Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I believe that post is him thinking about leaving patreon completely and moving to substar/whatever alternates there are because patreon has been giving him trouble
Sure, sure. Followed immediately by a post of him being delayed from the transition to a new platform.

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Short news
Hey guys!
I have no intention of leaving Patreon! So if you can't switch, don't panic. You will also know about everything on Patreon and you can find everything in the archive. Thank you to those who participated in the Patreon poll and have already responded.
Background: I had a little problem with my Patreon account on Thursday. I don't think it's the first and it won't be the last.
Fortunately, I am not infected with Covid or the flu, I caught some other virus that is spreading here now. Sore throat and headache, cough, fever. I don't know if it's because of this or because of the heat, but I'm also terribly tired.
I couldn't render over the weekend, so I'll continue on Monday. All that's left is the liquids. It affects about 5000 frames. I hope we finish next week.
The chassis of my render machine arrived on Friday. This is how I can put it together.
It will have a Ryzen 9 3950x, RTX 2080Ti, 64 GB RAM, 2xMVMe SSD. This may no longer help in P3, but it may be useful in the future. I think I'll try Linux on it.
I will talk about the two small scenes tomorrow. I haven't decided on them yet.
That's it
good night

He couldn't press the render button because was sick apparently. Glad I don't pay for any of this shit. My sub somehow stayed active lmao

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Short news
Hey guys!
I have no intention of leaving Patreon! So if you can't switch, don't panic. You will also know about everything on Patreon and you can find everything in the archive. Thank you to those who participated in the Patreon poll and have already responded.
Background: I had a little problem with my Patreon account on Thursday. I don't think it's the first and it won't be the last.
Fortunately, I am not infected with Covid or the flu, I caught some other virus that is spreading here now. Sore throat and headache, cough, fever. I don't know if it's because of this or because of the heat, but I'm also terribly tired.
I couldn't render over the weekend, so I'll continue on Monday. All that's left is the liquids. It affects about 5000 frames. I hope we finish next week.
The chassis of my render machine arrived on Friday. This is how I can put it together.
It will have a Ryzen 9 3950x, RTX 2080Ti, 64 GB RAM, 2xMVMe SSD. This may no longer help in P3, but it may be useful in the future. I think I'll try Linux on it.
That's it
good night

He couldn't press the render button because was sick apparently. Glad I don't pay for any of this shit. My sub somehow stayed active lmao
Thanks for leaking the update my man!

Another incredible piece of comedy by our comedic genius WildeerStudios.

How is he suppose to render over the weekend when he feels tired? I mean rendering takes a lot of effort... I couldn't render anything either if I was tired + sick + if it was hot... imagine how his PC must have felt :Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:.

Interesting how his rendering machine features a Ryzen 9 3950x and a RTX 2080ti... is this guy living in 2018 or why is he using previous gen hardware when making 10+ k a month?!

I also love how we seem to constantly get more info about how he's currently feeling than actual info about the projects people are paying him for... :KEK: :LUL::FacePalm:

This man never disappoints, simply a comedic genius in top form! :KEK:

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Short news
Hey guys!
That's it
good night

LOL what?
The 3950X is more rare now, and it's 50% more expensive than a 5950x which is faster too.

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Interesting how his rendering machine features a Ryzen 9 3950x and a RTX 2080ti... is this guy living in 2018 or why is he using previous gen hardware when making 10+ k a month?
LOL what?
The 3950X is more rare now, and it's 50% more expensive than a 5950x which is faster too.
He has a 12900k and RTX 3090. The 3950x and 2080ti is the old pc he will use as a second render machine.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
He has a 12900k and RTX 3090. The 3950x and 2080ti is the old pc he will use as a second render machine.
ah okay, interesting, thanks for clearing that one up! (y) :)

Still weird how he hasn't set up a render farm yet... not too difficult to realize if you consider that he's been making $10k+ for over a year now.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
ah okay, interesting, thanks for clearing that one up! (y) :)

Still weird how he hasn't set up a render farm yet... not too difficult to realize if you consider that he's been making $10k+ for over a year now.
Render farm he would have gotten along time ago, why bother when it's easier to just bs supporters. You thinking like he give a damn and have a conscience. Besides, there werent' any good comps on the fenced blacket market, you really expect him to buy new at full price? :BootyTime:

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
Cause i don't know about rendering or anything about it, for the people who know, how much time it takes to make a 5k frame render? Is it a lot or a work of a minute?

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Render farm he would have gotten along time ago, why bother when it's easier to just bs supporters. You thinking like he give a damn and have a conscience. Besides, there werent' any good comps on the fenced blacket market, you really expect him to buy new at full price? :BootyTime:
The only thing I expect from him is top level comedy and not gonna lie...

He ALLWAYS delivers :KEK:

Reactions: pr0n
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes