or whatever 3 times a day. That's still $5500 per month. He could keep another $1500 just for fucking around and still be able to pay $2000 a month to TWO FUCKING artists for a full-time job. I know several artists and none of them is making $2000 a month.

To even pretend that he's not making that much money is a fucking insult to every hard-working person in Eastern Europe.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Yeah, until his Roberto post, he was just soaking money off of the high quality Lara render, and I figured if that's what his Patreon supporters are OK with, then more power to him. That post was what I would call very bad PR.

Reactions: Sassy_boi

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Unfortunately, the more talented the 3D artist - the less cunning of a businessman/PR guy he is, it appears.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes