Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Wildeer twitted this, what are your expectations ?

12 minutes done already ?
View attachment 1579980
Expectations?

A release in 2024 :KEK: .
That's not even a joke btw. I think it's gonna be a pretty decent animation but NO WAY we are getting it in 2022... maybe in 2023 but... not sure.

About the "12 minutes already done" claim though... do we suddenly believe or trust him again?
As far as I'm concerned HELL NAH!
The WIP footage hasn't changed in years and other than a few screenshots and janky HorseD-motions there is nothing of essence among them.

If I were to speculate I'd say that he probably got 2-5 minutes done that's it...
Let's just hope I'm terribly wrong and he releases the Gatekeeper P3 in Q1 or Q2 of 2022 like he should and Part 4 in Q4 2022 or Q1 2023 :)!

But don't cry when there is no content for another year... that's just Wildeer... luckily we are not wasting our money on his lazy ass so no reason to be too upset.

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
Expectations?

A release in 2024 :KEK: .
That's not even a joke btw. I think it's gonna be a pretty decent animation but NO WAY we are getting it in 2022... maybe in 2023 but... not sure.

About the "12 minutes already done" claim though... do we suddenly believe or trust him again?
As far as I'm concerned HELL NAH!
The WIP footage hasn't changed in years and other than a few screenshots and janky HorseD-motions there is nothing of essence among them.

If I were to speculate I'd say that he probably got 2-5 minutes done that's it...
Let's just hope I'm terribly wrong and he releases the Gatekeeper P3 in Q1 or Q2 of 2022 like he should and Part 4 in Q4 2022 or Q1 2023 :)!

But don't cry when there is no content for another year... that's just Wildeer... luckily we are not wasting our money on his lazy ass so no reason to be too upset.
That's right, I would bet on Speerph now.
He also does with the Lara model from Wildeer, but his latest animation is times more dynamic than all the slideshow that Wildeer had
https://f95zone.to/threads/speerph-collection-2021-10-24-speerph.97791/

Reactions: Bega81Froa

jinuso

Jan 7, 2022

Slitheris

Sep 9, 2019
Late to the party.
Noticed the still images for Project Zygote below.

Was there any other content from that project released?
Yeah, there were a few more "WIP" images from project zygote released, I think they're in one of the collections available from the 1st post. PM me if you can't find them.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Yo. let the man live.. stop harrassing him every minute of the day for a video you just wanna jerk off too.. seriously. get off the mans dick.
its his fucking job? what kind of stupid argument is that? he's set expectations to his patrons that he will produce and release Gatekeeper, yet he hasn't held up his end of that promise.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Yo. let the man live.. stop harrassing him every minute of the day for a video you just wanna jerk off too.. seriously. get off the mans dick.
Ehm bro... not to crush your dreams or something but Wildeer is never going to see any of the things we are writing here...
So no worries he's not being "harassed", he's chilling and enjoying his life with all the $ he's making.
No idea how my little bit of sarcasm is harassment all of a sudden huh?!

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes