Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes
Sep 1, 2021
Short news
Hey guys!
I have no intention of leaving Patreon! So if you can't switch, don't panic. You will also know about everything on Patreon and you can find everything in the archive. Thank you to those who participated in the Patreon poll and have already responded.
Background: I had a little problem with my Patreon account on Thursday. I don't think it's the first and it won't be the last.
Fortunately, I am not infected with Covid or the flu, I caught some other virus that is spreading here now. Sore throat and headache, cough, fever. I don't know if it's because of this or because of the heat, but I'm also terribly tired.
I couldn't render over the weekend, so I'll continue on Monday. All that's left is the liquids. It affects about 5000 frames. I hope we finish next week.
The chassis of my render machine arrived on Friday. This is how I can put it together.
It will have a Ryzen 9 3950x, RTX 2080Ti, 64 GB RAM, 2xMVMe SSD. This may no longer help in P3, but it may be useful in the future. I think I'll try Linux on it.
I will talk about the two small scenes tomorrow. I haven't decided on them yet.
That's it
good night

He couldn't press the render button because was sick apparently. Glad I don't pay for any of this shit. My sub somehow stayed active lmao
COMING UP WITH A NEW KIND OF DISEA why i didnt think about that should have bet on THIS instead.

Yustu

May 22, 2018
Linux - this is actually good move... if You know how to resolve potential issues with OS and this, apparently, was an issue for WildeerStudio judging by past excuses. For interested performance vs Win:

Case - WildeerStudio past excuses was that it was hot so render didn't happened and now WildeerStudio wants to add yet another system... so I say wait for the winter for render to start. The case itself is mediocre even for open case standards (I guess suitable for WS): , noise cancellation non existent ...

If You want to build render workstation / farm do it proper way (just and example, parts should be different, no TITAN and Intel but TR (or TR PRO for 7 GPUs) + 3090):

My two cents, after switching to MO-RA420 + 4x NF-A20 200mm FANS ... no way going back to air, TR 3960 PBO + 3090 on full load ... and there is a silence.

Reactions: pr0n

jonhapimp

Nov 29, 2017
Cause i don't know about rendering or anything about it, for the people who know, how much time it takes to make a 5k frame render? Is it a lot or a work of a minute?
Hitting the render button takes no time at all, if he had lighting, animation, and sims set up, all he has to do is hit render. The length of rendering a frame varies on the rendering engine and the complexity of the scene and how efficient he set it up, so anywhere from 1 sec to infinity. But guessing how he's probably using blender i'm guessing 5-20 min a frame based on his specs. If he really wants to save time, he could render in 1 or 2k and upscale and lose no noticable amount of detail if he uses enough samples, which then he could render significantly faster.

FistPunk

Nov 18, 2020
Isnt he rendering with Eevee? Or did he changed to Cycles?
If its still Eevee, how come rendering on HIS HIGH-END machine takes so much time?

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Two extra scenes for Gatekeeper P3 Hey guys! So I thought about two extra scenes for P3. I feel that I could add extras to the film with relatively little energy. I cut the wip images from animatic.

1. Cum slow motion In the first cum scene, Lara falls to the ground. And the centaur shoots at Lara. I thought that I would emphasize this scene and I think slow motion can be good for that. Animation will be easy for me. However, I don't know how happy I am with the simulation. I'm also interested because I haven't used it before.

2. A little squirt This would come directly after the first cum scene. Now Lara touches her pussy and tastes the teat mixed with her own juice. But I thought maybe she could play a little with her pussy and at the end she cums, squirts, which also wets the centaur's cock. Actually, I am looping the existing animation here and should add liquid.

I still haven't decided their fate. It also depends on when I get to the end of rendering. A cold front is finally coming tomorrow (in theory). Maybe I'll start putting the render pc together. Now I start rendering the liquids. 0-24 continues. I haven't told you this yet. But I went back to the light settings I used in P2 before I started rendering. I made a few test renderings and compared them with the previous part. The old one was better. Good night!

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Two extra scenes for Gatekeeper P3 Hey guys! So I thought about two extra scenes for P3. I feel that I could add extras to the film with relatively little energy. I cut the wip images from animatic.

1. Cum slow motion In the first cum scene, Lara falls to the ground. And the centaur shoots at Lara. I thought that I would emphasize this scene and I think slow motion can be good for that. Animation will be easy for me. However, I don't know how happy I am with the simulation. I'm also interested because I haven't used it before.

2. A little squirt This would come directly after the first cum scene. Now Lara touches her pussy and tastes the teat mixed with her own juice. But I thought maybe she could play a little with her pussy and at the end she cums, squirts, which also wets the centaur's cock. Actually, I am looping the existing animation here and should add liquid.

I still haven't decided their fate. It also depends on when I get to the end of rendering. A cold front is finally coming tomorrow (in theory). Maybe I'll start putting the render pc together. Now I start rendering the liquids. 0-24 continues. I haven't told you this yet. But I went back to the light settings I used in P2 before I started rendering. I made a few test renderings and compared them with the previous part. The old one was better. Good night!
godfather-2.gif

This shit is never going to be released.

This guy keeps making stuff up, first it was the posing, then the fluids, then the centaur cock, now it's slow motion with fluids...
He had over 12 minutes done 2 years ago or some shit, anyone remember that?

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021

Thanks for the update Mate!

Damn Wildeer is a real genius ngl...
Now he has a choice, he can either delay it cause he is "adding" "extra" scenes or maybe he simply needs to redo everything because the light settings in P2 2 years ago looked "better".

A true master of his craft :KEK:

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
View attachment 1908631

This shit is never going to be released.

This guy keeps making stuff up, first it was the posing, then the fluids, then the centaur cock, now it's slow motion with fluids...
He had over 12 minutes done 2 years ago or some shit, anyone remember that?
He's 4sure one of the GOATs of 3dx scamming but is there actual evidence of him claiming to have 12 minutes of Gate Keeper Part 3 done 2 years ago? :unsure: Would love to see that, would be another great piece of comedy by my boi :KEK:(y).

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
He's 4sure one of the GOATs of 3dx scamming but is there actual evidence of him claiming to have 12 minutes of Gate Keeper Part 3 done 2 years ago? :unsure: Would love to see that, would be another great piece of comedy by my boi :KEK:(y).
My bad, it was 7 months ago:

Still, only fluid simulations where left, and 7 months later he's adding scenes and still rendering fluids ..

Reactions: ochrejelly

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
My bad, it was 7 months ago:

Still, only fluid simulations where left, and 7 months later he's adding scenes and still rendering fluids ..
More than a year actually.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Neo is a patreon.

Damn, I kinda forgot GK3 was meant to release in December 2020.
It was but then he remembered that he needed another 200k Dollaris to actually make it happen, miscalculations like these happen from time to time... no biggie :Kappa: :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

fatalspeed

Sep 3, 2020
More than a year actually.
So on 02/26/2021, he had 80% done and the animation was "ready". Fast forward to July 2022, almost 1.5 years later... this dude is a true master in milking his dumbass subscribers who just keep paying to hear his monthly excuses: health issues, pc problems, and about upcoming cold fronts so he can finally start rendering (IF he can put his rendering pc together of course)... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Piat and pr0n
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes