Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
New dramatic info from the development of the GKP3 animation.

View attachment 1989920

it went from "it'll be released this month" to "the plan is to release this month"

AKA: it's not releasing this month

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
New dramatic info from the development of the GKP3 animation.

View attachment 1989920

Are we still sure, this guy has any skill or he's just a front for someone more talented that slacks on promises for whatever reason?
I mean, he blames software for not acting right, but should be silently fixing the problems himself, to show he's that type of entertainer that can provide high quality.

Epitaph

Jun 7, 2017
Are we still sure, this guy has any skill..
Yes he got skill.. Milking the Patreons for 1 year with like no new content.. Posting some progress here an there to keep the cow happy.. this is Skill.
Dont get me wrong.. his animations are some of the best.. but i think he maximize the time between the releases to get more and more money for work that he already finished..
I think he did some month of hard work and has this and maybe even some of the following animations ready but keep em and have some relaxed time with all the money he get every month.. When the calls are getting to big he release the new content..

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Are we still sure, this guy has any skill or he's just a front for someone more talented that slacks on promises for whatever reason?
I mean, he blames software for not acting right, but should be silently fixing the problems himself, to show he's that type of entertainer that can provide high quality.
Wildeer Max and Lazy Procrastinator should swap names DD

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
I just love the ":p" he put at the end of his post caption, this guy knows exactly what he's doing :WeSmart:.
With every post he's mocking his cash cows, eh sorry I meant supporters, a little more...
Will they ever get it will this guy ever be held accountable to any of his promises?
I'm pretty sure he will, once GateKeeper P4 is out (so never :KEK: ).

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
It'll prob be like: "after 2 months of attempting to fit the cock down her throat, I ran into so many mesh problems I discovered it just ain't gona fit. So I need another 3 months to update the Lara model." j/k :ROFLMAO:

Oral wise it looks like will be just licking all over the shaft while jerking it, since it's simply too big. I just hope it won't look weird when she starts banging it with her butt :unsure:

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
It'll prob be like: "after 2 months of attempting to fit the cock down her throat, I ran into so many mesh problems I discovered it just ain't gona fit. So I need another 3 months to update the Lara model." j/k :ROFLMAO:

Oral wise it looks like will be just licking all over the shaft while jerking it, since it's simply too big. I just hope it won't look weird when she starts banging it with her butt :unsure:
1164392_bts_gatekeeper_anal_01.jpg 1164393_bts_gatekeeper_anal_02.jpg 1164394_1618441710584.jpeg 1164395_bts_gatekeeper_anal_04.jpg 1164396_bts_gatekeeper_anal_05.jpg

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes