Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Guys, lets be honest. If you can get paid to do nothing, what would you do? If I were him, I'd try to create 10-12 alts on patreon to do basically the same thing to farm as much as possible. He's just playing the game.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Guys, lets be honest. If you can get paid to do nothing, what would you do? If I were him, I'd try to create 10-12 alts on patreon to do basically the same thing to farm as much as possible. He's just playing the game.
That highly depends on what kind of person you are... not every man is going to start robbing people just because you gave him a gun aka the ability to rob people. :WeSmart:

baxt75

Sep 28, 2020
That highly depends on what kind of person you are... not every man is going to start robbing people just because you gave him a gun aka the ability to rob people. :WeSmart:
100% lying if you claim you wouldn't rob people if you were given the option of doing so and there were no repercussions (including reputational) for doing so as is the case here. Like the worst thing he's getting is some people make fun of him on the internet and some people apparently are offended by that on his behalf

• Haha
Reactions: Piat

Saraph

May 24, 2018
100% lying if you claim you wouldn't rob people if you were given the option of doing so and there were no repercussions (including reputational) for doing so as is the case here.
I find it rather insulting that you assume every person deep within finds satisfaction in evil rather than good. I really don't wanna know what sort of people you surround yourself with, but good people genuinely wouldn't rob others even without repercussions. It's not always repercussions that matter, it's that doing good feels right and doing evil feels wrong. You should aspire to be a good person regardless of what you may or may not gain from it.

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
100% lying if you claim you wouldn't rob people if you were given the option of doing so and there were no repercussions (including reputational) for doing so as is the case here. Like the worst thing he's getting is some people make fun of him on the internet and some people apparently are offended by that on his behalf
Bill Gates, is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: Bega81Froa and pr0n

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I mainly blame his Patreons who keep rewarding him for that type of behaviour. But I'm not complaining, it's a free comedy show for the rest of us. Don't even care what he's working on or not anymore, just come here for the laughs. The fan thread is so much better for actual Lara content.

Last edited:

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
The only "repercussion" as you call it, that truly matters, is the one within yourself brother... you might be able to get away with doing lots and lots of bad things, some way worse than what our little scam-boi Wildeer is doing, but not matter what you'll do, your conscience neither forgets nor does it forgive.
99% of all of us humans got an inner Compass, minus the 1% of psychos, that tells us what's right and what's wrong, it's our personal choice whether we act accordingly and follow the good that's within all of us or whether we chose to follow the massive potential for evil within us.
I've done my fair share of bad things, I knew they were wrong but I did them anyway and I'm sure most of us did but robbing or scaming people like Wildeer?
Nah man, never done that, never will!
Nobody is perfect but certain things simply cross the line you know... I might not be able to keep my conscience stain free but that sure doesn't mean that I'd want it to be pitch black.
You seem to be in a dark place my man, I hope you'll get out of there in no time.
Peace bro.

Reactions: Echbert

baxt75

Sep 28, 2020
I find it rather insulting that you assume every person deep within finds satisfaction in evil rather than good. I really don't wanna know what sort of people you surround yourself with, but good people genuinely wouldn't rob others even without repercussions. It's not always repercussions that matter, it's that doing good feels right and doing evil feels wrong. You should aspire to be a good person regardless of what you may or may not gain from it.
If you've learned nothing in the past 2 years and the over 6 million dead bodies, it's that the idea of the "general good" is myth. At best, the average person is neutral. You can live in your lala land and make believe that you're offended, but then you grow up and touch grass.

Ask the people locked up in China as they die of starvation and lack of basic necessities where all the good people are.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
If you've learned nothing in the past 2 years and the over 6 million dead bodies, it's that the idea of the "general good" is myth. At best, the average person is neutral. You can live in your lala land and make believe that you're offended, but then you grow up and touch grass.

Ask the people locked up in China as they die of starvation and lack of basic necessities where all the good people are.
I sure love when edgy teens talk to me about growing up.

perperz

May 29, 2017
I dont expect this kind of movies to be realistic but why the hell would there be loads of cum coming from a plastic dildo??

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018

6 million? You wish: entire countries are already dying of starvation thanks to the lockdowns, not just China. See UN/Unicef reports: current estimation is 150 million.

• Angry
Reactions: Piat
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes