Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
All of those excuses, plus the "fluid simulation doesn't really work either" old chestnut. He's still trotting that one out is he? I like his stuff, when it comes out, but why won't he ask any of the other creators how to do fluid sim?

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
Damn, 4 excuses in one post, that has to be a record right? Even wants to take 2 weeks off after finishing Gatekeeper 3..
At first it was funny, but now it's just sad. I don't even know why i still follow this thread, because anytime i check it, it's either nothing or more excuses. Actually feel bad for anyone who is still paying for this.

Reactions: Piat
Jan 10, 2019
Damn, 4 excuses in one post, that has to be a record right? Even wants to take 2 weeks off after finishing Gatekeeper 3..
At first it was funny, but now it's just sad. I don't even know why i still follow this thread, because anytime i check it, it's either nothing or more excuses. Actually feel bad for anyone who is still paying for this.
Doesn't this mean he'll never take those two weeks off because he'll never finish GK3? :KEK::HideThePain:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Pretty unfortunate that wildeer had food poisoning AND a malfunctioning machine at the same time. :unsure:
Right, what are the odds. Also if he spent the same amount of time on actual animations as he does on posts about failed fluid simulations we would be golden. But on the plus side he's got his excuses nailed down to a regular and steady prosses.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
It's just unfortunate that he even stupidly released the Lara model for others so that they somehow are able to put it to use, and better. Fully rigged and all.

And why does he keep talking about fluid simulation. That has been used to some extent in LiT several times and it's not supposed to happen in GK yet anyway, how braindead are his followers exactly? Rhetorical question.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
And why does he keep talking about fluid simulation. That has been used to some extent in LiT several times and it's not supposed to happen in GK yet anyway, how braindead are his followers exactly? Rhetorical question.
It's the cumshot for Gatekeeper 3, but he is never satisfied with it and doesn't post it.

Reactions: punhetas

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I made a lazy google search to help Wildeer find new excuses just to find out he checked off 3 already. :D

Best Excuses to Miss Work (Last Minute/Short Notice)
  • You're sick. ...
  • You're caring for a sick child or family member. ...
  • You have a family emergency. ...
  • You have food poisoning. ...
  • You have a migraine. ...
  • You need to care for a sick pet. ...
  • You have a last-minute dentist or doctor's appointment. ...
  • You're having car trouble.
The old "machine, drivers & addons keep breakning and I never know what to do" excuse material is getting very lame and recycled. It's been happening for over a year now, if the comp dedicated to "hobby" keeps breaking down all the time then maybe it's time to stop spending all the money on coke and hookers and make that much needed hardware upgrade..? :cool:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes