Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Today is the last day of the month, I'm curious about Wildeer's promise to release the first half of the animation. So unless it was the 30 sec loop and the other half is the 30 sec loop in the daytime which is for $10 supporters.

wildeer daytime loop 10.jpg

Reactions: Icekatana

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Wait, the same 30sec loop but with different lighting for only 10 Dollaris? :eek:
And just like that, August ended, with a 2 sec loop extended for 30 sec...
:HideThePain:
Well you know, 1 animation is an infinite percent increase over 0 animations. If the usual deal is $10 for nothing, now you're paying just $10 for all the money in the world worth of content. Any investor would take such a deal.

ShishTaouk

Oct 27, 2018
:cry: man part 1 is like ... 2 actual loops and 9,001 different angles for each. no actual excitement. animopron at least had layers and progression for each poses that would change every minute. There would also be variations within every poses.

Reactions: oz1 and honkers

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
wow, i wasn't expecting anything and was still dissapointed!

He has a good model and proper lighting, but has no clue what to do with them or how to use them in an animation.

Reactions: ochrejelly

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
He is a worker attentive to the energy issue: at night it costs less....

Joking aside, I would say to do a survey: how much loop will there be in the video? 90%?80%?
When you analyze behaviors and see only negative... You know, but you hope for the impossible, and when it comes you can only think that it was bad to be right

cevitamin

Apr 19, 2018
Like, quality is quite nice, props for that, but for a timespan since it was announced, it is not enough, and i guess, 2nd half will be released in probably next few years or decades.

Reactions: Rukker123
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes