Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Some of these use modified Lara from first (reboot) game, some from second etc.

Animopron, Gifdoozer, Speerph. Those are the only ones I pay attention to, there's more if you only care about vaginal and smaller dicks.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
Here's the latest short "animation" from wildeer.
I've seen still images with more movement than this shit.

Yeah I hear u bro.
But still you can't argue he has best quality. I wish he released is shit sooner.
And do more.rogh stuff
Then this boring shit

Reactions: Bega81Froa

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
He should put a release date for "when I feel like". That way there's no deadline and no real expectations. Open-ended release date.

User312

Apr 19, 2018
I remember when that quote used to belong to Blizzard along with others like soon™.
Soon™️ is also a thing in Satisfactory XD
Yeah that is sadly so often seen in things that you are really waiting for and then after ages you finally get something...
(At least with Satisfactory you often DO get what was promised to you... That is not so often the case with the other companies...)

Reactions: Jstarndmpserby

ykrsm

Mar 4, 2021
An animator made this with wildeer models. It's pretty well animated and looks great.

Do you know other creators who use wildeer models to create animations like this one ?
Damn! This one is pretty good. Thanks for the link.

Reactions: RodFo

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I find it funny that the guy didn't speak for like 1 month and then the excuse is i got sick and my pc got broken but got fixed by installing a driver, which is probably the easiest problem you can get with a pc. At least think of something cooler like 'my centaur ate my hard drive'

Reactions: cerberus92
Sep 1, 2021
Yeah I hear u bro.
But still you can't argue he has best quality. I wish he released is shit sooner.
And do more.rogh stuff
Then this boring shit
Screw content and deliver a decent animation when you can have highres textures and particles and other useless graphical shit but hey at least we dont have to wait long for the next animation, just 6 more posioning , hacker attacks and pc crashes left to the next one, just hang tight.

• Haha
Reactions: Bega81Froa

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
New update if anyone cares. The mega archive isn't interesing, it's just a bunch of old WIPs posted before (some of them months ago)
So see you guys in 18 days but have in mind pc crash, food poisoning, global warming and invasion of the body snatchers :)
Did gifdoozer actually did anything with him?

One thing I'm sure is that it will not be done in 18 days. Whenever this guy sais " I'll try" or "let's see if", you know it's always worst scenario.

logo408

Oct 17, 2017
Did gifdoozer actually did anything with him?

One thing I'm sure is that it will not be done in 18 days. Whenever this guy sais " I'll try" or "let's see if", you know it's always worst scenario.
I think gifdoozer was helping him with tentacle animations for BTS halloween (the one released in April)

baxt75

Sep 28, 2020
If only he'd take a page from juicyneko and pause taking money from people every time he makes up some bullshit

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes