Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
The animation is really good, with sound and fluids it will be much better but it's sad that with such a large number of supporters the development is taking so long and I think the anger of many non-supporters is justified. I think the second half when there is an ocean of bugs will come somewhere at the end of the year. An optimistic view. The fluid in the first half was not implemented, we may wait another year for the complete scene, if Wildeer does not lose motivation to finish it.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
The animation is really good, with sound and fluids it will be much better but it's sad that with such a large number of supporters the development is taking so long and I think the anger of many non-supporters is justified. I think the second half when there is an ocean of bugs will come somewhere at the end of the year. An optimistic view. The fluid in the first half was not implemented, we may wait another year for the complete scene, if Wildeer does not lose motivation to finish it.
Wait are you trying to tell me that the "first part" doesn't even have any sound???
I didn't wach it because I couldn't care less about unfinished products but come on! NO SOUND?!?!?!?:WaitWhat:

The fact that he even dared to release it piecemeal is a DISGRACE to all his supporters, some have spent over 200 Dollars on his patreon, they deserve a FINISHED product and not some beta test animation without SOUND.
Oh well, who am I kidding, they are supporting some1 who's been scamming for years so I guess they deserve it... :rolleyes:

This guy's truly a peak jokester!
Imagine taking 2+ years for a single animation and then having the audacity to release it without sound. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Are we in 2010 or what?!?!?! Watching 3dx animations without proper sound is like listening to music with the mids cut out... this guy man... ridiculous!
:FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: zisnfkgkkk and oz1

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
bruh i waited how long and just now finding out he deicdes to go with a fuckin anal animation. Considered me miffed, just once can animators please do giant beast dicks with vaginal penetration? Its so god damn rare that its become more exotic than anal.
You're talking about the animation AFTER P3...

The world will end before we're able to see that!

Reactions: O'jisan

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
I'll be the first (maybe not) to admit ... I lurk. Never chime in because there is SO MUCH ridicule and belittling to pass around. Even though I could rat's ass when Wildeer finally posts something new (after a somewhat auspicious start), I always check in here to read the comments. LMAO ... this forum is downright hilarious. So please, my morning cup of coffee would not be complete, without the many witty observations on Wildeer's many ... short cummings. Thank you ALL!
PS. Almost as much humor as the guys over in the Jackman forum ... just without all the angst!
BRAVO!! :coffee:

Saraph

May 24, 2018
I'll be the first (maybe not) to admit ... I lurk. Never chime in because there is SO MUCH ridicule and belittling to pass around. Even though I could rat's ass when Wildeer finally posts something new (after a somewhat auspicious start), I always check in here to read the comments. LMAO ... this forum is downright hilarious. So please, my morning cup of coffee would not be complete, without the many witty observations on Wildeer's many ... short cummings. Thank you ALL!
PS. Almost as much humor as the guys over in the Jackman forum ... just without all the angst!
BRAVO!! :coffee:
If your morning coffee is not complete, you can always go suck a dick.

honkers

Apr 30, 2021
79312A7D-A7F1-4AB1-89B8-B44067A1CBA0.jpeg
3AC2C4E7-A835-45FF-ACDE-5DCB6D3CF835.jpeg

I’m convinced he made the cock bigger just so he wouldn’t be on the hook for certain animations.

I hope no one thinks that the ‘part 2’ of this 3rd part actually exists in any meaningful form. Wouldn’t surprise me if he made it up knowing how lacking this was.

I know it’s a WIP but the falling animation made me actually laugh out loud:

As someone who was a patron for a lot of P1/P2 this is pretty pathetic. He’ll continue to skate by because his model is pure insanity and the hopes and dreams of what this series should be is so much better than what he’s actually produced.

chriszhxi

Oct 10, 2020
View attachment 2019818
View attachment 2019819

I’m convinced he made the cock bigger just so he wouldn’t be on the hook for certain animations.

I hope no one thinks that the ‘part 2’ of this 3rd part actually exists in any meaningful form. Wouldn’t surprise me if he made it up knowing how lacking this was.

I know it’s a WIP but the falling animation made me actually laugh out loud:

As someone who was a patron for a lot of P1/P2 this is pretty pathetic. He’ll continue to skate by because his model is pure insanity and the hopes and dreams of what this series should be is so much better than what he’s actually produced.
This wip can literally be done in 10 minutes by experienced animator.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I'm not defending the guy, but I remember the WIP for LiT 7 being slowed and silly loops too. I think the finished product for that turned out pretty good though.

I have no idea when or if this finally finishes, but I'd like to think when sound and everything is done it will be significantly better. I sure hope so, anyway.

Reactions: DashRaider
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes