Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Doesn't he make like 15 to 20k $ per month combined?
How is "rendering" or "render time" still an issue? :WaitWhat:
Also does anyone know what "machine" he's talking about, is he talking about a proper, self build, render farm or is this guy seriously rendering on a simple high end pc when he makes about 20k a month...?! oh hell nah :KEK:!!!:KEK:

And how in the HELL does he not know about UPS aka "Uninterruptible power supply" this man is just a top level comedian on god!

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
What animation knowledge? Seriously asking, beside pretty pictures there is not much animation going on.
Those static videos he is rendering, should just stick to stills...

Ps: Them joints deformations, my goodness... :rolleyes:
Valid question!
He definitely isn't unskilled or anything but there are more skilled animators in the 3dx genre 4sure.
Since he's doing Tomb Raider content with a great model (he good at modeling, as far as I know that's where he actually comes from, 3d modeling) + also Horse Dick stuff so yeah... kinda sure-fire success if you do these 2 things combined.
His animations don't have to be top of the line they simply have to look acceptable and he'll make loads of money + most people are happy with it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FistPunk

FistPunk

Nov 18, 2020
Valid question!
He definitely isn't unskilled or anything but there are more skilled animators in the 3dx genre 4sure.
Since he's doing Tomb Raider content with a great model (he good at modeling, as far as I know that's where he actually comes from, 3d modeling) + also Horse Dick stuff so yeah... kinda sure-fire success if you do these 2 things combined.
His animations don't have to be top of the line they simply have to look acceptable and he'll make loads of money + most people are happy with it.
This comment is kinda suprising...

Anyway i read somewhere that he bought the Puppytrainer model? Correct me if im wrong. But if thats true, he could also bought "his" Lara model , too...?

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017

Anyway i read somewhere that he bought the Puppytrainer model? Correct me if im wrong. But if thats true, he could also bought "his" Lara model , too...?
If you go to the start of his twitter you'll see the progress of him scuplting his Lara model.

He's brought a couple assets and scuplted a few others, currently he created or is still in the middle of creating another horse cock because, reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021

this seems to be his original Twitter page, take a look into the Bio and you'll have your answer if it comes to his beginnings and his core "skills".

Sep 1, 2021
What animation knowledge? Seriously asking, beside pretty pictures there is not much animation going on.
Those static videos he is rendering, should just stick to stills...

Ps: Them joints deformations, my goodness... :rolleyes:
yeah agree with that what kind of animations skills? he use SLIGHTLY moving animations shows literally nothing so you could even jerk of to pictures, his model quality is fine but who tells us he made them? even HE actually remade the models he just REMADE them its no original design or something...

my point is using stolen content barely animating it and pulling out 2 (if he has a good one) animations per year is isn't near any actualy skills

or he has the actuall skils and working on a 3d company that is actually doing quality content and he just tries to milk money through paterons, who knows for sure.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
yeah agree with that what kind of animations skills? he use SLIGHTLY moving animations shows literally nothing so you could even jerk of to pictures, his model quality is fine but who tells us he made them? even HE actually remade the models he just REMADE them its no original design or something...

my point is using stolen content barely animating it and pulling out 2 (if he has a good one) animations per year is isn't near any actualy skills

or he has the actuall skils and working on a 3d company that is actually doing quality content and he just tries to milk money through paterons, who knows for sure.
Bears to question, why are you in this thread then?

I get some of the criticism but you sound like a vegan trying to eat at a ribs barbeque restaurant.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Bears to question, why are you in this thread then?

I get some of the criticism but you sound like a vegan trying to eat at a ribs barbeque restaurant.
While I agree with you partly, he does sound a little salty, I can also relate to him.
If you're into 3dx Girls having a good time with 3dx Horse-Dongs there aren't many options to chose from out there.
Animo for example is pretty damn good animation wise, however from a visual standpoint his animations are rather underwhelming compared to what's possible nowadays, Wildeers look a lot better but lack his animation quality.
What I'm trying to say is that if you're into such a niche fetish you can't be picky.
"beggars can't be choosers" etc.
Even though many people might not be the biggest fans of Wildeer's or Animo's work, they might want both, animation quality and visual quality at the same time, since there's currently no 3dx artist that provides such services, they have no choice but to either completely quit the fetish or take what's there.
This is obviously frustrating + both artists aren't super punctual / reliable either (Wildeer is still way worse than Animo though), so being a little salty from time to time is totally relatable, at least in my humble opinion.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
So the thing is I'd support Wildeer for his awesome work and effort, but yeah, about that.. :cautious: Just as I was about to hit the donate button my cat got swooped up by a tornado and fell down on a bunch of power lines short fusing, causing a raging forest fire and power outages in the whole neighbourhood..:( The resulting outage lasted for days and when the repair crew finally turned up they got bribed and threatened by Russians in revenge of support given to Ukraine. What are the odds.. Murphy's law *sigh* :rolleyes:

I was so struck with grief that I have forgotten all my passwords to Patreon and mailbox, it will take a months to recover everything.. On top of that the neighbours dog dug up my cats remains and ate them!o_O I really loved that cat so in blind fury and rage I hunted that rabid pile of dog down and ended it's life. Then just as I was stuffing the chopped up remains in a blender to hide the evidence of my henious act.. Blender crashed! I can't afford a proper wood chipper so I don't know waaaaat to do now. Sad story :cry::cry:

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2021
So the thing is I'd support Wildeer for his awesome work and effort, but yeah, about that.. :cautious: Just as I was about to hit the donate button my cat got swooped up by a tornado and fell down on a bunch of power lines short fusing, causing a raging forests fire and power outages in the whole neighbourhood..:( The resulting outage lasted for days and when the repair crew finally turned up they got bribed and threatened by Russians in revenge of support given to Ukraine. What are the odds.. Murphy's law *sigh* :rolleyes:

I was so struck with grief that I have forgotten all my passwords to Patreon and mailbox, it will take a months to recover everything.. On top of that the neighbours dog dug up my cats remains and ate them!o_O I really loved that cat so in blind furry and rage I hunted that rabid pile of dog down and ended it's life. Then just as I was stuffing the chopped up remains in a blender to hide the evidence of my henious act.. Blender crashed! I can't afford a proper wood chipper so I don't know waaaaat to do now. Sad story :cry::cry:
Wildeer studio is that you?...

• Haha
Reactions: Bega81Froa

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
All this repressed arousal from lack of content has got the people in this thread actin up and turning on each other. No need to sploodge ropes of aggression on each other just because this artist is taking their sweet time. There are plenty of other creators of horse cock in the sea.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dmoxi89 and BruLee

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
All this repressed arousal from lack of content has got the people in this thread actin up and turning on each other. No need to sploodge ropes of aggression on each other just because this artist is taking their sweet time. There are plenty of other creators of horse cock in the sea.
Yes the Lara fan art thread is great, and things actually get released there. At this point I have doubts Wildeer even created that model in the first place, he models with finished props alot so it wouldn't surprise me if he got the model somewhere and then remodelled it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes