Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Looking at the end result of LIT7 I would say its pretty good overall.
The worst parts are:
a) Apparently he didnt have the voice script ready while animating resulting in talking without anyone moving their mouth at times (the Script and Voice are fine but you can just tell it wasn't "planned" when he made that scene).
b) Start of the Deepthroat scene has very unrealistic "cloth sim" for the throat, which is kinda strange considering just a few seconds later the bulge seems to work just fine.
c) Lara's Ahegao face looks pretty silly tbh and more forced than an actual emotion.
d) The anal creampie fluid sim is frankly a disaster, he always claimed how other artists who have those creampie scenes dont use as much fluid as he does and tbh I dont even think Jackerman does a great job on it but just look at creators like TheBigGreen and you will see that its totally possible even with excessive amounts of cum.

Otherwise the Quality is about on par with any of the previous things Wildeer has put out so very good while maybe still slightly robotic in terms of movement. This is the most action Lara has ever gotten from Wildeer so far, probably even more than all of his previous stuff combined and while I as much as anyone else here am mostly looking forward to Gatekeeper, I think we really dont have much to complain about this LIT episode. Hate on him as much as you want when he doesnt post shit and milks his supporters but if you still complain after receiving a 15 min product you are probably just here to shit on him no matter what.

Hopefully Max was able to learn from the issues he had with this one so whenever he actually ends up continuing work on Gatekeeper 3 it actually turns out as good as we hope it does
(probably gonna take him another 2+ years to finish that tho :KEK: )

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
LiT 7 was not bad, but not good either imho, a bit boring to watch through the 15 minutes.

BUT BUT BUT, what has to be credited is the outstanding performance by VoiceLikeCandy and PixieWillow (+Sound Design)!, even with a blackscreen for 15 minutes it would be enjoyable. Thanks for that!

Go on guys,

don't mind me.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes